Skitzaffective

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey you may want to do this- every day when you wake up say "I rebuke schizoaffective disorder in the name of Jesus". I did this a few months ago and I experienced alot of miraculous healing and I have been doing this every day ever since, this helps alot!

Also you can lay your hands on your head and say "Mind, brain, and body be healed in the name of Jesus." This also helps me alot!

You can also lay your hands on your head and say "Mind, brain, and body be at order in the name of Jesus." That also helps!
Yah I've been rebuking it all night long when I can't sleep and every evening. ♡
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lambano

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to go go church Sunday, but I'm afraid of my eye issues. Last time I went a few days later I had a sleepless Night with my body feeling like it's been dragged down a dirt road. I plan on going Sunday, but if it happens at night I can't and I don't want it to happen at church.
 

Raccoon1010

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
14,556
15,939
113
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I want to go go church Sunday, but I'm afraid of my eye issues. Last time I went a few days later I had a sleepless Night with my body feeling like it's been dragged down a dirt road. I plan on going Sunday, but if it happens at night I can't and I don't want it to happen at church.
I pray our lord Jesus blesses you with comfort, peace, love, strength and support. Also I pray he heals you. You are a daughter of his, he loves his children.

Devin
 

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray our lord Jesus blesses you with comfort, peace, love, strength and support. Also I pray he heals you. You are a daughter of his, he loves his children.

Devin
Thank you Devin. I just want to cry. I pray to God that I recieve his mercy, peace, love and grace. He says he will have mercy on whom he chooses I just don't know why not me. I pray I recieve them.
 

Raccoon1010

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
14,556
15,939
113
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Thank you Devin. I just want to cry. I pray to God that I recieve his mercy, peace, love and grace. He says he will have mercy on whom he chooses I just don't know why not me. I pray I recieve them.
I understand. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I visit here from time to time. You are loved by him God, and of course us, your brothersand sisters in Christ.

Devin
 

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been rebuking all night, i rebuke this as my lot in life, that there is no hope and that I need to comprise and not be anointed. Please agree with me in prayer. Please remind me this. Please pray as I sleep my mind is renewed and protected. That the voice ceases and I get sleep and am protected in my mind as I sleep that there is hope and God will deliver me. Please pray for me to keep faith.
 

Debp

Mod - Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jul 5, 2020
14,366
17,169
113
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I've been rebuking all night, i rebuke this as my lot in life, that there is no hope and that I need to comprise and not be anointed. Please agree with me in prayer. Please remind me this. Please pray as I sleep my mind is renewed and protected. That the voice ceases and I get sleep and am protected in my mind as I sleep that there is hope and God will deliver me. Please pray for me to keep faith.
Have you been listening to the Bible being read on the Blessfully YouTube channel? Or the Living Word - Healing Peace Freedom YouTube channel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kayla McCanny

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you been listening to the Bible being read on the Blessfully YouTube channel? Or the Living Word - Healing Peace Freedom YouTube channel
Have you been listening to the Bible being read on the Blessfully YouTube channel? Or the Living Word - Healing Peace Freedom YouTube channel.
My friend sent me two sermons to listen to and I have been trying to memorize scripture. I saved thst to my phone so I can go back and listen.
 

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
480
535
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you again right now

Lord God I lift up Kalyla to You right now and I pray for a miracle healing in her mind and body, I pray that You would hear her request and answer her request! I pray for complete elimination of all symptoms of mental illness! I pray that any voices in her head would be silent, any delusions or hallucinations would stop, I pray that all medication would function normally as it is intended to, no side effects in the name of Jesus! I pray for supernatural strength for Kayla and for provision of all needs according to Your riches and glory! I rebuke schizoaffective disorder in the name of Jesus! I decree- that Kayla is healed, she is delivered, and she is free in the name of Jesus! Thank You God!
 
  • Praying
  • Like
Reactions: Lambano and Debp

Wick Stick

Well-Known Member
Sep 21, 2023
2,591
1,553
113
46
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advice:

1) Check on the side-effects of any medications you're taking. I had a problem with this once.

2) Whole milk and eggs. Whole animal fats are an important part of your body's ability to produce estrogen and the other hormones that control mental stability. If you aren't eating any, it could be a driver for mental instability.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lambano

Kayla McCanny

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2025
434
578
93
42
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you again right now

Lord God I lift up Kalyla to You right now and I pray for a miracle healing in her mind and body, I pray that You would hear her request and answer her request! I pray for complete elimination of all symptoms of mental illness! I pray that any voices in her head would be silent, any delusions or hallucinations would stop, I pray that all medication would function normally as it is intended to, no side effects in the name of Jesus! I pray for supernatural strength for Kayla and for provision of all needs according to Your riches and glory! I rebuke schizoaffective disorder in the name of Jesus! I decree- that Kayla is healed, she is delivered, and she is free in the name of Jesus! Thank You God!
Thanks
 

CoachedByChrist

New Member
Sep 29, 2026
8
8
3
43
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Kayla, I am praying for you right now. For sleep, for peace in your mind, for the voices to go quiet. You are seen and you are loved, by God and by this community. Keep holding on, sister.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lambano and Debp