Starving people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I can say Samaritan purse, Sikh group state and central government is doing good but there are people suffering

In mumbai, Asias largest slum An estimated 700,000 to 1 million people live crammed in Dharavi - a roughly five-square-kilometre maze of narrow lanes, ramshackle buildings, shanties and open sewers.
5 cases have been reported, some houses are sealed, and no one to deliver food to these slum dwellers,life for them is really difficult, I wish God send Angel's to these places

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dreams lives in India, not in the U.S. ...
Does @Joseph77 also live in INDIA? -- Perhaps you missed that my reply was directed toward him, not to @MyDreams.

Have some compassion for those in need. You may be in need one day.
My "compassion" is that I might PROVIDE for others, just not those who don't work, and/or are marauders -- who might be eating "lead".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: My Dreams

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does @Joseph77 also live in INDIA? -- Perhaps you missed that my reply was directed toward him, not to @MyDreams.

My "compassion" is that I might PROVIDE for others, just not those who don't work, and/or are marauders -- who might be eating "lead".

Bobby Jo
I was responding to your post #4 in which you quoted My Dreams.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was responding to you post #4 in which you quoted My Dreams.

Good point. But most people participating in this Forum are from English speaking countries, -- not India. And we have a different perspective which MUST take into account OUR REALITIES.

So don't be fooled into giving money to con artists and bums who would steal your money and buy drugs and alcohol.

But I could use a couple hundred of dollars for my wife's medical bills,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: My Dreams