Spiritual Experiences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

God is the creator. Everything that has ever existed, does exist, and will exist is a creation of our Father. No one else creates anything. Satan has created nothing except, perhaps, sin. Sin, though, is not really a creation but merely a departure from the will of God.

So it is with spiritual experiences. Spiritual experiences are simply how God created mankind to interface with Him and for Him to flow through us. This is a very important point for some have an erroneous idea that spiritual experiences, most of them anyway, are somehow the domain of the Devil where Christians should not ever venture.

The fact of the mater is, though, that every spiritual experiences we see in the demonic realm is simply a perversion of the original spiritual experience that God created. In fact, Christians need to understand that the Godly originals of these types of spiritual congress are sorely needed in the Church today.

Some are afraid of being like spiritualists if they experience certain types of supernatural events. However, it matters a great deal if these events are authored by God and not a product of yielding to demons. What we need to learn is how to tell the difference. The rule is that spiritual experiences that are of God will not violate the law of love. The law of love is to love your brother as yourself. Spiritual experiences that are not of God tend to be self centered and self aggrandizing...in other words selfish.

Each of us have to come to terms with how God deals supernaturally with us. Some of us have more extreme things happen to them than others. If what happens to us seems like what happens to those who dabble in witchcraft or spiritualism we should not automatically reject what the Spirit is doing just because it seems similar. Many times what ungodly people do or experience seems like what is happening to us not because we are becoming like them but because they have copied and misused avenues that God created for His chosen.

The bottom line is that we need to be more concerned about discerning the Spirit or spirit in the experience than the mode it comes in. We must learn to know the voice of our God and that of His angles to such a degree that we can yield to whatever experience they may bring with confidence rather than skepticism or fear. We learn to do this through, you guessed it, experience.
There are nine gifts of the Spirit but many administrations of the same. This simply means that these nine gifts manifest themselves in different ways through different individuals. Not everyone is the same and therefore we should be more concerned about the genesis of the administration than the manor in which it manifests.

What I am not saying...and please understand this...is that anyone should try to the divine the will of our Father using a Ouija board. I am not saying that God will lead you to use a pentagram to call forth angels. Neither will our Lord lead you to summon the spirits of the dead etc. The symbols and artifacts of sorcery or black magic are not things to be messed with lightly. These are gateways for demonic spirits who can and will, if you are not careful, deceive you into thinking you are much more than you are. If you are young in the Lord please seek council before you do anything that it truly dangerous.

What I am saying is that if God lifts you up, in the Spirit, and takes you to a place where you witness to a person who is asking about God then don't become overly concerned just because it seems similar to astral projection. If you know the thoughts of someone you are witnessing to don't automatically assume that you operating ESP. I you command a charging horse to stop in the name of Jesus - and it does - it is only because Heaven and Earth obeys His name and not because you have any special powers. Always remember that whatever happens to you or through you it is only because of the working of the Holy Spirit or angels. We are and will, for the remainder of our lifetimes, be human and it is only as we yield to the Holy Spirit that we experience and sometimes become supernatural.

In conclusion, you have to explore what God does with you and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you in whatever circumstance you encounter. What I am doing is pointing out a central truth, an axiom, and place to start from in your quest to understand the workings of God in your life. When you learn other peoples rules for this or than you do not allow God to show you his way of doing things with you as an individual (which is mostly different that how He deals with others.) I have merely pointed out the truth about spiritual experiences now it is up to you to explore your own gifts with the aid of the Holy Ghost.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
You said:

The bottom line is that we need to be more concerned about discerning the Spirit or spirit in the experience than the mode it comes in. We must learn to know the voice of our God and that of His angles to such a degree that we can yield to whatever experience they may bring with confidence rather than skepticism or fear. We learn to do this through, you guessed it, experience.
There are nine gifts of the Spirit but many administrations of the same. This simply means that these nine gifts manifest themselves in different ways through different individuals. Not everyone is the same and therefore we should be more concerned about the genesis of the administration than the manor in which it manifests.

JB: The thing is with false teachers and teaching is that the devil is within the detail. Often a mixture of truth and error is given and it requires those who through exercise of their mind and spirit can discern between good and evil. Hebrews 5:14 Apart from such and there's not probably a lot who can deliver the former, yet there is the spiritual gift of '"discernment of spirits".

Now I know there are those who believe this gift has ceased. But in reality it hasn't and particularly in these last days it most certainly is required just as before but the function may differ somewhat. Nevertheless, this operation of the Holy Spirit has been with me for over thirty years and as time has passed i've seen it's need more and more.

What I've noticed over time people are more interested in experience and their own opinion then what God actually thinks. They want say that openly, but nevertheless it's revealed in their actions and teaching.

Unless you have this God given ability, you can only refer to the Holy spirit's working(in this context), academically. This then will render the one who does short sighted and open to deception. We ought to be extremely careful that we don't produce false notions in the working and teaching of God's spirit.

#This is but a sample of your speech. I have crossed out what is false. I've picked this because it's the foundation to the rest of your blurb.

I will remind you that I'm being as gentle as possible, because in all reality everything you have argued for is false and demonic in nature. Personally, I suggest to you that you get a moderator to remove this post.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear J,

Thanks for being gentle...smile.

Really, I am not understanding your objection to to the part your crossed out. Moses threw down the rod before Pharaoh and it turned into a serpent. The magicians of Pharaoh did the same. Both manifestations were similar except one was authored by God and the others were not. So, my statement that,

"the bottom line is that we need to be more concerned about discerning the Spirit or spirit in the experience than the mode it comes in. We must learn to know the voice of our God and that of His angles to such a degree that we can yield to whatever experience they may bring with confidence rather than skepticism or fear"

is true.

People bandy about the term "false teacher" rather loosely and freely these days. It seems that "false teacher" is a catch all for those they disagree with. If I were to be teaching that Jesus did not come in the flesh then I think that you could correctly attribute such a title to me but when I am simply saying that much of what the Devil does is a counterfeit of what God has for His children...I don't think that qualifies.

It seems that many have become defenders of the faith when we should be explorers of the faith.

Blessings,

Justin

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear J,

Thanks for being gentle...smile.

Really, I am not understanding your objection to to the part your crossed out. Moses threw down the rod before Pharaoh and it turned into a serpent. The magicians of Pharaoh did the same. Both manifestations were similar except one was authored by God and the others were not. So, my statement that,

"the bottom line is that we need to be more concerned about discerning the Spirit or spirit in the experience than the mode it comes in. We must learn to know the voice of our God and that of His angles to such a degree that we can yield to whatever experience they may bring with confidence rather than skepticism or fear"

is true.

People bandy about the term "false teacher" rather loosely and freely these days. It seems that "false teacher" is a catch all for those they disagree with. If I were to be teaching that Jesus did not come in the flesh then I think that you could correctly attribute such a title to me but when I am simply saying that much of what the Devil does is a counterfeit of what God has for His children...I don't think that qualifies.

It seems that many have become defenders of the faith when we should be explorers of the faith.

Blessings,

Justin
The problem is when people venture out beyond the word of God in the name of the "Holy Spirit" it lands them in no mans land. Because of this the word of God has to come to bear on their experience or else it would be nigh impossible to discern the movement of a spirit.

Some of us has the gift of discernment of spirits, yet even then we search with our mind to understand the meaning the movement of the Holy Spirit. This is done also through the word. So imagine those who don't have this gift or don't use the word of God to determine the actions of a spirit. So it's not only it's source one needs to know but the function or procedure it utilizes so as to ascertain it's legitimacy.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Good post Justin Mangonel. :) The only thing I might add is that all things absolutely must comply and conform with Scripture though, indeed, each believer is dealt with individually by our Creator and his or her experiences are unique but similar.

JB_Reformed Baptist said:
You said:

JB: The thing is with false teachers and teaching is that the devil is within the detail. Often a mixture of truth and error is given and it requires those who through exercise of their mind and spirit can discern between good and evil. Hebrews 5:14 Apart from such and there's not probably a lot who can deliver the former, yet there is the spiritual gift of '"discernment of spirits".

Now I know there are those who believe this gift has ceased. But in reality it hasn't and particularly in these last days it most certainly is required just as before but the function may differ somewhat. Nevertheless, this operation of the Holy Spirit has been with me for over thirty years and as time has passed i've seen it's need more and more.

What I've noticed over time people are more interested in experience and their own opinion then what God actually thinks. They want say that openly, but nevertheless it's revealed in their actions and teaching.

Unless you have this God given ability, you can only refer to the Holy spirit's working(in this context), academically. This then will render the one who does short sighted and open to deception. We ought to be extremely careful that we don't produce false notions in the working and teaching of God's spirit.

#This is but a sample of your speech. I have crossed out what is false. I've picked this because it's the foundation to the rest of your blurb.

I will remind you that I'm being as gentle as possible, because in all reality everything you have argued for is false and demonic in nature. Personally, I suggest to you that you get a moderator to remove this post.
Well spoke you of yourself in the "chat box" on the main page when you recently said: " "The Law is for the proud and the Gospel for the brokenhearted." - Martin Luther" for here you are using the Law to judge another by naming him a false teacher simply because he failed to include "testing the spirits" and "testing spiritual experiences" by the Word in his comments. Why then judge you not yourself according to your own doctrine? Perhaps you should ask the mods to remove your Pope bashing thread from the Eschatology Forum seeing how each of us has his own "son of perdition" which must eventually be expelled and making your accusations of a "one man antichrist" a false teaching even in the face of the "many antichrists" clearly taught by the apostle John in his letters. :)

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
daq said:
Good post Justin Mangonel. :) The only thing I might add is that all things absolutely must comply and conform with Scripture though, indeed, each believer is dealt with individually by our Creator and his or her experiences are unique but similar.
And that bold part of your quote is not Justin's mode of operation. Quite the contrary, he has been encouraging people to embrace a spirituality aside of the word ever since he's been a member of this site. I'll post a few of his thread topics.

Must scripture be quoted to "prove" what is true?
Is God more than the Bible?
Is It Proper to Limit God?
is the emphasis on teaching the word damming our souls?
My Scripture Can Beat Up Your Scripture

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Rex said:
And that bold part of your quote is not Justin's mode of operation. Quite the contrary, he has been encouraging people to embrace a spirituality aside of the word ever since he's been a member of this site. I'll post a few of his thread topics.

I did not post in any of those threads, and neither do I consider myself the "thread police" over anyone else, but by your response here you basically admit that what I did post here in this thread is correct for what has been stated in this thread. Also it is the administrator and the moderators which have the right to delete posts, threads, or personal accounts if someone is deemed to be breaking the rules. However, none of us have the right to insinuate or suggest that another is teaching doctrines of devils; for to do such a thing is to likewise imply that the person himself or herself may also be possessed, and when we do such things we only bite, devour, and kill. This is not the Way of the Master who clearly commands us to love our enemies. If one must feel that he or she is engaged in "spiritual combat" and his brother or sister is really his "enemy" then at least do as the Master commands and love your enemy. Therefore what? Combat the teaching rather than the person lest we devour one another and risk blaspheming that holy Name by which we all claim to be called:

Quote JB_Reformed Baptist]"in all reality everything you have argued for is false and demonic in nature"[End Quote.

Acts 10:25-28 KJV
25. And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
26. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
27. And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
28. And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or akathartos-unclean.

Original Strong's Ref. #169
Romanized akathartos
Pronounced ak-ath'-ar-tos
from GSN0001 (as a negative particle) and a presumed derivative of GSN2508 (meaning cleansed); impure (ceremonially, morally [lewd] or specially, [demonic]):
KJV--foul, unclean.

This word akathartos is used throughout the Gospel accounts for "unclean" or demonic spirits:

Mark 3:28-30 KJV
28. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30. Because they said, He hath an akathartos-unclean spirit.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
daq said:
I did not post in any of those threads, and neither do I consider myself the "thread police" over anyone else, but by your response here you basically admit that what I did post here in this thread is correct for what has been stated in this thread. Also it is the administrator and the moderators which have the right to delete posts, threads, or personal accounts if someone is deemed to be breaking the rules. However, none of us have the right to insinuate or suggest that another is teaching doctrines of devils; for to do such a thing is to likewise imply that the person himself or herself may also be possessed, and when we do such things we only bite, devour, and kill. This is not the Way of the Master who clearly commands us to love our enemies. If one must feel that he or she is engaged in "spiritual combat" and his brother or sister is really his "enemy" then at least do as the Master commands and love your enemy. Therefore what? Combat the teaching rather than the person lest we devour one another and risk blaspheming that holy Name by which we all claim to be called:

Quote JB_Reformed Baptist]"in all reality everything you have argued for is false and demonic in nature"[End Quote.

25. And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
27. And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
28. And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or akathartos-unclean.

Romanized akathartos
from GSN0001 (as a negative particle) and a presumed derivative of GSN2508 (meaning cleansed); impure (ceremonially, morally [lewd] or specially, [demonic]):
KJV--foul, unclean.

This word akathartos is used throughout the Gospel accounts for "unclean" or demonic spirits:

28. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29. But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Then let me step aside so you can have your fill.
You use the same condemnation tactic most do that reject biblical truths. It's Justin's favorite defense.

Psalm 1:1
Rev 22:11-12

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Rex said:

Excellent.

Thanks for the links, Bro. :)

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
daq

If you want to ignore the very words you used and accept doctrine that can not be supported, then condemn me for the very principle of going beyond what is written that Justin is promoting, your a double minded man as well.

daq said:

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
daq said:

Romanized akathartos
KJV--foul, unclean.

LOL! You have misused the scriptures you so blindly think supports your position. Carry On.

=============================​

For such are false ...., deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 2Co 11:13-15

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
LOL! You have misused the scriptures you so blindly think supports your position. Carry On.
Lets just wrap the topic up with this

13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”But we have the mind of Christ.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

I have been trained in scripture and I understand the wish of many to limit our discussion to what is currently understood through doctrine derived from the word. However, as I have stated before the "word" that so many refer to as "proof " is simply their doctrinal understanding which is only an approximation of the truth. People who hold certain doctrinal positions simply cannot see beyond them no matter how much scripture is brought to bare on the point you are making.

The Holy Spirit will not violate the scripture that He has written for God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The difficulty comes when we assume that what we believe is what He meant. The Pharisees, men of great intellect, made this mistake and did not even recognize God manifest in the flesh.

What I am endeavoring to point out is that we need to come to a place in our relationship with God that we trust His Spirit more than our doctrine or intellect. If we do this then our Father will be free to lead us into all truth. People who are stuck in dogma need to respect what the Spirit says to them more than what they believe in order from God to lift them out of their error and put them on the right track again. It took just such an even for Paul to realize the error of his ways.

People are so busy defending the faith that they hardly ever question their faith. That would be all well and go if what they believed was 100% true. However, as evidence by the state of the church it is not 100% true or else things would be a lot different. Therefore, we need to be open to be corrected and this can only happen if we are open to changing our position through revelation from His Spirit.

Though trained in all the classical doctrine of the normative church I came to realize that much of what I had been taught was either wholly in error, partially wrong, or woefully incomplete. This was troubling yet somehow comforting because it explained why what I was being told should be happening was not happening. People are so sure of the doctrine that they pretend that it works even when it fails miserably. I was doing this and I was miserable. Like the Pharisees of old I did not question what I believe but simply made ever more extreme efforts to make what I was taught work.

The bottom line is this,

"The Holy Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of our Father which is holy) agrees with His word but not necessarily with our doctrine. Until we trust the Author more than ourselves we will be ever learning and never coming to a knowledge of the Truth."

Blessings,

Justin

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Rex said:
Lets just wrap the topic up with this

13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”But we have the mind of Christ.
AMEN! :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Rex said:
Then let me step aside so you can have your fill.
You use the same condemnation tactic most do that reject biblical truths. It's Justin's favorite defense.

Psalm 1:1
Rev 22:11-12
Rex said:
daq

If you want to ignore the very words you used and accept doctrine that can not be supported, then condemn me for the very principle of going beyond what is written that Justin is promoting, your a double minded man as well.
I did not "condemn" you but now you have condemned me as a "double minded man" even though you stated you were going to "step aside" and did not. :)

=============================​

For such are false ...., deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 2Co 11:13-15
True to form you double up the blasphemy against anyone who disagrees with your mind set by using the Scripture as a weapon against those which you perceive as your "enemies".

1 John 3:13-15 KJV
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear D,

You know, I think Rex means well and perhaps is a bit frustrated that others do not understand or agree with everything he says. I have been in that box and it is an unpleasant place to be. I have great hopes that he will see the light of day and come into further understanding of the scriptures.

I think that name calling is not a very profitable form of argument. I suppose he believes he is just stating the truth as he assesses it. However, we do not need to concern ourselves with those who wish to pass judgment on us for they are in reality no judges.

My aim is not to wrestle anyone to the ground on doctrinal issues but merely to present truths I have come to believe. I fully realize that what I believe must still contain some error but what I say is, to the best of my knowledge and ability, what I believe to be true. Rex, bless his heart, is zealous for what he believes the truth is also. I think that when he finally comes to understand some of the things I say he will be just a zealous for them too. This is why I call him my disciple in waiting.

You know...so many Christians become zealous for the truth but they end up doing more harm than good. What is our motivation when we are so hard and fast in what we believe that we degrade and denigrate our brethren? Are we building up or tearing down? Where is our heart in all these things we say? Where is the love?

If God is love then Jesus was an expression of His love. If Jesus was and is an expression of His love should not we, as His disciples, also be an expression of that love? When we are angry and call each other names does that really do any good or does it just give vent to what is still ungodly within us?

I get angry just like everyone else though when I do I realize I am just venting and not really doing any good. It is difficult not to react when people are so unkind. However, I hold to the thought that there are some that can benefit from the precepts I share and so I am willing to withstand the hate of those who rail against what I say to benefit them. This is what I mean when I say it matters a great deal the place where you are coming. Some are just incensed and want to crush. Others simply disagree and want to admonish. Those who wish to destroy do not love their neighbor as themselves for they would never be as crass to themselves as the are to others. Those who wish to correct out of love do so with a gentle spirit that wishes to reason with those whom they do not see eye to eye with.

In conclusion, let us not harm each other with the word of God but instead let us keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Let us mature to the point where we can say "neither do I condemn thee." Let us give grace to those around us in abundance knowing that through grace we are saved.

Blessings,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Do we really have to go their Justin with your profound insights all anyone has to do is read your threads and look to see If I'm being critical in a vacuum.

Many others have exposed you. It's those who haven't followed your numerous post that at first think you teach the gospel

Other threads started by Justin

A few of my favorites

Justin Mangonel said:
I think Jesus is God. Just not at His birth. Why are you posting here? Do agree with everything they believe?
Justin Mangonel said:
Jesus was not born God and is not the second person of the trinity. However, when he was filled with all the fulness of God at His baptism you could not distinquish between Him and God. I was quite clear about that.
This next ones for daq 1 Cor 4:6
Justin Mangonel said:
Likewise, the Holy Spirit, which in reality is simply God who is a Spirit and is holy, is unimaginable vast. To limit God to what was written in the Bible is not proper.
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Good comments are being made by all. I tend to see the world of God as
the Logos or plan of God. It is the plan that was pre-existent and not
Jesus who was born to Mary at a particular point in time.

I would say this just about sums it up
Justin Mangonel said:
It is a different way of arriving at truth.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear D,

You know, I think Rex means well and perhaps is a bit frustrated that others do not understand or agree with everything he says. I have been in that box and it is an unpleasant place to be. I have great hopes that he will see the light of day and come into further understanding of the scriptures.

I think that name calling is not a very profitable form of argument. I suppose he believes he is just stating the truth as he assesses it. However, we do not need to concern ourselves with those who wish to pass judgment on us for they are in reality no judges.

My aim is not to wrestle anyone to the ground on doctrinal issues but merely to present truths I have come to believe. I fully realize that what I believe must still contain some error but what I say is, to the best of my knowledge and ability, what I believe to be true. Rex, bless his heart, is zealous for what he believes the truth is also. I think that when he finally comes to understand some of the things I say he will be just a zealous for them too. This is why I call him my disciple in waiting.

You know...so many Christians become zealous for the truth but they end up doing more harm than good. What is our motivation when we are so hard and fast in what we believe that we degrade and denigrate our brethren? Are we building up or tearing down? Where is our heart in all these things we say? Where is the love?

If God is love then Jesus was an expression of His love. If Jesus was and is an expression of His love should not we, as His disciples, also be an expression of that love? When we are angry and call each other names does that really do any good or does it just give vent to what is still ungodly within us?

I get angry just like everyone else though when I do I realize I am just venting and not really doing any good. It is difficult not to react when people are so unkind. However, I hold to the thought that there are some that can benefit from the precepts I share and so I am willing to withstand the hate of those who rail against what I say to benefit them. This is what I mean when I say it matters a great deal the place where you are coming. Some are just incensed and want to crush. Others simply disagree and want to admonish. Those who wish to destroy do not love their neighbor as themselves for they would never be as crass to themselves as the are to others. Those who wish to correct out of love do so with a gentle spirit that wishes to reason with those whom they do not see eye to eye with.

In conclusion, let us not harm each other with the word of God but instead let us keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Let us mature to the point where we can say "neither do I condemn thee." Let us give grace to those around us in abundance knowing that through grace we are saved.

Blessings,

Justin
"Go ye therefore and disciple all the nations; immersing them into the Name" . . .

That is to say: Disciple the nations into Yeshua, (not to make them disciples of "Justin"). :)

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Rex said:
Do we really have to go their Justin with your profound insights all anyone has to do is read your threads and look to see If I'm being critical in a vacuum.

Many others have exposed you. It's those who haven't followed your numerous post that at first think you teach the gospel

Other threads started by Justin

A few of my favorites

I would say this just about sums it up
LOL! :) As the reformers rightly said... "There's NO UNITY WITHOUT THE TRUTH". Shalom

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Rex said:
1 Corinthians 4:6 KJV
6. And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

And how does that pertain to myself? Look at the avatar of the person you have chosen to follow here in this thread who proudly displays an image of his favorite man, (no doubt a famous "Reformed Baptist" theologian). If therefore you follow your friend you not only made the choice here, (before anyone else) but likewise the man you have chosen to follow here clearly displays an ikon of his own favorite man. Look in the mirror at yourself and first pull the beam out of your own eye.

This one is for all of you:

I follow no man but Messiah Yeshua; for the Kingdom of God is not in word, but in power, (1 Corinthians 4:20 KJV).

And you can all have the final words here . . . :)