Sources say Trump could be arrested as early as next week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you sure?
Absolutely, consider we are saved by His grace and mercy, not of ourselves, not of our goodness, as we are not good.
His gift of our salvation he gave to us for free, in every possible way, that is why you are a believing Christian.

Titus 3
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,

And it is given to us as His free gift to believe in Christ.

Philippians 1
27 Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel, 28 and not in any way terrified by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but [f]to you of salvation, and that from God. 29 For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake, 30 having the same conflict which you saw in me and now hear is in me.

The most important gift is being born of God, which is why you believe, that is always His choice, granted to whom He wills.
Unless a man is born again he can not see (perceive, understand) the kingdom or enter into it.

John 3:27
John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven.

Given means a free gift

1. Romans 5:15
    But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Romans 5:16
    And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resultedin justification.
  3. Romans 5:17
    For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
  4. Romans 5:18
    Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
  5. Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  6. Romans 11:29
    For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
  7. Romans 12:3

Serve God with Spiritual Gifts​

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals would murder Christians if they thought they could get away with it. After all, they love murdering babies for $$$. Don't be surprised if Trump ends up like Jeff Epstein!

The Facts are:
* A third party accuses Trump had a sexual affair with a female.
Trump and the Female involved both deny.
* A third party accuses Trump of using Campaign Donations to “supposedly”, coheres the female to deny the affair.
Trumps personal business wealth finances are handled by a conservator.
Trumps campaign donations finances are handled by a conservator.
Trumps Salary as President was received to him quarterly, as required by Statutory Law. He took ONE dollar from each quarterly check and signed the remainder of his salary to Agencies and Organizations of his preference to Donate to them.

IF at any time Trump CHOSE to give HIS PERSONAL WEALTH to his wife, his ex-wives, his children, his friends, his acquaintances, his business partners, his campaign, agencies, organizations, strangers, a mistress.....

Scripturally....that is called NONE-YA.....NOT another’s BUSINESS what a person DOES or DOES NOT DO with What is THEIR PROPERTY.

WHO exactly is CHARGING Trump....?
He said, she said, blah, blah, blah.

WHO pays money $$, for an evening of company, a massage, a shopping spree, a dinner, a whatever....is NONE YA.

Either or INVOLVED (male or female).... complaining....YEARS LATER, they did not LIKE ... the evening, massage, shopping, dinner, whatever..... is a load of BS looking for a “supposed legal loop-hole to accuse and extort MONEY”.... because they were TOO STUPID to not get involved or END the “date”.

I could care less WHO has affairs with WHO....its NONE-YA.
IF Trump has AFFAIRS while married....that is “his and his WIFE’S business”!!!

If a female claims YEARS LATER....this or that about TRUMP...it’s her own Stupidity...not NEWS!

If a female was given GIFTS....it’s NONA-YA....not NEWS.

If a conservator MISHANDLED funds....OF campaign Contribution....investigate, WHO had the funds, cash, check, whatever, WHO put it in the hand of the other.

And IF....CORRUPTION is REALLY an ISSUE with Government Servants...
WHY IS focus ON ONLY ONE in question?

EVERY congressional member of the Federal Government is ISSUED “CREDIT CARDS”.... THE TAXPAYER ... while NOT the user of the “CREDIT CARD” ... IS conveniently statutorily LIABLE to PAY for the ITEMS pay for with the “CREDIT CARDS”....

* Routinely... Congressional members, Having been issued “CREDIT CARDS”, (expressly FOR operation expenses of their DISTRICT OFFICES)... USE their “CREDIT CARDS”, for PERSONAL expenses, for themselves, family and friends and lovers.
* WHEN CAUGHT....do they “REPAY”? No.
* WHEN CAUGHT....are they “CENSORED”? No.
* WHEN CAUGHT....are they “EXPELLED” ? No.
* WHEN CAUGHT....are they “CHARGE” in a court of Law? No.
** WHY NOT?.... Because the GUARDS (supposed ETHICS committees) of the HEN house....ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

* AND...the taxpayer, (accountable FOR THEIR SPENDING) IS NOT PRIVY to their BEHIND THE “ARM” guarded DOOR SECRET conniving, is none the wiser to their corruption.

IT is “selective” witch-hunting, TO ACCUSE, and HOPE the IGNORANCE OF THE PEOPLE AT LARGE, BELIEVE an ACCUSATION MEANS it IS FACTUAL.

YOU KNOW....guilty until PROVEN INNOCENT mindset??? Not lawful.
Whereas the FACT IS; INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty....IS lawful.
AND THE FACT IS: AN “INNOCENT” rendering “IS NEVER Judicially Declared”.
A JUDGE “ONLY” has the authority to PRONOUNCE...”guilty or Not guilty”.
A JUDGE HAS NO AUTHORITY to PRONOUNCE...”innocent”.

IT is “behind the door” LAW and RULE making AUTHORITY, routinely CORRUPT, and NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAW, but rather “UNDER THE CONVOLUTED COLOR OF LAW”....

Just another “witch-hunt”, the Dems rely on to give rise to an another’s character being THE NEWS and completely DEFLECT AWAY FROM....
The OTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS....
And THEIR OWN SATANIC DICTATORIAL DEMANDS....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Facts are:
* A third party accuses Trump of using Campaign Donations to “supposedly”, coheres the female to deny the affair.
Trumps Salary as President was received to him quarterly, as required by Statutory Law. He took ONE dollar from each quarterly check and signed the remainder of his salary to Agencies and Organizations of his preference to Donate to them.

IF at any time Trump CHOSE to give HIS PERSONAL WEALTH to his wife, his ex-wives, his children, his friends, his acquaintances, his business partners, his campaign, agencies, organizations, strangers, a mistress.....

Scripturally....that is called NONE-YA.....NOT another’s BUSINESS what a person DOES or DOES NOT DO with What is THEIR PROPERTY.

WHO pays money $$, for an evening of company, a massage, a shopping spree, a dinner, a whatever....is NONE YA.

Either or INVOLVED (male or female).... complaining....YEARS LATER, they did not LIKE ... the evening, massage, shopping, dinner, whatever..... is a load of BS looking for a “supposed legal loop-hole to accuse and extort MONEY”.... because they were TOO STUPID to not get involved or END the “date”.

If a female claims YEARS LATER....this or that about TRUMP...it’s her own Stupidity...not NEWS!

If a conservator MISHANDLED funds....OF campaign Contribution....investigate, WHO had the funds, cash, check, whatever, WHO put it in the hand of the other.

EVERY congressional member of the Federal Government is ISSUED “CREDIT CARDS”.... THE TAXPAYER ... while NOT the user of the “CREDIT CARD” ... IS conveniently statutorily LIABLE to PAY for the ITEMS pay for with the “CREDIT CARDS”....

* Routinely... Congressional members, Having been issued “CREDIT CARDS”, (expressly FOR operation expenses of their DISTRICT OFFICES)... USE their “CREDIT CARDS”, for PERSONAL expenses, for themselves, family and friends and lovers.
** WHY NOT?.... Because the GUARDS (supposed ETHICS committees) of the HEN house....ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

* AND...the taxpayer, (accountable FOR THEIR SPENDING) IS NOT PRIVY to their BEHIND THE “ARM” guarded DOOR SECRET conniving, is none the wiser to their corruption.

IT is “selective” witch-hunting, TO ACCUSE, and HOPE the IGNORANCE OF THE PEOPLE AT LARGE, BELIEVE an ACCUSATION MEANS it IS FACTUAL.

IT is “behind the door” LAW and RULE making AUTHORITY, routinely CORRUPT, and NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAW, but rather “UNDER THE CONVOLUTED COLOR OF LAW”....

Just another “witch-hunt”, the Dems rely on to give rise to an another’s character being THE NEWS and completely DEFLECT AWAY FROM....
At the end of the day, who gives a rats about Trump and a whore. it's no ones business but him and his wife's.

Winston Churchill was Gay ! he got out of the bath tub in the nick and met the USA President directly saying, That England has nothing too hide !

Regarding Gays, no one questions a Gays sexual events over the day's do they ! for if one was to claim such events would be regarded as a crime by the Gay rights Mob to even mention any such dealings. They can destroy anyone's career for life directly for just the mentioning of what they get up to. It's called "The Nazi effect" ! a blindness of reality, that one who claims to look down on Nazis does much the same, wilfully destroying others lives.

Sadly the majority are that pathetic that they can only swallow what the MSM claim, for they can not see past their own nose in fact.
Like something has been dumped in their lap regarding a issue, of investment lets say ? they do not have a handle on the market much at all, but what to do ? They just follow the advice spun to them. by a spin doctored claim run by a board or a half whit or con-artist ! and sit happy in their ignorance all will be well.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals would murder Christians if they thought they could get away with it. After all, they love murdering babies for $$$. Don't be surprised if Trump ends up like Jeff Epstein!
WHEN Problem solving of ONE nations Governance OVER it’s People becomes unmanageable, ESTABLISH a new Governing HEAD and INVITE WORLD Nations to become MEMBERS.

IN such a scenario, ANY nation TOUTING its nation is Governed UNDER the BANNER of Liberty, Communism, Marxism, Whatever, becomes an irrelevant general word and MOOT regarding Governance.

Every historical established Nation, has two things in common;
A People’s Governance HEAD, and A People’s Religious HEAD.
HOW a Governance HEAD is seated VARIES:
...Royal Descent Appointment
...Election
HOW a Religious HEAD is seated VARIES:
...Royal Decree
...Election
...Individual People’s own Belief

* UNDER a WORLD Membership of Nations....
THEY (Governing Heads) Identify Governing Problem ISSUES
THEY
(Governing Heads) agree to agree HOW TO SOLVE such ISSUES.

* NUMBER ONE ISSUE all AGREE...TOO MANY PEOPLE.
** PRIORITY...DOWNSIZE by ALL MEANS IMAGINABLE. (ongoing)
* NUMBER TWO ISSUE all AGREE...DOMINATE WORLD RELIGIONS DIFFERENCES.
** PRIORITY...ILLUSION ALL are RELIGIOUSLY ONE. (Somewhat established, with a “whoops”)...Chrislam; Christian Worship Building, Islam Worship Building, and Jewish Worship Building....in ONE Complex Center for PEOPLE of DIFFERING FAITHS, to mingle and mix in ONE Complex Center.
(
ALL mingling UNDER the AUSPICE of ABRAHAM).
** THE “WHOOPS”.... (nixed the consideration of the millions of BUDDHISTS, which happens to ALSO BE, the millions of people primarily gathered together in the ORIENT, Far East, and BY FAR, the largest STANDING MILITARY in the World.)

* Guess the matter of RELIGIOUS appeasement (Abrahamic Complex), is simply a
minor stepping stone, to keep a very LARGE portion of the PEOPLE content, WHILE the major goal ( OF ALL MEMBERS ) IS agreeably to DOWNSIZE the World’s Population by ANY means possible is ALWAYS the NUMBER ONE Priority!

* DOWNSIZING?
Secret Plotting, CONTINUAL....Fear Mongering, Wars, Lab created Diseases and Advocating and Fostering of Synthetic Compounds of poison Drugs/Weapons, Systematic Killing and Murders....and confiscating the Peoples wealth to EFFECT the People paying for their own Demise.

* THEIR routinely touted Acronyms...examples; (UN, FDA, CDC, WHO, FBI, CIA, FED, etc.) as Trustworthy, Upstanding, has LONG been proved to be UNWORTHY to be Upstanding or Trusted.

* People’s OPTION? Don’t play in their sandbox. Hang your Hat and Rest “IN” the Lord God Almighty. The Lord God Himself has an OPEN well REVEALED and ASSURED SECURE PLAN for those WITHand” IN HIM....and those WITHOUT HIM.

* AND TODAY we are observing those WITHOUT HIM....(and by the WAY, openly REVEALED MUST COME TO PASS).....ARE the SAME seated in High Governing Offices of the World’s Nations, and Agreeing Members of the UN....TOO many People and the People to PAY for their OWN demise.

* Troubling and Disgusting to OBSERVE....BE PATIENT...
THE Separation of the Divided (WITH and WITHOUT)...is Coming Soon.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely, consider we are saved by His grace and mercy, not of ourselves, not of our goodness, as we are not good.

NOT good, was effected by, Adam eating of the Tree of Good and Evil...
Restored to Good, is Effected, by the Grace of God, TO any willing man heartfully accepting and declaring their belief in the Lord God, and that EFFECT is “forgiveness to the mans flesh AND RESTORATION of his soul”...
Which RESTORATION IS MAKING of a SOUL, back to what it was WHEN God imparted that soul INTO a man, Which...

Gen 1:
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen 2:
[17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt NOT eat....

Consequence...if thou shall Eat....BODILY DEATH....(Gen 2:17b)

Pss 23:
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

God IS JUST;

By Gods GRACE He Forgives the Body and Saves the Soul and Quickens the Spirit.....OF....(willing men).

By Gods MERCY He withholds an Everlasting LIFE from a man’s (body, soul, spirit) WITHOUT Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NOT good, was effected by, Adam eating of the Tree of Good and Evil...
Restored to Good, is Effected, by the Grace of God, TO any willing man heartfully accepting and declaring their belief in the Lord God, and that EFFECT is “forgiveness to the mans flesh AND RESTORATION of his soul”...
Which RESTORATION IS MAKING of a SOUL, back to what it was WHEN God imparted that soul INTO a man, Which...

Gen 1:
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen 2:
[17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt NOT eat....

Consequence...if thou shall Eat....BODILY DEATH....(Gen 2:17b)

Pss 23:
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

God IS JUST;

By Gods GRACE He Forgives the Body and Saves the Soul and Quickens the Spirit.....OF....(willing men).

By Gods MERCY He withholds an Everlasting LIFE from a man’s (body, soul, spirit) WITHOUT Him.

Glory to God,
Taken
Our righteousness is of God in Christ, imputed to us for the sake of the love of God towards us, that is those whom He foreknew as His own before time began, we were given that upward call to be His people, and He our God.

2 Timothy 1
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

This is why you He made born again by his Spirit, and not the others.

Reactions: Taken

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we believe you or Jesus?

Matthew 5
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire”
If you merely harbor a lustful thought you are an Adulterer.....so you and everybody else is in danger of Hell Fire.........what’s your point?

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler was a Socialist in fact !

D.J.Trump is not a Socialist ! not to mention that Trump is the only one who is standing up for the USA Constitution in fact and Joe Biden is all about destroying the Constitution in fact, for a Socialist one !

If you had listened to Trump talking about the constitution you would know that he does understand such very well in fact ! not to mention that's why he came into politics, because the USA Constitution was under threat in fact, by the Lefty Marxist Satanist hog wash that is working to undermine the USA and create a Satanist Communist Nation.

Trump has also been the best speaker as President of the USA ever, he has such a great understanding overall, that no one can match him at all in fact. Just look at all the idiots around, regardless be it Republicans or Democrats and they are like shallow dimwits who can not see past their own nose ! and rant about issues that are only shallow short sighted dribble.

Who is going to make the USA Great again ! Joe Biden ? Joe Biden is the biggest fool USA President ever, even worse than Obama and Baby Bush who was another dip stick moron as well, that only drove the Nation down the drain in fact !

Trump turned the USA around and only needed another 4 years and no one would of ever voted for the Socialist Democrats ever again because even the Village idiot could see that Socialist Democrats are a Cancer !

Australia has the same baggage of low life Socialist in the Left wing and even some on the right wing as well are working to undermine our Nation, because they are Satanist in fact. They want to dominate over everyone ! and make us Slaves to Socialism.

Political Correctness serves Socialism and Socialism created Political Correctness !
Political Correctness created Nazis and Communist ! If they did not have Political Correctness, then they would never of got into Power in fact !

Everything Joe Biden is involved in is all ways a disaster. But the Media cover up for him, just as they did with Obama.
The Revulsion Of a Disgusting, Pig- Ignorant, Hitler wanna-be dies not automatically make one a fan of Liberals and Joe Biden.... Biden has his flaws....being possessed with a Cruel, Black Heart is not one of them...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doubtful.
A truly Stupid person is one who continues to be spoon- Fed pablum and Lies From Fox News after even the owner of that Network for the Gullible Fool’s of our society have been told that they Moronic “ reporters” have been knowingly lying about Trump and the Election all along in order to keep the ratings up...
Shame on that entire Joseph Goebbels network....

And you fools still lap it up.....proving the adage that fits your crowd to a “ T”—— “ There ain’t no cure for Stupid” ....

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Facts are:

A man trying to become the Leader Of The Free World lied and falsified Legal Papers to cover up an affair with a Whore....it’s the truth and everybody knows it....Hell, a ten year old could figure it out.....play stupid If it helps you to sleep better at night....Mr. Rump is a serial liar and a whore- mongering Adulterer , Yet you guys proudly proclaim “ That’s my Man!”......It must be tough to realize that you have been wrong all along and can’t admit it....shame on all of you...l

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden has his flaws....being possessed with a Cruel, Black Heart is not one of them...
You don't believe that Biden has been getting paid under the table by special interests and foreign powers for decades now? How about Joe taking showers with his underage daughter? I can't and won't judge him but I can discern that he has engaged in some extreme corruption, crime, and sin. Now he's a puppet president.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe that Biden has been getting paid under the table by special interests and foreign powers for decades now? How about Joe taking showers with his underage daughter? I can't and won't judge him but I can discern that he has engaged in some extreme corruption, crime, and sin. Now he's a puppet president.

If these dubious claims are true...Throw Biden’s ass in jail too! We live in a Nation of Laws and the Law must prevail....I don’t care who suffers as a result....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our righteousness is of God in Christ, imputed to us for the sake of the love of God towards us, that is those whom He foreknew as His own before time began, we were given that upward call to be His people, and He our God.

2 Timothy 1
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

This is why you He made born again by his Spirit, and not the others.

God KNOWS beforehand....it is MEN who hear, learn, figure it out, decide, know as they journey through their natural Life.

God IS a PREPAR-ER....Every PLACE is already prepared...for Every Human who has Ever lived.

God is AWESOME...and we stand in AWE praising and worshiping Him.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Scott Downey

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A truly Stupid person is one who continues to be spoon- Fed pablum and Lies From Fox News after even the owner of that Network for the Gullible Fool’s of our society have been told that they Moronic “ reporters” have been knowingly lying about Trump and the Election all along in order to keep the ratings up...
Shame on that entire Joseph Goebbels network....

And you fools still lap it up.....proving the adage that fits your crowd to a “ T”—— “ There ain’t no cure for Stupid” ....

LOL...We haven’t watched TV for over 6 years.
Since you are commenting on Fox News, you must be watching it....and according to you, that’s stupid and foolish....

Enough said!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This arrest -- if it happens -- will spectacularly BACKFIRE. The general public can see blatant abuse of power. Now it's time for the Special Forces to arrest Biden and put him away for a very long time. That is what is supposed to happen to domestic enemies.
What a blessing that would be. Biden in handcuffs.
Followed by HRC and BHO as a start.