Something Out of Nothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something Out of Nothing
double-divider-02.gif

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“The earth was formless and empty...and God said, Let there be light”
(Genesis 1:2–3, NIV)

divider-02.gif

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Do you need a miracle in your life for something that seems impossible? With man it may be, but we serve the all-powerful God, and He can create something out of nothing! He can make a way when there seems to be no way and open doors that seemed closed forever!

Genesis tells us that in the beginning, God created the heavens and earth, but before He spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void. If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too! He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight!

Remember, you are created in the image of almighty God. There’s power in your words, and there’s power when you’re in agreement with Him. Start saying what God says about your situation. Speak life to your broken dreams today. Speak hope into the hopeless places. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy because He will turn things around for you and create something out of nothing!

divider-02.gif

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, I trust that You are willing and able to make a way for me where there seems to be no way in my life. Fill me with Your peace and faith. Give me a vision for all You have for me and help me to always speak Your words of truth and life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

KingdomCome

Sep 13, 2010
Please forgive my self-assertive nature...I believe "nothing" cannot exist.

I believe God is substantive. I believe God formed, and did not create, the Light:

Isa 45:7 I form (yatsar yaw-tsar') the light, and create (bara' baw-raw') darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I believe that Christ Jesus (the Light of the world) is the Light that our Lord God formed. I believe all things created are "in" Christ Jesus:

Col 1:
16 For in him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I believe Christ Jesus is the beginning:

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

All things were created "in" Him who is the beginning...

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Joh 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Rom 11: 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Therefore, I believe "nothing" cannot exist.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please forgive my self-assertive nature...I believe "nothing" cannot exist.

I believe God is substantive. I believe God formed, and did not create, the Light:

Therefore, I believe "nothing" cannot exist.

Dear Sir… Then you will have to fault find Albert Einstein as well…

If E = mc[sup]2 [/sup]

then by simple division

m = E / c[sup]2[/sup]

Therefore by Einstein’s theory all matter came together with light and energy, otherwise his theory is in error. Look at the sun oh man! What is the result of the fusion / fission process but light and energy? The same energy that went into the creation of mass is being released in this process. Turn your head to the sun and observe! You are looking at the same light and energy that went into the creation of the universe being released!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:19

At the end of time the elements are going to dissociate back into the light and energy from which they were created.

Finally... There are spiritual energies and light available from our Heavenly Father as well... Check into it!

KingdomCome

Sep 13, 2010
2Cor 4:
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Christ is the Light.

Reactions: KingdomCome

KingdomCome

Sep 13, 2010
I studied physics for 15 yrs. After reading the Bible for the first time, I met Christ Jesus — I then found the following to be true. Please look at the shadow.

View attachment 54

I know the Words in the Bible are eternal. I believe the Words in the Bible are Spirit and they are Life — they come from Christ Jesus.

I believe the Words in the Bible change us from an historical and worldly perspective toward a place where our eye can be single and full of Light.

I believe Christ Jesus is the "beginning" and the "ending". I believe all things are created within "in" Christ Jesus. Therefore, I believe "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." and "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." Moreover, I believe "In the beginning..." is not an historical phrase, but, a statement as to a place, in Christ Jesus, that all of creation resides. When our eye is single there is no darkness.

Blessings

Attachments

• e=.gif
    e=.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 7