• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader,

We can always trust God and His word.

What you can't do, is speed up the solution that He's bringing as the answered prayer, and in that.... is how you learn "Experience" and "HOPE".

Right there is the "fiery Trial" that is the "testing".... This is where a lot of spiritual growth occurs.
Its not fun.

See, you are not growing spiritually in the good times.. You are growing in the hard times.

Paul said "I have finished my COURSE"... and that is not an E-Z chair.... that is a obstacle course, that has some devils on it.

Notice, .... = just like the judgment that is executed against sin, is coming.... so is the answer to the prayer, "on the way"...
In most cases.

So, what we do, is hold on to the word, and allow God's Grace to keep us holding on calmly, while we wait.

Paul said that he learned how to have it good, have it bad, have it up, have it down... "in ALL things, He learned to just rest in God".

And that is for us also.

Here are some verses to help you hold on, when you need the answer, and you have to wait for it.

1.) '"""God has not given us the spirit of fear (worry /Dread), but of power, and of love and a sound mind."""

"sound mind" means to not be double-minded, or dread minded with fear, as fear is the opposite of Faith.

Reader.... .remember when Yeshua and the Apostles were on the boat, and Jesus is asleep and a storm came up that was rocking the boat with huge waves. Well, Yeshua is still sleeping and the apostles are "climbing walls"... .and THEY wake Him up......Not the Storm.
He says...>"where is your FAITH".........as their FEAR had lost their faith.

2.) Jesus said ""'be careful for nothing", This means........"do not worry""

Let me show you how to not worry about a problem.

Ready ?????........

Go to God and give Him the Problem, and thank Him for the answer.
That's it.
Then go and have some tea, and forget about it.
Why? Because you just gave your problem to the Almighty problem solver, and now you leave it there.
You can't worry a solution.
You have to give it to God, who told us to "cast all your cares on me".....'"""come boldly to the Throne of GRACE and find HELP in your time of Need"....
Then leave it, and Give Him THANKS, and nothing else, if you think about it later.

3.) ""And we know that all things work together for good to them (the born again) that love God"""

See that?
That is "God's timing"......and we have wait for it, and noone likes to wait.
Thats a fact.. But when you have a problem, a big one, it usually has a lot of moving parts, and God has to change the entire circumstance, and that takes time.

Reactions: Pearl

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then go and have some tea, and forget about it.
Very easy to say and oh so difficult to do.

You would be of some practical use had you talked about the difficulty of trusting in God durring those gut clenching, stomach churning times when one's world has collapsed and all one sees is difficulty and pain.

It takes real courage, real faith in thos3 moments to turn to God and to some how say " I trust you, help me to trust in you and get through this day."

God does supply the grace and strength to get through each moment.
One does come out the other side, but never assume, as you have that it is easy.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You would be of some practical use had you talked about the difficulty of trusting in God durring

I did.

See, the problem's size... does not change the way we approach the issue.

So, if its "i need a job" or if its "my kid has Brain cancer"...

We approach these the same way.. We take our need to God, and we "cast our care on Him" "because He cares for us" and we leave it.

Its not about trying to believe more or pray harder...
Its about believing that God is on our side.... always, and Believing... that we always have access to All that God is, ALL that God Has, and ALL that God can Do.

God counts our tears, but He answers our faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
about believing that God is on our side.... always, and Believing
And when life kicks one in the teeth and stamps on one's gingers it is very hard to trust God.
It can take a deliberate act of will to trust God in one's pain.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And when life kicks one in the teeth and stamps on one's gingers it is very hard to trust God.
It can take a deliberate act of will to trust God in one's pain.

Yes.

Life isn't fair.

And one day God will "wipe all tears from our eyes".
That's not today.
Today is "carry your Cross", "finish your course", and "Put on the Armor of God" and get ready for the next difficulty.

There is not one true believer, who is not, right now, "going through it'.....

We are ALL going through the hard times, the tough times.. the misery, at times.

Paul was the greatest Christian who ever lived... And he was stoned to death, he was beaten bloody by rods, 4x,...
shipwrecked, left for dead, abandoned by other believers, ...snake-bit.........often needing food....and just on and on., and finally they cut off His head.
He called this "our light affliction".

What is that really? Its "long-suffering with Joy" he had., and that is to become "The fullness of the stature of Christ", on earth.

We all are going through it, suffering through it.....and God's Grace is where we find our power to do so.

Trust and obey, as there is no other way to be Happy in Jesus
Lean not into your own understanding...but seek God early, and often.... and remember... God is working in the background, making the changes, so that your prayers are answered.
He's on the Job, reader.. He's never sleeps.
-

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp