Spotlight On The Disasterous RCC "Celibacy" Requirement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only thing being destroyed is your credibility when you REFUSE to answer legitimate questions based on your own statements/beliefs.

If you would ask sincere questions, yes.
But you are not doing that.
So, not answering your questions is actually a smart thing to do in this case.

You'r whole attitude stinks.

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was making a point of what some radical Protestants say. Don't take me out of context.

If you sin, does that make you evil or a Christian that made a wrong choice? Homosexuality is not a sin, they are not evil. It is only when they do sinful things that is wrong. There are homosexuals who are chaste. They are very good Christians. You cannot make blanket condemnations, and you cannot read hearts. You are not God.

Well, that's what you were doing to me. It doesn't feel good, either, does it? I don't have any idea what any radical anything would say, especially Protestant ones.

The Bible says to "judge righteously." No, I am not God. But if people do not repent and turn from their sin, homo life included, God will judge accordingly. Homosexuality IS a sin.

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, they think about sex with another guy but they are good christians.
Ok, I got it. View attachment 2485

I really think that God knows our hearts. We can have a sinful thought, but instantly repent. I think that happens to everybody. We can choose to not sin, or give in to temptation. The enemy and his demons try real hard to get people to sin, and they want to get a stronger foothold.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would ask sincere questions, yes.
But you are not doing that.
So, not answering your questions is actually a smart thing to do in this case.

You'r whole attitude stinks.
Trolling....again?? ;);)

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, that's what you were doing to me. It doesn't feel good, either, does it? I don't have any idea what any radical anything would say, especially Protestant ones.

The Bible says to "judge righteously." No, I am not God. But if people do not repent and turn from their sin, homo life included, God will judge accordingly. Homosexuality IS a sin.
If homosexuality is a sin, but heterosexuality is not as bad when a husband cheats on his wife??? But since he is a heterosexual and not a homosexual, cheating on his wife is a lesser sin??? Your logic is grossly flawed.

Doing homosexual things is a sin. Being a homosexual is not a sin. A homosexual who repents and remains chaste is still a homosexual. Stop being a stubborn judgmental homophobe.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, yes, there are many things wrong.
There are homosexual priests in the Catholic Church.
There are homosexual pastors in the Presbyterian Churches, Anglican Churches, etc. you name it.
But I have never heard about homosexual pastors in churches where they believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and the evidence of speaking in tongues. Makes me wonder.

I'm waiting for your negative response.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, yes, there are many things wrong.
There are homosexual priests in the Catholic Church.
There are homosexual pastors in the Presbyterian Churches, Anglican Churches, etc. you name it.
But I have never heard about homosexual pastors in churches where they believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and the evidence of speaking in tongues. Makes me wonder.

I'm waiting for your negative response.
Tammy said homosexuality is a sin. Are you going to argue with me that she didn't say that? It is not. Only doing homosexual things is a sin. She cannot separate the being from the doing. If you want to condemn them all to hell, that's your business. If you don't drop this stupid conversation I will put you on ignore.