sister & her husband

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, yesterday around 50 people came mostly were new believers or are newly coming to Christ. We felt the presence of the Lord.

You can pray God bless sister and her husband as they had taken a step of faith and arranged this program.

In future they want to continue this but they need God's help. You can pray God bless both.

Thanks!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, yesterday around 50 people came mostly were new believers or are newly coming to Christ. We felt the presence of the Lord.

You can pray God bless sister and her husband as they had taken a step of faith and arranged this program.

In future they want to continue this but they need God's help. You can pray God bless both.

Thanks!
That is wonderful bro. Mel. I pray God bless this for your sister and her husband. Fifty is a goodly amount!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God bless you all in Christ the Lord. And may they have faith building gatherings where the Lord is worshiped. Praying :pray:

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying!