spitting on Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
tooldtocare said:
The point I am trying to make-?
Yes please get to it or this thread is pointless and foolish and Im starting to feel foolish and rebuked myself for even entertaining you this far,

Your silence is the point I wanted to make and it was/is made.
How can I or anyone else here respond to you when all your doing is talking rubbish and nonsense, there is nothing Christian about the way you communicate with people, its simply idle in nature and edify's nobody but your own foolish desire to condescend and play silly games.
Randor is right about the spirit in which you profit, However I warn you that though you maybe having the time of your life now there certainly will come a time where you will be made to answer for every word and I can assure you that you and so many others like you will not be so smug on that day.

Believe me if I was spit on I would remove his tongue and then be on my way
And there we have it,

Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Are you finished yet, are you done?

I am.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Madad21 said:
,.,.,..,.Nope I got it..ummmmm.....Jews
The term "Jew" is being totally misused. There are Jewish Germans, Americans, Canadian and on and on. In America we treat every other American as a fellow "American". And then we have folks who feel they are the true blue and call themselves Israeli's.

There is a huge difference between Jewish Americans and Israeli in my view

correct me if I am wrong
I created this thread hoping that Jewish Americans would inform their sisters and brothers in Israel to stop this practice.

Having said that, I would be very grateful if they would stop this practice. :)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The report noted: "Attacks by extremist Israeli settlers against Palestinian residents, property, and places of worship in the West Bank continued and were largely unprosecuted according to UN and NGO sources."

On May 7, 2012 the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Fouad Twal, the Vatican's representative in the Holy Land, released astatement condemning a surge in hate crimes against Christian holy sites ahead of Pope Francis' visit to Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories later in the month, and calling on the Israeli government to do more to protect Christians and their property. Lamenting that the "wave of fanaticism and intimidation against Christians continues," the Patriarch blamed the Israeli government for the lack of effort that Israeli police have put into bringing the perpetrators of hate crimes against Palestinians to justice, referring to a "lack of responsiveness from the political sector."
Four days later, on May 11, Patriarch Twal again questioned the Israeli government's commitment to stopping anti-Christian attacks, asking at a press conference: "In light of the fact that the great majority of vandalism acts do not lead to trials, we must ask if the government is willing to get down to the root of the problem?"

Echoing the Latin Patriarch's concerns about Israeli government complicity, on May 12, two former heads of Israel's secret police, the Shin Bet, Carmi Gillon and Shabtai Shavit, accused the Netanyahu government of not being interested in stopping hate crimes against Palestinians. Gillon declared: "We don't see results, because we're not intended to see them... There's no such thing as 'can't do' in the Shin Bet, just 'don't want,'" while Shavit stated: "Israel is a lawful country that does not enforce its laws." Similarly, in June 2012, Dan Halutz, former chief of staff of the Israeli army, said that Prime Minister Netanyahu wasn't really interested in stopping the perpetrators of price tag attacks, stating: "If we wanted, we could catch them and when we want to, we will." A few months earlier, in March 2012, the Guardian newspaper reported that senior European Union officials had drafted a confidential report concluding: "settler violence enjoys the tacit support of the state of Israel."

In occupied East Jerusalem, Christian clergy face harassment from ultra-Orthodox Jews in the Old City. In November 2011, Haaretz newspaper reported that ultra-Orthodox Jews were cursing and spitting at Christian clergy in the streets of the Old City "as a matter of routine." The chief secretary of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate explained: "It happens a lot. You walk down the street and suddenly they spit at you for no reason." A student at the city's Armenian Seminary complained that he was subjected to insults and spitting from ultra-Orthodox men on a daily basis, stating: "When I see an ultra-Orthodox man coming toward me in the street, I always ask myself if he will spit at me." According to a separate Haaretzarticle published in February 2012, spitting incidents were so prevalent that some priests had stopped visiting certain parts of the Old City.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spitting beats crucifixion any day

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Bless them that spit on you, and pray for them. Who knows, without Jesus, you may have been a "spitter" or even worse.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
tooldtocare said:
The point I am trying to make-? Your silence is the point I wanted to make and it was/is made. Believe me if I was spit on I would remove his tongue and then be on my way
Then you'd be a Jew.

Or Muslim.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is impossible to be insulted or hurt when you recognize that those who persecute you are reacting towards and rejecting the false image of who they believe you are. They are people who are slaves to their own emotional reactions and the cues they pick up from the world. They are not wise or accurate in their assessment of you or anyone else they are lashing out against. They are like blind people arguing about what the color red sounds like.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
You obviously have not read the Jewish Talmud book...this should enlighten you and answer your question!!
Please send 10 copies to the Orthodox Jews of Israel. It appears they have lost their version or have changed it to suit their desires

:)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
You obviously have not read the Jewish Talmud book...this should enlighten you and answer your question!!
Does the Talmud tell its followers to spit on Christians-?

just asking :)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am not talking to the "Talmud".,.,.,.,.,.,..,.I am talking to you.

Tell me in yours words what it said, says.

please :)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Madad21 said:
edify's nobody but your own foolish desire to condescend and play silly games.Are you finished yet, are you done?

I am.
It's 6:51 PM; 07/24/2015 here; your post posted on 08/10/2014 @ 02:17 AM

& yet you are only a click away

Wish the best for you and yours for all time to come

:)-

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
There are radical Muslims who are decapitating Christians, so I can live with a little spit :)

And no offense intended, but I've occasionally met a few loud and phony Christians that I've felt like spitting on. Like the ones who were lighting candles at a prison to protest the death penalty being carried-out on a mass murderer. They were holding signs that read; "Judge not, lest ye be judged" .. "Forgive, love, and pray for your enemies".. "Thou shalt not kill".. "Jesus loves everyone".etc. I've also been sickened by some of these TV preachers who hit their audience up for cash every other minute. So I can relate to people who are sometimes put-off by some of these arrogant in-your-face type of Christians.

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Dan57 said:
There are radical Muslims who are decapitating Christians, so I can live with a little spit :)

And no offense intended, but I've occasionally met a few loud and phony Christians that I've felt like spitting on. Like the ones who were lighting candles at a prison to protest the death penalty being carried-out on a mass murderer. They were holding signs that read; "Judge not, lest ye be judged" .. "Forgive, love, and pray for your enemies".. "Thou shalt not kill".. "Jesus loves everyone".etc. I've also been sickened by some of these TV preachers who hit their audience up for cash every other minute. So I can relate to people who are sometimes put-off by some of these arrogant in-your-face type of Christians.
Those are all good points, Dan.
Christianity is dying...rotting from within. And it is a sad thing to see.
However, we were warned. Revelation tells us that it is given unto the beast to make war with the saints and overcome them...

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations

So, I suppose we should not be too surprised.

On the other hand, are you not the least bit curious as to what the Talmud has to say about Jesus?
I promise you, it isn't very pretty.

Jews are not our friends, and we should not be supporting them...