Spiritual Tools GOD Gives Us To Fight Against The Devil/Dogface = I Peter 5;5-8

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual Tools GOD Gives Us To Fight Against The Devil/Dogface = I Peter 5;5-8

1) *** Be Self-Controlled and Rooted In God’s Word

I Peter 5;5-8

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

2) *** Cast Your Cares On God and Pray About Everything

Ephesians 6:17-18

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I Peter 5;7

Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

3) *** Resist The Devil and Stand Firm

I Peter 5:10

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

I Peter 5:8-9

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the Faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Philippians 4;13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

AMEN