Street Preachers call out Roman Catholics at Easter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Street Preachers call out Roman Catholics at Easter. Do we follow Jesus, or the doctrines of men?

Mark 7
[6] He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
[7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctines the commandments of men.
[8] For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
[9] And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Every religious denomination follows their doctrine...which is the doctrine of man.
It is hypocrisy to point out one religion without looking at the one you or I or anyone else believes.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another victim of moronic Jack Chick tracts.

You have GOT to stop reading nonsense. Jack Chick got MOST of this garbage from a 19th century anti-Catholic named Alexander Hislop, who wrote a fictional, manure-laden treatise called, "The Two Babylons". Sadly, for Hislop fans, this book has been DEBUNKED by virtualkly every historian who ever picked it up.

Do you realize how absolutelt STUPID the whole "Ishtar/Easter" myth is? Do you even understand that English is a relitively NEW language on the world stge and that "Easter" is pronounced "Pasch", "Pesach", "Pasqua", "Pasque", etc. in other languages that have NOTHING to do with an ancient goddess??

For this idiotic myth to be true - it could ONLY be true in English-speaking aountries.
Is ANY of this making sense??

I didn't think so . . .
Wrong, and exactly what I'd expect from a deceived ishtar/nimrod/tammuz worshiper...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at how often JESUS exposed the pharisees and warned the people not to DO as they do .
JESUS own desciples once told him , LORD did you know not this saying offended them .
JESUS did not say , OH dear i was not loving , let us go back and try and speak softly unto them .
NO HE said every plant that my Father has Not planted shall be rooted up .
If we would but examine how JESUS approached , how even the aposltes in acts would later witness , we would be suprised .
This not warning folks is just a way to shut down any kind of correction . It is a way to stop
them from feeling bad and convicted . Folks often do get offended at the truth .
Save some through fear , hating even the garment spotted by the flesh , others with compassion .
I say we need only more men to get up and start trying to warn these churches . Warn some in fear
others in compassion . BUT DO SOMETHING . Dont just let them DIE in a delusion , die in sin . WHAT Kind of love
does that . NOT the LOVE OF GOD . JESUS IS PROOF . the apostels , READ ACTS and see what they said , see how they witenssed .
JUST LIKE JESUS DID . IF we love folks we would not allow them to die in sin , to die under a delusion . NO we would do something .
And i aint saying everyone has to get a bull horn and warn . But do something . Time is running out . NOT only that , but no man
knows thier final hour . WE must have some kind of sense of urgency for these lost souls . Rome is decieving everything it takes in .
SO are many others as well . WE must do something , IF WE LOVE these people . COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST THEM
Jesus exposed their hypocrisy and pride...and exposed Peter's denial of Him, and exposed Judas Iscariot's betrayal, and exposed the disciples lack of obedience to stay awake and pray....
And my point is Jesus showed the error of man's ways in order to point us in the right direction.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, and exactly what I'd expect from a deceived ishtar/nimrod/tammuz worshiper...
In other words - you utterly FAILED at being able to provide actual historical evidence for your moronic claims.
Thanks for the admission.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another victim of moronic Jack Chick tracts.

You have GOT to stop reading nonsense. Jack Chick got MOST of this garbage from a 19th century anti-Catholic named Alexander Hislop, who wrote a fictional, manure-laden treatise called, "The Two Babylons". Sadly, for Hislop fans, this book has been DEBUNKED by virtualkly every historian who ever picked it up.

Do you realize how absolutelt STUPID the whole "Ishtar/Easter" myth is? Do you even understand that English is a relitively NEW language on the world stge and that "Easter" is pronounced "Pasch", "Pesach", "Pasqua", "Pasque", etc. in other languages that have NOTHING to do with an ancient goddess??

For this idiotic myth to be true - it could ONLY be true in English-speaking aountries.
Is ANY of this making sense??

I didn't think so . . .

I am so glad I can't see you face to face right now. :D

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words - you utterly FAILED at being able to provide actual historical evidence for your moronic claims.
Thanks for the admission.
If you call being a worshiper of the true God and Jesus of the Bible "moronic" ... that's pretty sad.

I don't even read "Jack Chick" materials. lol

If it's a myth then why do you hold to traditions that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and His death, burial, and resurrection? I know for a fact that the vatican is a promoter and perpetrator of satanic rituals (AT the vatican) including child sacrifice, and a fascination with gargoyles, and death. "Easter" is one of their favorite ritual dates for carrying out such evils. NO WONDER they have mixed pagan/satanic with "Christianity" ...to hide their evil deeds. I wouldn't associate with ANY of that, being a Christ follower!

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The KJV is the only version that I could find that uses the word "easter" (which means Passover) Book of Acts 12:4.
Using TLHKAJ logic, King James Only-ists are a bunch of Nimrods.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus exposed their hypocrisy and pride...and exposed Peter's denial of Him, and exposed Judas Iscariot's betrayal, and exposed the disciples lack of obedience to stay awake and pray....
And my point is Jesus showed the error of man's ways in order to point us in the right direction.

And He established a community, who He promised to be with until the end of the age...

If we are not partaking of the One Cup, and the One Loaf that Jesus gave to the apostles, where are we?

They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.

Happy Easter!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you call being a worshiper of the true God and Jesus of the Bible "moronic" ... that's pretty sad.

If it's a myth then why do you hold to traditions that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and His death, burial, and resurrection? I know for a fact that the vatican is a promoter and perpetrator of satanic rituals (AT the vatican) including child sacrifice, and a fascination with gargoyles, and death. "Easter" is one of their favorite ritual dates for carrying out such evils. NO WONDER they have mixed pagan/satanic with "Christianity" ...to hide their evil deeds. I wouldn't associate with ANY of that, being a Christ follower!
This post has been reported for its venomous hateful content, a clear violation of the rules.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If it's a myth then why do you hold to traditions that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and His death, burial, and resurrection?
I know for a fact that the vatican is a promoter and perpetrator of satanic rituals (AT the vatican) including child sacrifice, and a fascination with gargoyles, and death. I wouldn't associate with ANY of that, being a Christ follower!

Do you understand that saying, "I know for a FACT" is the same as saying, "Amen, I say to you"??
Do you realize that by violating God's Commandment against bearing FALSE witness (Exod. 20:16) - you are in direct rebellion against Him?

And, by the way - not only did I NOT say that YOU were moronic - I don't even know if you ARE a "worshiper of the true God" because of the way you LIE.
I said your CLAIM was moronic - and it IS . . .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He established a community, who He promised to be with until the end of the age...

If we are not partaking of the One Cup, and the One Loaf that Jesus gave to the apostles, where are we?

They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.

Happy Easter!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
I believe that if we remain as a body that is in unity of faith..in one mind and one accord as they were on the day of Pentecost.. then we can be as a whole....one body serving to spread His Truth to all peoples.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not having it my brothers and sisters....not today.
Going to lock the thread as it has already become the playground for Satan and his demonic spirits to cause strife and anger....
Remember....we wrestle not against flesh and blood (each other) but against demonic spirits ....
Eph 6 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
¹² For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Status
Not open for further replies.