Son is addict with weight loss

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for asking and for praying for him.. My son is in worse shape than he has been, but I haven't given up praying for him. I rest in the hope that our LORD is with him working on his mind and heart to enable him to give up his addiction, he's too far gone, he is no longer in control, he needs God's intervention to help him so he can return to the LORD and to his family. I ask for continued prayer for him.
Continuing to pray for him!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for passing on the links, and for praying for him. I don't think he is ready to get help from anywhere for now? We do have various Drug Abuse and Addictions Centers and AA in our location as well that will be happy to help when he is ready? I'm not familiar with the locations presented? I can read more about it? I'm sure Church or Christian Counselling will be happy to guide him as well, but for now, we can't do much but pray. I'm praying that God will send someone who will cross paths with him that he might listen to?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see it like he's in the sea. Help him keep his head above the waves until he's ready to get out of the water.
Pay attention to your motherly instincts. Bless you!

Reactions: amadeus

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life can be so hard at times. Dosia, may God’s GRACE strengthen you during this trial.

Merciful Father, we pray for Dosia’s beloved son. Lord, out of the depths, may he cry out to You; And You will hear him and You will pull him out of the darkness into the light. In Jesus’ most precious name we fervently pray —Amen.

Reactions: Truman and amadeus