Sola Scriptura 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And that is, in fact, in error. We know this because the RCC as currently constituted was made by man 11 centuries after the resurrection.

The Catholic Church was founded by Christ on the rock of Peter.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe at one time that was it's original intention.

But today that same Church has become part of the Universal One world order.
It does not bow itself down to the Lord.
It has it's tentacles entwined in every worldy thing you can imagine.
(I'm not talking about humanitarian aid either)

The Church that is residing in the Catholic religion needs to extricate itself from her.

You say the Church is founded upon Peter.
Peter ... cared more about the things of the world.
It was not until Peter would be converted that he need become a teacher and a feeder of the lambs.

Peter.. hasn't been converted yet.
The Church needs to be careful of the wolves showing themselves as priests and pastors.
Not all priests are wolves, but many have snuck in and tainted the Church.
They need to be called out. They need to be removed.
And only the people in the Church can do it.

No one will join the Catholic church until it removes the tares among it.
It also needs a change of heart. It needs to come apart from the world and stop relying on it's riches and prosperity.

Catholic people are good people. It's the Institution that needs conversion.
Like Peter.
Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

The Catholic establishment is being sifted... toss out the tares so the wheat can grow.
Otherwise it will die.
Spiritually that is. Don't let the institution take your fruit.
Whether it be spiritual fruit or the fruit of the womb.
And I'm talking children.
Don't allow them to be abused by those they trust.
Protect your children from those who do harm..
:(
This goes for ALL institutions that we put our faith in and hand our children over to.
God Help Us.
Hugs

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

The Church that is residing in the Catholic religion needs to extricate itself from her.

It was not until Peter would be converted that he need become a teacher and a feeder of the lambs.

The Church needs to be careful of the wolves showing themselves as priests and pastors.

It also needs a change of heart. It needs to come apart from the world and stop relying on it's riches and prosperity.

Like Peter.
Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

The Catholic establishment is being sifted... toss out the tares so the wheat can grow.
Otherwise it will die.
This goes for ALL institutions that we put our faith in and hand our children over to.
God Help Us.
Hugs

Thank you for your opinion but I think you are wrong.
Jesus has not abandoned his Church. He promised not to (Mt 16:18)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your opinion but I think you are wrong.
Jesus has not abandoned his Church. He promised not to (Mt 16:18)
Jesus hasn't abandoned the Church.
The Institution has abandoned Jesus.
The Church are the people.
And if an institution has flaws, those flaws need to be called out.
And if they don't repent, then the Church should leave the institution.

Your Welcome
And thank you for your reply
HUGS

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's quite a reach for the 11th century founding of this denomination. Mythology, nothing more. The Eastern Orthodox Church disagrees. In fact, the RCC is the only denomination out of 35,000 that think this.

It is my understanding that the 4th century establishment of the Orthodox church went back in history, retro-actively calling the 1st 3 century bishops of Rome as the Pope but these men were unfamiliar with the title of Pope - or the organization we know since the 11th century as the RCC.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Your Welcome
And thank you for your reply
HUGS

The institution has not abandoned Jesus.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's quite a reach for the 11th century founding of this denomination. Mythology, nothing more. The Eastern Orthodox Church disagrees. In fact, the RCC is the only denomination out of 35,000 that think this.

It is my understanding that the 4th century establishment of the Orthodox church went back in history, retro-actively calling the 1st 3 century bishops of Rome as the Pope but these men were unfamiliar with the title of Pope - or the organization we know since the 11th century as the RCC.

The Orthodox Church broke away from the Catholic Church.
The Catholic Church remains the Church that Jesus founded.

The name RCC for the Catholic Church was a name given to the Catholic Church by the Protestants in the 16th century as a derogatory term.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like Peter.

Otherwise it will die.
God Help Us.
Hugs
Ziggy its got real bad now . The harlot and her daughters are in bed with the beast system .
We need to simply stick to our bible and cling to Christ and be well fed in the truth .
I would say to most all churches these days , COME YE OUT from amongst them . Its all tanking ziggy .
The lambs must stand and contend for the true faith and be unafraid to correct any in error .
Folks dont seem to get it my friend . This lets get along and find common ground and have unity stuff ,
It first led to the ceasing of sound doctrine and correction . Now it has morphed and has began to show her true colors .
The bed the churches made with the harlot and those lovers she clings too , ARE GONNA TURN ON HER .
ITS already beginning . And the churches in insanity just keep doing the same thing over and over again .
IT didnt work . Seeker friendly didnt work . IT FAILED the churches . Now all those whom they did not correct
FOR SAKE OF UNITY and fake love , GOT THE POWER and guess what , I DONT SEE TOLERANCE LOVE at all from them .
THIS WORLD REAPS WHAT IT SOWS . We must get back in our bible and learn that pattern . And stand and contend for the faith
the truth . AND DO SO NOW . THEY silenced the voice of truth and guess what , EVIL EXPLODED .
WHEN truth and those who would speak it are called haters and cast out , ONLY EVIL MASSIVELY FILLS THE PLACE VERY FAST AT THAT POINT .
AND HERE WE ARE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stand on the biblical truth my friend . Remember that GOD does not change .
Remember that . From what we have read about peter and the apostels , THEY are nothing like that institution .
DID peter ever have folks kissing a ring on his hand . PETER and JOHN themselves rebuked the people
when they ran up to them like they were some great thing . REMEMBER PAUL .
Can you imagine paul , dressing up with large hats and fancy clothing and having folks kiss a ring on his hand .
THAT SYSTEM IS BUNK my friend . DONT let them fool ya . DO NOT FOLLOW the RCC , DO NOT FOLLOW the catholic church .
DONT DO IT and DO Not be swayed . WE must stand and make our final stand now . And DO NOT expect folks to love ya .
Believe me , i got more evil names given me by folks than i think the even the english langague allows .
BUT here i am , BY GRACE , not caving in but rather continuing onward in the LORD and speaking truth . COUNT THE COST
cause the cost might very well be even our own lives under the blade . IF we think this so called world is evoloved
and could never round folks up , THINK AGAIN . ITS COMING . ITS COMING and the true lambs will be seen as the haters of humanity .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

BRILLIANT.... YES... YES....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name RCC for the Catholic Church was a name given to the Catholic Church by the Protestants in the 16th century as a derogatory term.
So wasn't the name Christian LOL..
Only one is right though..
You know what the hebrew word for Name is?
mark.. like with a pen.. mark, a symbol,
the very meaning of Name is to be marked. It is your Identity. You're I.D.

The Protestants marked them, Just like the Jews marked Christians.

One is of the beast and one is of the Lord.

That's why Christians take the slings and arrows, we are used to derogatory terms, and have grown bold against them.
The very Name of the RCC.. is because it was based on the foundation of Rome.
Peter - Rome
Satan, get thee behind me
WHY?

Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

There was something inside Peter the Lord saw. Right to the very heart and thoughts, dividing of the bone and marrow.
He was asked three times, Do you Love me?

God was searching his heart.

He warned Peter that Satan would be on his coattails. And he needed to be converted.

THIS IS PROPHECY

THIS IS NOW

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll let you take care of that... LOL
Just keep me in prayer my friend . Everyone has a part . Pray . By grace i will handle it my friend .
Yet not i , but the grace of GOD that is with me . You mission is to pray my friend . Pray that utterance be given me
that i always speak truth . The RCC along with most all protestant demoninations , as well as news media and govts
are doing all now to silence the voice of TRUTH forever . Their goal , though many of us will end up killed , will not come to pass .
FOR even on the day of the LORD there will still have been some lambs in this world . We cannot allow folks to silence the truth .
March onward in the LORD . To me the only thing that matters is , THAT I HONOR HE WHO HAS SAVED ME unto the end .
That souls will hear and repent . You dont have to respond to this next part . But the RCC is a monster . I do not attack the people
BUT I WILL attack the wicked evil institution and that by grace , and i will , forgive the run on sentence , warn anyone stuck in a false place
or in error to cease it .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy its got real bad now . The harlot and her daughters are in bed with the beast system .
We need to simply stick to our bible and cling to Christ and be well fed in the truth .
I would say to most all churches these days , COME YE OUT from amongst them . Its all tanking ziggy .
The lambs must stand and contend for the true faith and be unafraid to correct any in error .
Folks dont seem to get it my friend . This lets get along and find common ground and have unity stuff ,
It first led to the ceasing of sound doctrine and correction . Now it has morphed and has began to show her true colors .
The bed the churches made with the harlot and those lovers she clings too , ARE GONNA TURN ON HER .
ITS already beginning . And the churches in insanity just keep doing the same thing over and over again .
IT didnt work . Seeker friendly didnt work . IT FAILED the churches . Now all those whom they did not correct
FOR SAKE OF UNITY and fake love , GOT THE POWER and guess what , I DONT SEE TOLERANCE LOVE at all from them .
THIS WORLD REAPS WHAT IT SOWS . We must get back in our bible and learn that pattern . And stand and contend for the faith
the truth . AND DO SO NOW . THEY silenced the voice of truth and guess what , EVIL EXPLODED .
WHEN truth and those who would speak it are called haters and cast out , ONLY EVIL MASSIVELY FILLS THE PLACE VERY FAST AT THAT POINT .
AND HERE WE ARE .

As I was reading this I had a pop up. Breaking News over 100 terrorists from Afghanistan have been flagged coming in the southern border.
What timing.. lol
The problem is, it's So Real, that's it's sureal.
is that the word for living in the matrix?

Some days I see it clearer than others. I get a real sense of DOOM.
Other days all I see is the Light, and everything in my world is GOOD.

like going in and out of the pasture... Like I know what it's like to be a .. I was going to say cow.
And then I thought sheep. And then I thought horses...

Need more animals on the Ark amigo!
This ships about to set sail, and the door will be shut.
Paul said he would rather be with the Lord, but it was more NEEDFUL to stay here and teach.
I can understand that, wanting to be hidden and yet felt obligated to fight!
To stand together, as one faithful body dedicated to do the Lord's will.
Salvation Army. The National (Nation's) Guard.. it's citizens In Christ.

Something bad is going to happen.. and I'm praying for Afghanistan.
Cuba, Haiti, Australia, Canada, UK, America, and so many many more.

Amigo my heart breaks...
Need more trumpets sounding the alarm.

I have No Fear though. none.
I know what the other side of the storm battle looks like.
And it will be better than before.
But it looks like we're going through.
I believe in miracles.
And if the Lord has provided not only a spiritual ark but a physical, solid,
ark or somehow we are hidden in a cloak.
But we can only hide so long.
AHA
The double edged sword..
not only do we know them by their fruit, they also know us by ours.
They going to sniff us out like pomegranets ripening in the warm sun.

.. we have to HOLD THE LINE

Have to have one foot in heaven and one foot in the earth, and like the stars in the firmament WE SHALL SHINE!

WE HAVE TO PRAY
Give God the Glory!
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear YE , hear ye , I SECOND THIS . exactly . The institution has abandoned CHRIST , GOD .
We must call out the errors . For the sake of the peoples , for the sake of true charity , WE must expose the error
in hopes that at least some will hear and repent .
The Great Commision

Make you feel like it's getting close to harvest time.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any way to take EXTRA oil for the lamps, for the nimwits that forget to fill their's???
Just asking for a friend

HUGS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I was reading this I had a pop up. Breaking News over 100 terrorists from Afghanistan have been flagged coming in the southern border.
What timing.. lol
The problem is, it's So Real, that's it's sureal.
is that the word for living in the matrix?

Some days I see it clearer than others. I get a real sense of DOOM.
Other days all I see is the Light, and everything in my world is GOOD.

like going in and out of the pasture... Like I know what it's like to be a .. I was going to say cow.
And then I thought sheep. And then I thought horses...

Need more animals on the Ark amigo!
This ships about to set sail, and the door will be shut.
Paul said he would rather be with the Lord, but it was more NEEDFUL to stay here and teach.
I can understand that, wanting to be hidden and yet felt obligated to fight!
To stand together, as one faithful body dedicated to do the Lord's will.
Salvation Army. The National (Nation's) Guard.. it's citizens In Christ.

Something bad is going to happen.. and I'm praying for Afghanistan.
Cuba, Haiti, Australia, Canada, UK, America, and so many many more.

Amigo my heart breaks...
Need more trumpets sounding the alarm.

I have No Fear though. none.
I know what the other side of the storm battle looks like.
And it will be better than before.
But it looks like we're going through.
I believe in miracles.
And if the Lord has provided not only a spiritual ark but a physical, solid,
ark or somehow we are hidden in a cloak.
But we can only hide so long.
AHA
The double edged sword..
not only do we know them by their fruit, they also know us by ours.
They going to sniff us out like pomegranets ripening in the warm sun.

.. we have to HOLD THE LINE

Have to have one foot in heaven and one foot in the earth, and like the stars in the firmament WE SHALL SHINE!

WE HAVE TO PRAY
Give God the Glory!
HUGS
HOLD THE LINE MY FRIENDS . The trogan horse of false peace has arrived .
They gonna use this ziggy . This is what some call proxy . THEY KNOW . THEY KNOW what is going on
at our border , both sides will surrender to the solution . BOTH SIDES WILL . the conservative and the liberal will go with the solution .
THEY NEED FEAR to move their one world order . Just as they used corona they will use this too ZIGGY .
THEY KNEW . THEY always knew what would come through our borders . THEY WANT THIS ZIGGY
so they can use it to cause MORE FEAR . THEY HAVE A SOLUTION . THEY WANT WORLD POWER and TOTAL CONTROL
and FIVE G IS GONNA GIVE THEM THAT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any way to take EXTRA oil for the lamps, for the nimwits that forget to fill their's???
Just asking for a friend

HUGS
There is not . Give us of your oil , but no . THey should have COME TO JESUS . THEY SHOULD have LOVED those bibles .
Only GOD can change a heart . And if folks are coming to another gospel and another jesus , THEY AINT GONNA MAKE IT .