Sleeping and dreaming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious if anyone here has ever had recurring dreams of buildings with lots of stairs, sideways and upside down stairs, etc?
I have had repeated dreams of living in my uncle's old house, where bad things happened- but not to me, but I lived in the house.

There were stairs twisted like you said and leading into hidden rooms or feeling of being locked in.

Now thinking about it I think the dreams were demonic and I was going through a lot of oppression and spiritual demonic emotional bondage that I couldn't escape or find a way out of.

Confused and trapped.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had repeated dreams of living in my uncle's old house, where bad things happened- but not to me, but I lived in the house.

There were stairs twisted like you said and leading into hidden rooms or feeling of being locked in.

Now thinking about it I think the dreams were demonic and I was going through a lot of oppression and spiritual demonic emotional bondage that I couldn't escape or find a way out of.

Confused and trapped.
Very interesting. The hidden rooms were aspects in my dreams as well.

How do you know it was your uncle's house? I'm guessing his house didn't have twisted or upside down stairs. lol

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting. The hidden rooms were aspects in my dreams as well.

How do you know it was your uncle's house? I'm guessing his house didn't have twisted or upside down stairs. lol
I think I just knew in the dream and certain details were parts that stood out. The house was unique in certain ways. It was really old. It always creeped me out because some of the men in my family were just not good people, to put it lightly.

There were stories of paranormal activity in the house but I never saw anything and also honestly I don't know if they were high or not when those things happened.... Only saying that because it is extremely possible.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to look it up but cant say I ever saw it before.. Kinda like that though but mine were more winding around like a twister
Still quite interesting. I wonder if others have dreams about houses with lots of stairs, twisty, sideways, or upside down stairs.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've had repetitive dreams of being in a school that I couldn't graduate and get out of. It is so annoying. Then I decided to confront the dream, and speak things from the words of God in order to fight against it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have watched our cats dream and the dogs as well, bloody funny to watch. I think it just comes down to there desires.

I remember Homer Simpson having dreams, bloody funny to watch, in one he was smiling and waving as his wife looked on pondering what was going on. He was talking to god in one, that was funny.

In my dreams trying to kill anyone has never come about, even to many have tried to kill me in reality, but I think dreams are about good things but then their are nightmares, one that I have had was about being on the Moon like all alone, I believe it was in relation from that Show, Lost in Space.
Maybe it was to do with Dr Smith persona somehow but I remember that nightmare back in say 1972 and then had the same one in say 2000 it went through the same lines as it did last time. so the memory's must never truly fade in our deep subconscious somehow.
The brain knows it all but we may not truly recall it all when awake.