Some "Jesus mysteries" that always fascinate me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite tempting to ask, "Hey, why did Jesus appear when He did and not in 1950 or 2020, when He, His miracles, His Resurrection and the whole ball of wax could have been covered live for all the world to see and documented for future generations?" I have to believe this was the whole point
Jesus came the first time as a Suffering Servant, a Prince of Peace to die for our sins, raise from the dead, to cleanse us, heal us, give us faith, hope, life eternal, along with a myriad of blessings.
He will return soon, this time for judgment and every eye will see Him. He will remove all those who have not put their faith in Him.
You seek a spectacular event that all can see and make no mistake about and you will get one. The last trumpet will sound and He will separate the sheep from the goats, destroy His enemies and cast them into Hades. Any doubts that you've had will quickly melt away! A new Millennial Kingdom will come, a much different world than we see now.
I thought of that scene in Gladiator, when Maximus enters into a fight with many and kills them all, throws his sword into the audience and shouts, "Are you not entertained?" He was angry. Multiply that by a billion ... and you get the wrath of God.