So, as one relatively new still, what's with the name calling, insults,pejoratives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter I do not think calling people the devil and bugs needing "bug spray" is an effective way to win people to Christ or guard others against false teaching. I feel like it places you in the category of ignore for a lot of people and closes off discussion.

Just a warning
You can check Marks and Blood Bought and Ronald Nolette and Corlove13 and Behold and Tong 2020 and the rest of the Coven out on the OSAS thread.
You are adults you take it from here.

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked the OP early on what were some examples of what he is referring to, but as I recall, I got no answers, (I got no answers on more than one question I asked him) so, as far as I know, no one has done anything but be blunt towards them.

I personally would treat anyone teaching a false gospel the same, so one might say it is nothing personal. The question would be, at what point does the debate become personal, and is being personal in order to stop someone from leading people to hell necessarily a bad thing?

I don't think it is...whatever it takes.
I'm the author of the OP. And I did answer your questions until you assumed a posture that informed me you aren't asking them to glean answers.
Then I allowed you to continue in your way and bring this thread back on topic. And you did.

God is good all the time.:)

Reactions: amadeus

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a warning
You can check Marks and Blood Bought and Corlove13 and Behold and Tong 2020 and the rest of the Coven out on the OSAS thread.
You are adults you take it from here.

Where is that particular thread, Grail? I couldn't find one that had all those screen names in it.

Why do you call your group a "Coven"?

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the author of the OP. And I did answer your questions until you assumed a posture that informed me you aren't asking them to glean answers.
Then I allowed you to continue in your way and bring this thread back on topic. And you did.

Wrong, you simply refused to answer the hard questions, and your excuse for not doing so holds no water whatsoever, I mean how convenient for you to state I wasn't asking questions to get answers, lol, when, of course I was.

Flat out deceiptful a reply you gave there and many can see right through it.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And on you not wanting to get off topic, all posters have to do is read back and see you had no trouble at all with getting what you call off topic as you were discussing osas with no problem, at least not until the questions got tough, at which point you made up this thing about needing to get back on topic.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember rightly many were condemned and accused of not being Christian for not supporting a certain person in the elections, many are judged for following the vaccine, wearing masks ect. I have seen many people accusing many for their actions and proclaiming a non Christian attitude if they didn’t follow a certain things

Yes, It was quite a surprise that some think everyone should think like them. It seems to many here that we are going to hell for not being like the. Christianity is just as diverse as anything and no one way of looking at things within Christianity is the bad way, just different. These forums seem worse than others for conspiracy theory, politics, and lies about others in my short time of being here.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, It was quite a surprise that some think everyone should think like them. It seems to many here that we are going to hell for not being like the. Christianity is just as diverse as anything and no one way of looking at things within Christianity is the bad way, just different. These forums seem worse than others for conspiracy theory, politics, and lies about others in my short time of being here.

Hi, TDC.

With respect, ... I have to kindly ... and gently ... disagree. ;)

The Bible is the final Word on all things Christianity.

Our Lord Jesus died standing up for the Truth of Scripture as well as many martyrs throughout Church History.

It's ... kind of a big deal. :)

God bless.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked the OP early on what were some examples of what he is referring to, but as I recall, I got no answers, (I got no answers on more than one question I asked him) so, as far as I know, no one has done anything but be blunt towards them.

I personally would treat anyone teaching a false gospel the same, so one might say it is nothing personal. The question would be, at what point does the debate become personal, and is being personal in order to stop someone from leading people to hell necessarily a bad thing?

I don't think it is...whatever it takes.

Who decides what is false? Like the Catholic Christians here, people have decided it's false without finding out what is what. Just like in an employee meeting I was a part of and someone said "Hate speech should be outlawed" and I told them who determines what is hate speech. Just because we think things does not make the other party automatically false

Reactions: amadeus

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, TDC.

The Bible is the final Word on all things Christianity.

God bless.

Just because you think that doesn't mean everyone does, it is the biggest thing wrong with the forums, the inflexibility to see how others view things. I could say your argument is not in the Bible, it's a man made idea and the Bible says "the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth. Saying what your saying anyone can make the Bible say anything and that is their final authority. However, this is not the thread for such a conversation.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you think that doesn't mean everyone does, it is the biggest thing wrong with the forums, the inflexibility to see how others view things. I could say your argument is not in the Bible, it's a man made idea and the Bible says "the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth. Saying what your saying anyone can make the Bible say anything and that is their final authority. However, this is not the thread for such a conversation.

Ok, then just a couple quick questions to see if YOU even realize where you stand. I mean no disrespect nor sarcasm at all.

1. Who IS the Final Word on all Truth?

2. Who wrote the Bible?

3. Can anybody translate the Bible any old way they like and still be accepted by God in Heaven when all is said and done?

And for the record, I can present many verses that tell us the Bible, which is God's Word, has ultimate authority over ANY church that has ever existed. Especially since most people's idea of the church (ecclesia) is not at all what God's (Jesus') intent ever was for it.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who decides what is false? Like the Catholic Christians here, people have decided it's false without finding out what is what. Just like in an employee meeting I was a part of and someone said "Hate speech should be outlawed" and I told them who determines what is hate speech. Just because we think things does not make the other party automatically false
This is a modern perspective that is absolutely False in every way. I agree that Hate Speech is a total fraud, but what you're describing with the majority of your post is that there is not Absolute Truth.

But there absolutely is.

Reactions: TheslightestID

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but what you're describing with the majority of your post is that there is not Absolute Truth.

But there absolutely is.

Agree. Our God is not a God of confusion, and his word is generally clear, and simple to understand. However, Satan, the master of confusion, would love to have us believe there is no absolute truth, leaving the bible wide open to mean anything one would have it beleive.