Soon to be fulfilled Prophesies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize that for you to admit you are wrong, it would mean all that you say should be questioned. Tough!

NO! THE OPPOSITE. -- Throw something out and we'll check veracity. How about the FALSE "seven-year tribulation"; or maybe the FALSE "Antiochus Epiphanes"; or the FALSE "Revived Roman Empire"; or the FALSE "seven hills of Rome"; or the FALSE "Lion/Babylon"; and let's not forget the FALSE "1:21/10:1" and the "seven and sixty-two". Pick one, pick all.

THROW IT!

... and at this point people RUN AWAY from the discussion,
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nuclear and all weapons of war are neutralized and armies are destroyed by a CME sent by the Lord:

The Coronal Mass Ejection, explosion of the sun, Isaiah 30:26, that the Lord will use on His great and terrible Day of vengeance and wrath, will destroy all electronic systems, cause weapons to explode, sink ships, crash aircraft, burn buildings and kill military personnel:
Amos 5:9 The Lord flashes forth destruction upon the strongholds of the powerful nations.

Zephaniah 1:16 A Day of battle cries against fortified cities.

Isaiah 30:25-30 ....on the Day of massacre, when fortresses fall….The Lord’s arm will descend in His fierce anger, with devouring flames of fire…..

Deuteronomy 32:22 For fire is kindled by My wrath, it burns to the realms of death below. [weapons stored underground] It devours the earth and its harvest and penetrates to the foundations of the mountains. [The electromagnetic pulse effect of huge coronal mass ejection.]

Jeremiah 25:32 Disaster spreads from nation to nation, [as the earth rotates] a mighty storm of military destruction comes.

Psalm 46:9 In all the world, He breaks the bow, snaps the spear and burns the shields in the fire.

Jeremiah 50:22-27 See how the hammer of the world is shattered. [the USA] The Lord has opened His armoury, the weapons of His wrath to do His work in the land of the Babylonians. [the godless peoples] Put all warriors to the sword, lead them to slaughter, for their time has come.

Amos 2:14-16 ....the warrior will not save himself, on that Day they will all throw away their weapons and run, but they cannot escape.

Proverbs 12:12 The strongholds of the wicked crumble like clay.

Psalm 76:3 The Lord has broken the flashing arrows [nukes] and all weapons of war.

Ezekiel 7:14 The trumpet has sounded, but no one goes to war, for their actions have called forth My wrath. [An attack on Israel by the Islamic peoples. Psalms 83]

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Isaiah 34:2 The Lord’s anger is against all the nations, His wrath is against their armed forces, they will be slaughtered, their dead will stink.

Hosea 10:13-14.....because you have trusted in your chariots and in the number of your warriors, destruction will arise against your people [Israel and the Western nations.] and all your fortresses will be overthrown. [military power destroyed]

Hosea 2:18..... I shall break the bow and sword, I shall sweep all weapons of war off the earth, so that My people may lie down without fear.

Haggai 2:21-22 I shall shake the heavens and the earth, shall overthrow the thrones of kings, break the power of the heathen realms, overturn chariots, horses and riders will fall. [armies] Fear will cause them to fight amongst themselves.

Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I shall slaughter your horses and burn your chariots and raze your [military] fortifications to the ground.

Jeremiah 49:35 I shall break the bow of Elam, [Iran] the chief weapon of their might. [bow and arrows, military code names for nuclear weapons]

Who will do it? I shall. says the Lord!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nuclear and all weapons of war ...

Yep, you ran and hid behind something we can't confirm yet. But what we CAN confirm, you won't touch. So exactly WHO does your assertion apply to???

I realize that for you to admit you are wrong, it would mean all that you say should be questioned. Tough!

Man up, or run away -- now we see your choice! :)
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But what we CAN confirm,
….is that what will happen will come from the Lord.
He will send fire, as Amos I and 2:1-5 tells us seven times.

Your insistence that it will be a nuke war, just isn't supported in the Bible.
There is no prophesy that says mankind will participate in winning any of the forthcoming attacks.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Your insistence that it will be a nuke war ...

You accused me of fomenting a false "nuclear war" doctrine, which you said detracts from all my other prophetic assertions. So I offered to debate ANY of those other assertions to assess what we can determine, as evidence toward what we can't determine.

Deut. 18:22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

Then you REFUSED to participate because you're dishonest.

And you call yourself a Christian?!? -- I've been lied to by two "Pastors" (actually HIRELINGS), and you're no different. Either live up to what you demand from others, or live up to being a hypocrite.

Keraz said:

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
BJ, we will soon see what it is that will come true.
Iran and all the Islamic peoples will attempt to destroy Israel. Will the Lord intervene? Yes; many prophesies say He will.
I am just a messenger. Read all about it in the Bible for yourself..

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BJ, we will soon see what it is that will come true. ...

You're a hypocrite and you run FROM, instead of TOWARD, the sound of "gunshots".

It doesn't keep you from being "saved", -- you're just not that man that GOD called you to be ...
Bobby Jo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, you ran and hid behind something we can't confirm yet. But what we CAN confirm, you won't touch. So exactly WHO does your assertion apply to???

Man up, or run away -- now we see your choice! :)
Bobby Jo

We should never come to Verbal Blow's, with one another, So let me lay another Prophet at the Feet of the Two of you!

Zachariah chapter 5:1-11

1 - Then I turned and lifted up mine eyes and looked, and behold a flying roll-H4039 - Volume, scroll, book[ meg-il-law]
2- And he said unto me, what seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll -H4039-, the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. So this flying scroll is about 35 feet in length, and about 6 1/2 feet in diameter ?
3- Then said He unto me, This is a curse that goeth forth over the face of the earth; H776, for everyone that stealith shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and everyone that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4- I WILL BRING IT FORTH, saith the LORD of hosts,and it shall enter into the house of the Thief, and into the house of him that Swearth Falsely by MY Name; and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and it shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
5- then the Angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, lift up now thine eyes, and SEE what is this that goeth forth
6- And I said, What is it? and He said, This is an Ephah H374 that goeth forth. He said moreover, this is their resemblance throughout all the Earth. Ephah = container of specific dementions?
7- And, behold, there was lifted up a Talent of LEAD; and this is a woman H802 that sitteth in the midst of the Ephah.
7#2- And Behold, there was lifted up a Talent of LEAD; and this is a Fire H801 that sitteth in the midst of the Ephah.
8- And He said, This is wickedness. And He cast it into the midst of the Ephah; and He cast the weight of LEAD upon the Mouth thereof.
9- Then lifted I up mine eyes, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings of a stork; and they lifted up between the Earth and the Heaven. Stork wings are thin, these were self propelled cylinder shape, as a rolled up scroll, with thin wings, and wind flowing from the wings outward?
10- Then said I to the Angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the Ephah.[ Flying Container, with a Wicked Fire incased in LEAD]
11- And He said unto me, To build it a house in the Land of Shinar; and it Shall be Established, and Set there upon her own Base!

In verse 7, the word for woman H802, is spelled exactly the same as the word Fire H801 in the Hebrew letter system!
I will leave this to your own thought, but as far as the destruction of us all, I believe it will be Gods Wrath, but before that comes to pass, we will Nuke much of the planet!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should never come to Verbal Blow's, with one another, ...

We ARE TOLD:

2 Timothy 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.

... and toward this, we should first of all recognize what the Scriptures say. For GOD has not left us bereft of future calamities. HE enumerates the events preceding, and the circumstances during the end times. And HE also provides the timing.

... we will Nuke much of the planet!

There are good reasons to anticipate global thermonuclear war, given by History and by Scripture. And we should not be at a loss as to where we are in time, -- that being ALREADY IN the 42 month tribulation (Rev. 13:5), with some 24 months yet to go.

But how many are using their PURSE to fill their BAG, with a SWORD at hand?

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or will the church be caught unprepared, and candidates (like Peter in the courtyard) for the GREAT FALLING AWAY?

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We should never come to Verbal Blow's, with one another, So let me lay another Prophet at the Feet of the Two of you!

Zachariah chapter 5:1-11

1 - Then I turned and lifted up mine eyes and looked, and behold a flying roll-H4039 - Volume, scroll, book[ meg-il-law]
2- And he said unto me, what seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll -H4039-, the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. So this flying scroll is about 35 feet in length, and about 6 1/2 feet in diameter ?
3- Then said He unto me, This is a curse that goeth forth over the face of the earth; H776, for everyone that stealith shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and everyone that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4- I WILL BRING IT FORTH, saith the LORD of hosts,and it shall enter into the house of the Thief, and into the house of him that Swearth Falsely by MY Name; and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and it shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
5- then the Angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, lift up now thine eyes, and SEE what is this that goeth forth
6- And I said, What is it? and He said, This is an Ephah H374 that goeth forth. He said moreover, this is their resemblance throughout all the Earth. Ephah = container of specific dementions?
7- And, behold, there was lifted up a Talent of LEAD; and this is a woman H802 that sitteth in the midst of the Ephah.
7#2- And Behold, there was lifted up a Talent of LEAD; and this is a Fire H801 that sitteth in the midst of the Ephah.
8- And He said, This is wickedness. And He cast it into the midst of the Ephah; and He cast the weight of LEAD upon the Mouth thereof.
9- Then lifted I up mine eyes, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings of a stork; and they lifted up between the Earth and the Heaven. Stork wings are thin, these were self propelled cylinder shape, as a rolled up scroll, with thin wings, and wind flowing from the wings outward?
10- Then said I to the Angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the Ephah.[ Flying Container, with a Wicked Fire incased in LEAD]
11- And He said unto me, To build it a house in the Land of Shinar; and it Shall be Established, and Set there upon her own Base!

In verse 7, the word for woman H802, is spelled exactly the same as the word Fire H801 in the Hebrew letter system!
I will leave this to your own thought, but as far as the destruction of us all, I believe it will be Gods Wrath, but before that comes to pass, we will Nuke much of the planet!
Thanks.
It is frustrating when a poster use's accusations rather than proper rebuttal.

Zechariah 5 does refer to nuke missiles, but we know from Psalms 7:12-16, Habakkuk 3:4, +, that the Lord will destroy them on the launch pad. [In 'Shinar', southwestern Iran]
The Lord will destroy or neutralize all nuke weapons. Hosea 2:16, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:2

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.

Zechariah 5 does refer to nuke missiles, but we know from Psalms 7:12-16, Habakkuk 3:4, +, that the Lord will destroy them on the launch pad. [In 'Shinar', southwestern Iran]
The Lord will destroy or neutralize all nuke weapons. Hosea 2:16, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:2

Thank You, I believe that you read what I posted, at least some do explore scripture! I do not agree with the destruction of all said nuke's, but that is me!
No matter what come's to pass, God is able to cleanse and restore His Creation to its Original Design and Purpose.
I believe that Israel will use neutron type nukes to destroy their surrounding enemies, thus the gathering of bones, and placing them in designated places!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.

Keraz said:
... I realize that for you to admit you are wrong, it would mean all that you say should be questioned. Tough!​

Bobby Jo said:
NO! THE OPPOSITE. -- Throw something out and we'll check veracity. How about the FALSE "seven-year tribulation"; or maybe the FALSE "Antiochus Epiphanes"; or the FALSE "Revived Roman Empire"; or the FALSE "seven hills of Rome"; or the FALSE "Lion/Babylon"; and let's not forget the FALSE "1:21/10:1" and the "seven and sixty-two". Pick one, pick all.
THROW IT!
... and at this point people RUN AWAY from the discussion

I've rebutted what you accused me of, and YOU ran away. But I guess that's what christians (small "c") do. :)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I believe that Israel will use neutron type nukes to destroy their surrounding enemies, thus the gathering of bones, and placing them in designated places!

I would propose that "neutron" weapons are basically NUCLEAR weapons which have a slight increase in neutron output. So the function and destruction is almost the same:

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will smite all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet, their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongues shall rot in their mouths. 13 And on that day a great panic from the Lord shall fall on them, so that each will lay hold on the hand of his fellow, and the hand of the one will be raised against the hand of the other; 14 even Judah will fight against Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the nations round about shall be collected, gold, silver, and garments in great abundance. 15 And a plague like this plague shall fall on the horses, the mules, the camels, the asses, and whatever beasts may be in those camps.

Bobby Jo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would propose that "neutron" weapons are basically NUCLEAR weapons which have a slight increase in neutron output. So the function and destruction is almost the same:

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will smite all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet, their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongues shall rot in their mouths. 13 And on that day a great panic from the Lord shall fall on them, so that each will lay hold on the hand of his fellow, and the hand of the one will be raised against the hand of the other; 14 even Judah will fight against Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the nations round about shall be collected, gold, silver, and garments in great abundance. 15 And a plague like this plague shall fall on the horses, the mules, the camels, the asses, and whatever beasts may be in those camps.

Bobby Jo
15 And a plague like this plague shall fall on the horses, the mules, the camels, the asses, and whatever beasts may be in those camps.

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will smite all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet, their eyes shall rot in their sockets,

Neutron nukes, from my understanding, send out a Massive Micro-wave pulse of radiation, which would explain the effect in said Quotes above, the flesh is cooked as they stand, and their eyes rot, and the animals are also affected, because they are primarily flesh also! Neutron nukes also do not demolish buildings. At least that is what I have been lead to understand from people the are far better educated than myself!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Neutron nukes also do not demolish buildings. At least that is what I have been lead to understand from people the are far better educated than myself!

I retired from the "industry". :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you a retired Nuclear Physicist, If so I am sure you are far more informed then I.

Engineer. So are you near a "high value target"? If so, you might consider your own future, and you only have two years which will fly by. So act fast! :)

... the W87-LLNL and W88-LANL are considered "neutron" enhanced yield, but if you're within a mile of ground zero it really doesn't make any difference.

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Neutron nukes, from my understanding, send out a Massive Micro-wave pulse of radiation, which would explain the effect in said Quotes above, the flesh is cooked as they stand, and their eyes rot, and the animals are also affected, because they are primarily flesh also! Neutron nukes also do not demolish buildings. At least that is what I have been lead to understand from people the are far better educated than myself!
Exactly what the forthcoming explosion of the suns surface will do!
The sun will suddenly emit a massive Electro-Magnetic Pulse, that will fulfil Zechariah 14:12-15
NOTE WELL; that it is the Lord who will strike His enemies with this plague.

You precious nuclear weapons, BJ, are just so much rubbish and will never be used. You would have been better to have spent your working life collecting garbage, than working on such things.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You precious nuclear weapons, BJ, are just so much rubbish and will never be used. You would have been better to have spent your working life collecting garbage, than working on such things.

I didn't say I worked on them, I merely said I was in the "industry"; and that if you're not thrown into a concentration camp, that New Zealand would be a great place to avoid most of the cataclysm. :)

Bobby Jo