Spend more time in prayers & worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, being born in India and becoming a believer is really a challenge, also there is too much challenges, most challenges are basic things in life( struggle for water, rice, maintain scooter, pay medical bills, and other basic things, school fees, shelter and other basic things) still than we want to spend more time in prayers & worship & live a life for Him.
You can pray me, wife daughters & parents and sister be able to spend more time in prayers worship & His work.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, being born in India and becoming a believer is really a challenge, also there is too much challenges, most challenges are basic things in life( struggle for water, rice, maintain scooter, pay medical bills, and other basic things, school fees, shelter and other basic things) still than we want to spend more time in prayers & worship & live a life for Him.
You can pray me, wife daughters & parents and sister be able to spend more time in prayers worship & His work.

Thank you.
I pray for a good job for you to be able to pay for your needs and that God would open up a way for you all to pray and spend time in worship to Him. He will provide brother, amen!

Reactions: My Dreams

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you.
Agreeing with your focus/emphasis..
- To spend more time in prayers, worship/praise & His work..
- in the midst of challenges.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams