Slain in the Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shan Missions

Nov 18, 2007
Some people think that when people fallen down in the church after being touched or prayed for by someone, is from Holy Spirit. But some people think that it is from evil spirit or fake.The questions are:Why do people fall down only in the church? Why don't they fall down on the street?Does the Holy Spirit only come on to the people in the church, not other places?What is the purpose of falling down? Is it just a sign?What happen after being slained?Is he dead? Renewed? Born again? Filled with the power? Get back on the feet and go back to normal life? What does he gain?The most important point is NOT FALLING DOWN but WAKING UP!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
You are right, falling down is not important. I don't have experience falling down anywhere else than in a church, but other people here might have. For me main thing is being saved. But I don't want to restrict God if the Holy Ghost power is in work, yeah people can fall down, but not everybody. And it's not sign of being more holy or better than others. Things just happen.