Stepping into God's Purpose For Your Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've enjoyed listening to this man preach and teach for about a year now. Someone sent me this link a little bit ago and I thought it might be something others would enjoy hearing as well. :) ❤️

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've enjoyed listening to this man preach and teach for about a year now. Someone sent me this link a little bit ago and I thought it might be something others would enjoy hearing as well. :) ❤️

It is a good word, but the days are coming when what is now looked at as destiny, was and is (already) as the words of a book already written. Meaning that, yes, for our here and now perspective, destiny not yet fully realized or revealed to us, does not mean that it is not already so, but rather that we are last to know. And when we come to know all of what was and is, this seeming timeline of things thought to be future or even yet to be acted upon...is not actually pre-written, but is written and fulfilled in God which would be better described as it has also been written, as "today" having no more time components than God who never changes.

Until then--indeed, we exist within what is yet to fully be known or seen, where post- and pre-, still seem to have meaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this, sister. It was really a good message which, I believe, would be beneficial to anyone's walk with God. Give God the glory!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And they refuse to make Him Lord" Biggest problem I see today, from another helicopter mechanic. Good message.

Reactions: amadeus