Solve this problem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends mother-in-law brought a new gas stove but the problem is it is not fitting in the place and this gas stove cannot be returned.
You can pray God solve this problem.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey and Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends mother-in-law brought a new gas stove but the problem is it is not fitting in the place and this gas stove cannot be returned.

Thanks!

Before we can give you any advice or pray for a solution, a picture of the new stove, the place where it was intended to go. The dimensions of the stove and the place where it is to go. What the construction of the house is. Whether or not the house is rented or owned by the friend's mother in-law?

At the moment all we can pray is that wisdom will prevail in resolving this dilemma.

Perhaps another friend is looking for a new gas stove and will buy the already brought stove so that the mother in-law can go back to the shop and buy a stove that will fit in the space.

Perhaps all we need to pray for is another person who needs a new gas stove who is willing to purchase this stove that the mother in-law had/has brought.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I will pray that God send her a worker that will know what to do. Amen.