Spiritual Journey - Spirituality for seekers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

spiritual-journey

Jul 31, 2009
HiI have set up an evangelistic website aimed at people on a spiritual journey. Please let me know what you think. http://www.the-spiritual-journey.orgMy hope is it will make people question where they are going in their spirituality and to consider the claims of Jesus Christ to truly be the Son of God and Lord of all.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I will say this much in theory this is a great idea but the questions do seem a bit misleading for my prefrence.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
:)
gumby;71597 said:
I will say this much in theory this is a great idea but the questions do seem a bit misleading for my prefrence.
Some questions do seem a bit slanted but overall a good "program" to get people thinking about just what they believe.

spiritual-journey

Jul 31, 2009
Thanks for the feedback. I do want to be open to change where necessary.I'm not sure if I fully understand what you mean. I don't want to be misleading but on the other hand I think some people instantly react badly if they realise something is Christian. I hope to get people thinking before they hit the instant reject button in their brains.Any questions in particular you feel are misleading or slanted?Feel free to PM if you prefer.Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

gumby

May 29, 2009
spiritual-journey;71697 said:
Thanks for the feedback. I do want to be open to change where necessary. I'm not sure if I fully understand what you mean. I don't want to be misleading but on the other hand I think some people instantly react badly if they realise something is Christian. I hope to get people thinking before they hit the instant reject button in their brains. Any questions in particular you feel are misleading or slanted? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.
Yes there is one i found misleading, the one where it asks are there many gods i answered yes becasue throught time people have conceived and created many diffrent gods in many diffrent religions. So yes there has been millions of gods that people have created but wich one i beleive in is an intirly diffrent matter. I beleive in the one true god but there have been so many man made gods that the question seems a bit odd.