Sister in Christ needed prayers support in hostile work environment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

layhoma

May 23, 2012
Hong Kong
My sister in Christ has suffered many abuses by office politics in the past. Heart & emotionally broken , financially broken and spiritually broken. Hard for her to find a job in this economic climate. She prayed for the Lord's guidance and HE answered with blessings.

Her name is Bonny, does not have a great resume but a heart of gold and a God fearing Christian. God granted her a very prominent position in a prestigious firm. 5000 applicants with superior credentials must have applied but by the grace of the Lord it was given to her, so now she could pay her debts and sustain her family.

Bonny's faith is somewhat challenged. There are people who have been antagonizing and hostile toward her first week of work. She holds her Christian composure as she always has, refrain from hatred and forgive 77 times. My concern with her is that she may in time collapse and burn out. She has a history of depression and I'm afraid Satan will use his minions to attack her weak points mercilessly.

She has no prayer group and I earnestly need you prayer warriors to help pray for her. She is weak emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Pray for the people who prosecute her and pray for her to have wisdom to escape attacks. :(

In Christ

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
upholding our sister in prayer....may the name of Jesus be glorified through her trials and may the Joy of the Lord be her strength!

PS: It is because she is a child of God, if it were not so...they would not bother her. May she rejoice in her high position in Jesus.

Shalom!!!

layhoma

May 23, 2012
Hong Kong
upholding our sister in prayer....may the name of Jesus be glorified through her trials and may the Joy of the Lord be her strength!

PS: It is because she is a child of God, if it were not so...they would not bother her. May she rejoice in her high position in Jesus.

Shalom!!!
I am so sorry this is happening and will sind prayers her way.

Thank you all and God Bless You!!!

I will tell her and even perhaps send her this link so she knows she is not alone.

layhoma

May 23, 2012
Hong Kong
Amazing! Prayers are heard and here is a fast update. One of the aggressors seems to have soften up. Bonny had thoughts of resignation but there is hope at the other end of the tunnel. The Lord is a Lord of providence and He does provide! There is a fierce spiritual warfare in her office and she must be vigilant and in mighty need of prayers and support.

Please continue to pray for her.

Bonny felt amazed and touched when I send her this link. She never had contact with the web world before and she couldn't believe there is such a community here that cares. I think what she wants me to say on behalf of her is a simple " thank you" :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Continuing to uplift our sister in prayer...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings!!!
peacedove.gif