Spiritual Experiences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
daq said:
1 Corinthians 4:6 KJV
6. And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

And how does that pertain to myself? This one is for all of you:
It pertains to your original reply to Justin.

daq said:
Good post Justin Mangonel. :) The only thing I might add is that all things absolutely must comply and conform with Scripture though, indeed, each believer is dealt with individually by our Creator and his or her experiences are unique but similar.
And here is the post I said was for you concerning your original comment about "must comply and conform with Scripture though" Like I said above, it's not Justins mode of operation.

Justin Mangonel said:
Likewise, the Holy Spirit, which in reality is simply God who is a Spirit and is holy, is unimaginable vast. To limit God to what was written in the Bible is not proper.
I hope you're following the intent of the reply :)

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
daq said:
1 Corinthians 4:6 KJV
6. And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

And how does that pertain to myself? Look at the avatar of the person you have chosen to follow here in this thread who proudly displays an image of his favorite man, (no doubt a famous "Reformed Baptist" theologian). If therefore you follow your friend you not only made the choice here, (before anyone else) but likewise the man you have chosen to follow here clearly displays an ikon of his own favorite man. Look in the mirror at yourself and first pull the beam out of your own eye.

This one is for all of you:

I follow no man but Messiah Yeshua; for the Kingdom of God is not in word, but in power, (1 Corinthians 4:20 KJV).

And you can all have the final words here . . . :)
Wrong. You really do have to lighten up.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear D,

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."

1 Corinthians 11:1

I agree...lets all lighten up and not take ourselves so seriously.

Blessings,

Justin