Spiritual Warfare

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I told you to quit preaching your "doctrines of devils". I did NOT accuse you of witchcraft.

Satan is our flesh and all the attributes thereof.

From your flesh, you are teaching doctrines of devils. Fact. You need to get over it.

A word to the wise.

You wrote:
"So no, I don't buy into any of the witchcraft superstitions of what you post." (italics are mine)

Now that you have denied your own words twice I post them here once again.

Everything I've written is backed up by scripture and legitimate scholars if not the very words of Jesus Himself.
I've also shown that even in the day when Our Lord walked the earth and taught us from His own mouth there were people who believed, as you do, that he was teaching demonic ideas.

Now it is you that is teaching heresy. You said "Satan is our flesh and all the attributes thereof".

There is absolutely NO scripture in the Bible that says that. The flesh is not evil but good (see Genesis). The flesh was created good and remains good.

The (good) flesh is corrupted through temptation into sin by its' own will.
This is the essence of the power of the wicked one on Earth.

Stating that the flesh is of satan is a way of diverting guilt away from the human. That is not Biblical.
The sinner USES the good flesh to commit sin.
The guilt, therefore, sits squarely in the lap of the sinner. Although the tempter has technically committed no sin, the justice of God is not blind and punishes him as well. (All of this is in the garden story - read it again for the first time.) Keeping to the law did not save the tempter and it will not save humanity.

Satan was stripped of ALL authority when it fell from grace. That which it has on earth has been stolen or usurped from humanity. (Genesis - Garden story again) This does not imply that humans are flesh of the flesh with the wicked one, but it DOES imply that we are like-minded, hence the doctrine of original sin.

St. Paul indicates that the war which rages is a spiritual one. (Romans 6, 7 & 8)
One's lusts and fantasies are used by the enemy to attempt to make us sin. (James 1:14)

Let me also declare that temptation itself is not evil, since Our Lord was tempted even as we are, yet He did not yield unto sin. (Math 4:1, Mark 1:13, Luke 4:2)
Therefore Jesus is not only sympathetic to our predicament, He is able by that experience to know how to help us in our weakness and toward our victory. (2 Peter 2:9)

From my flesh I teach?
I have been taught of the Holy Spirit by means of the written word of God, by experience with Christ verified by scripture, counsel and teaching from elders and literary comparison with scholars. My higher education Masters Degree work was studied in a major northern seminary. My major was in theology and Christian history.

I think I know what I'm talking about.

Where do you get your teaching? What are your credentials?
You would do well to review your opinion.
We all do from time to time and that's the main reason I post here. That's the main reason we all do it.