Suicide and Hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
i'm 47 yrs old a male , been a C-4/5 Quad 22 of my years..i'm tired of going on day after day and
nothing ever changes. I was born & raised in Church, both parents were / are Christians , i was saved
(born again) in the ER where I 'thought' I was dieing at any moment and i wanted to be sure I was
right & ready to meet God. Life is so very hard to live , death seems so easy and i long and pray for
that day to come soon.

I can not move or feel anything below my neck , I keyboard type wiht a typing Stick in my mouth..i
am so lonely , i talk to God , he is the only one there and cares what i have to say, the world i live
in is so very small .. i want company but there's no one , I've read the Bible completely through
and the New Testiment it's self over and over for many years now..I know the word says we
should not kill (suicide) is killing one's self , hence if i do commit Hell will be my eternal home ..
I don't wanna go there , but i'm not sure how much longer i can go on living the way things are..
..for this reason i am here on this Forum , looking for a reason (any) to go on living the way life now is ...

What has kept you alive this far Jpaul?