Solve the Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is for those who like to solve mysteries/problems/puzzles and such.

The 'Idea' for this thread was spurned on by another thread that questions Authenticity of Truth.
In which i was asked this question: "Do you follow blindly anything your tribe requires you to believe?"

Feel FREE to solve the mystery = most of the answers are in the Bible but feel free to guess and ask

Here is your puzzle:

Well, i am part of the Group known as 'TNT'. Therefore i am Tribal.

TNT believes that there is OST that we must all seek after = WTL

Currently, the TNT is under the CSS.

WTL claims that there is no other way!

The WNU embraces all doctrines for the sake of WP.

The WNU encourages GAD which is making the way for the AOD.

The AOD is the head of the WNU.

The WNU will light the fuse of the TNT which will expedite the Lol who will give WNU a DOW.

The FON is overseeing the Operation of TNT with all authority given to CSS which has it's own SOT working covertly.

STM TAS EIG

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The 'Idea' for this thread was spurned on by another thread that questions Authenticity of Truth.
In which i was asked this question: "Do you follow blindly anything your tribe requires you to believe?"

Feel FREE to solve the mystery = most of the answers are in the Bible but feel free to guess and ask

Here is your puzzle:

The WNU will light the fuse of the TNT which will expedite the Lol who will give WNU a DOW.

The FON is overseeing the Operation of TNT with all authority given to CSS which has it's own SOT working covertly.

STM TAS EIG
I would recommend: (Acts 17:10, 11) . . .Immediately by night the brothers sent both Paul and Silas to Be·roeʹa. On arriving, they went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. . .

We recognize that Paul was personally selected by Jesus, anointed to be an apostle as well. Yet the Beroeans gave us a prime example here, which God chose to include in His inspired word to us. Since we are all judged on our merit, it is our responsibility to prove to ourselves the truth or falsehood of what we are being taught, and act upon it.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would recommend: (Acts 17:10, 11) . . .Immediately by night the brothers sent both Paul and Silas to Be·roeʹa. On arriving, they went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. . .

We recognize that Paul was personally selected by Jesus, anointed to be an apostle as well. Yet the Beroeans gave us a prime example here, which God chose to include in His inspired word to us. Since we are all judged on our merit, it is our responsibility to prove to ourselves the truth or falsehood of what we are being taught, and act upon it.
When lost, do not hesitate to ask for directions.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! But it is important like the Beroeans to make sure those directions are taking you on the right road. Mat 7:14
i follow the Way the Truth and the LIFE

Now stay on course with this thread and seek to find the answers.
When lost or unsure, just ask.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is your puzzle:

STM TAS EIG
I now gladly relinquish my former "Acronym King" title to you ♫ :innocent:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! But it is important like the Beroeans to make sure those directions are taking you on the right road. Mat 7:14
i follow the Way the Truth and the LIFE

Now stay on course with this thread and seek to find the answers.
When lost or unsure, just ask.
I now gladly relinquish my former "Acronym King" title to you cb ♫ :innocent:
First clue to help with this mystery (i love a good mystery)

N = Network = whenever N is the middle letter of the acronym

Here are 2 acronyms solved for you
a.) TNT = Tribal Network for Truth = found in Revelation 5:9 , 7:9-10
b.) WNU = World Network for Unity = Revelation 11:9 , 2 Thess 2:9-12