Statistics from the COVID-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Agreed, the whole jab thing is a mess anyway because there are multiple mutated variants of the virus floating around, so a jab for one type might be no good against the other types.
Plus there are "booster" jabs everybody would need, so that's a lot of stuff being pumped into people's bloodstreams.
Then of course there's the risk of side effects-

View attachment 23669

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 23670

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 23671

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 23672

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if people refuse the jab and get covid at least they can be content and regard it as "God's will"..:)

View attachment 23673

And yet they tell us its safe and effective... A total lie. So many people I know got the jab and still got covid so it's not effective and so many people I know have been hurt by the needles so it's not safe at all. So how dare they force it onto us by taking away our freedom, rights and liberty.

I still don't know anyone who has been harmed by covid yet everyone I know from my home city was harmed by the lockdowns and many people I know have been harmed by the shots from skin rash to cancer.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How would forum members have answered her, and what are your views on getting vaxed anyway?
The correct answer would be thus:
1. Coronavirus was a mere excuse to jab the whole world with lethal and toxic substances. It is simply another type of flu.
2. Not a single COVID vaccine is a genuine vaccine to provide immunity against coronavirus.
3. Those who have been jabbed several times (including Fraudulent Fauci) have all come down with COVID.
4. The term "vaccine" was fraudulently applied to these injections, and the FDA did not fully approve any of those bogus vaccines to begin with.
5. The very cheap and very effective early treatments (HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, and Ivermectin) were literally sabotaged by the medical established to ensure that people had to get "vaccinated".
6. Medical doctors had to sue hospitals because they were being blocked from properly treating their patients.
7. The bogus vaccines have killed and maimed more people than any previous vaccines.
8. Therefore you must absolutely refuse to be subjected to medical fraud since there is absolutely no recourse.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The correct answer would be thus:
1. Coronavirus was a mere excuse to jab the whole world with lethal and toxic substances. It is simply another type of flu.
2. Not a single COVID vaccine is a genuine vaccine to provide immunity against coronavirus.
3. Those who have been jabbed several times (including Fraudulent Fauci) have all come down with COVID.
4. The term "vaccine" was fraudulently applied to these injections, and the FDA did not fully approve any of those bogus vaccines to begin with.
5. The very cheap and very effective early treatments (HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, and Ivermectin) were literally sabotaged by the medical established to ensure that people had to get "vaccinated".
6. Medical doctors had to sue hospitals because they were being blocked from properly treating their patients.
7. The bogus vaccines have killed and maimed more people than any previous vaccines.
8. Therefore you must absolutely refuse to be subjected to medical fraud since there is absolutely no recourse.
That's the thing, how this all was controlled, is out right criminal intent ! If they can get away with all that they have done and not a peep ! not to mention the ignorance of the majority on all of such an issue. No wonder someone like Hitler and Stalin got to such power so easy. :mad: I am as angry as hell about all such ignorance.
We now have a new wave in QLD they say on TV last night that the hospitals are at the limit.

Reactions: Enoch111

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's also been alleged that some vaccine brands contain aborted fetus cells, but medics say that's not true.
But then they would say that wouldn't they?..:)

cov-19-vax-out.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's also been alleged that some vaccine brands contain aborted fetus cells, but medics say that's not true.
But then they would say that wouldn't they?..:)

View attachment 23698

In Australia we can't decline the toxic needles on religious or moral grounds. I looked into it and spoke to 2 physicians about it

There are only two medical reasons that our government will give an exemption, anaphylaxis and an immune disorder. Otherwise if the first jab almost killed you then you must still take the second. It's insane.

Whenever there is a risk there must be a choice. It's used to be called informed consent

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But check this out

IMG-20220624-WA0003.jpg

The world is under the greatest deception in history and this just adds to it

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Australia we can't decline the toxic needles on religious or moral grounds. I looked into it and spoke to 2 physicians about it
There are only two medical reasons that our government will give an exemption, anaphylaxis and an immune disorder. Otherwise if the first jab almost killed you then you must still take the second. It's insane.
Whenever there is a risk there must be a choice. It's used to be called informed consent

To further complicate things, I wonder if people who've had covid and recovered from it (like me) would be allowed to decline the jab.
I mean, if the covid antibodies are already in our blood perhaps we're now immune and don't need a jab?