Success and Failure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
I meet many who struggle and don't get the good things God talks about and gives to some? Are there complex reasons why this happens? Or is it because they don't actually do the simple things he says . . . How to be right, how to be blessed of God every day, how to be a blessing . . According to Jesus Christ it's as simple as sheep and goats . . . Sheep:- "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: . . . I was in prison, and ye came unto me Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, . . . And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."(Matthew 25:34-40) Q: Who are Jesus brethren? "My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it" (Luke 8:21) Q: Why didn't they know when they had done what God said? - because by being with the brethren and being spiritually minded you are a living inspiration, without having to try! It's not saying you have to physically feed, clothe and visit people in prison! So, to get God's love with all it's blessings, and be a source of that to others, you simply have to love God's ways and be with his people. People that don't do this are "goats", they simply don't follow the Good Shepherd.