Sun orbits the Earth!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

According to your sources which one is the truer!?

• The earth is flat and sun/moon orbit that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know and would like to research the more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I don't have a problem with the flat earth theory.
It was flat before it was a ball.
I believe it's always been round. Circular.
I don't believe the moon landing either.
And I don't intend on taking any of Elon Musks space trips to find out.
:)
HUGS
We didn't talk about supporting the flat-earthers!
And as you yourself admitted, these are just your own opinions that don't have any other sources

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No!
According to the modern scientists
This image is for realize their comparisons to each others!
Otherwise distances of them are soooo much how the Sun appears very smaller!
Well,
IF it is,
THEREFORE I have a question that how the heat of sun is passing through the Empty space??

We have double glass windows that between these two glasses there isn't any air and they are resisting of heat or cold.
Well,
How an 1cm empty space can resist heat/cold, then millions kilometers cant!??

Although the Hadith said the earth can contain 22500 suns!!

Therefore up to this time I believe in spherical Sun/Moon orbit the spherical Earth
While when!?
While one bring any source versus that

The sun should appear massive in our sky if that scale was true...

Heat can still pass through empty space... I have a heater that is 2 meters from me and the heat passes through that space...
The windows you speak of have a two glass barriers... There are no such barriers in space...

I believe the earth is a sphere but i don't know if they are right about the earth revolving around the sun...
I think the sun appears much smaller than they say it is and i find it interesting that the Hadith says that... There are things that they cannot explain. Maybe you right, the sun revolves around earth... Its hard to prove either way

Its also interesting that the sun and moon appear to be the same size

Last edited:

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
The sun should appear massive in our sky if that scale was true...

Heat can still pass through empty space... I have a heater that is 2 meters from me and the heat passes through that space...
The windows you speak of have a two glass barriers... There are no such barriers in space...

I believe the earth is a sphere but i don't know if they are right about the earth revolving around the sun...
I think the sun appears much smaller than they say it is and i find it interesting that the Hadith says that... There are things that they cannot explain. Maybe you right, the sun revolves around earth... Its hard to prove either way

Its also interesting that the sun and moon appear to be the same size
We are talking about the Empty space that there isn't any air within!!
The Air is what the heat can pass through that!
And out of atmosphere there isn't any air that can conduct/pass the heat!

Therefore according to the image that is existed in the 1min YouTube clip, the Sun/Moon are orbiting inside of the atmosphere of Earth!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are talking about the Empty space that there isn't any air within!!
The Air is what the heat can pass through that!
And out of atmosphere there isn't any air that can conduct/pass the heat!

Therefore according to the image that is existed in the 1min YouTube clip, the Sun/Moon are orbiting inside of the atmosphere of Earth!

Hmmm... I see what u mean... Interesting... Hmmm... I will think about that some more...

How about the stars? Do u think their in our atmosphere as well? Are they spinning around earth?

Reactions: Yusef

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Hmmm... I see what u mean... Interesting... Hmmm... I will think about that some more...

How about the stars? Do u think their in our atmosphere as well? Are they spinning around earth?
No bro!
You shouldn't tell me: Do you think they are in our atmosphere as well!
You should say: Do you have any source about the position of stars in our atmosphere or not!

Well,
A month ago that one flat-earther met me, we had these debates:

• He: the earth is flat!
  • Me: where is your source?
  • Qur'an says we expanded the earth such as the carpet. Also Hadith says Don't you look at the earth that is static and doesn't move!?
  • Well, we can interpret: See how the earth is big that although is rotating around itself, but you don't feel! Also look at the spherical earth that is much big and no one feels its spherical!
  • At the past when there wasn't any strong camera they thought ships will be disappeared in the horizon! But now we can see them by modern strong cameras!
  • Well, As the Electronics was one of my skills, i can realize that easily.. it is such as the Light-Fiber that if you spin that anyhow you will, it will pass the light. And the atmosphere is such as the same.
  • What about sunlight behind the clouds!??
  • Wowww!! You are right about this source!! And it's an unanswerable source that makes me seeker for find any source against that!
  • What about the Hadith that says about sizes of the Sun/Moon/Earth and stars that are the same size of the greatest mounts!?
  • Really!? Is there these Hadiths!!?
  • Yea.
  • Then i told myself that the sources of the Religions are the most valid sources and i should change my defaults imaginations and assume these religious scales of the space and test them on the Crossword... then the first night my mind was been opened to the empty distance between the Sun and Earth.. then i focused on my own sights because i wear glasses and without the glasses I see any far lights, circle! Means if there be a series flat LEDs, if that be far from us, we see that circle!
But about size of Stars/Galaxies wwe have this source that i brought in another thread Universe Vs Multiverse !

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as you yourself admitted, these are just your own opinions that don't have any other sources
I've watched a few videos regarding the flat earth theory.
They saound as reasonable to me as what other so-called scientists have given as evidence.
I'm too old and broken to get out a ruler and start measuring for myself.
I don't give flat earthers money either, I just have to live among them.

(why are people so cranky o_O )
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if the universe wasn't as taught by science we would know by now. They've been providing pictures from other planets by now. I mean honestly, anyone who thinks that the earth is flat, I would seriously consider their sanity. :eek:

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
Welcome to the Forum
Nice to meet you
Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
I've watched a few videos regarding the flat earth theory.
They saound as reasonable to me as what other so-called scientists have given as evidence.
I'm too old and broken to get out a ruler and start measuring for myself.
I don't give flat earthers money either, I just have to live among them.

(why are people so cranky o_O )
Hugs
So dear mother,
You should ask them their sources!
And Quote the signs of the fool for them.
Within this month i registered to a ScienceForum and brought the video clip to them and asked them to any source against that!
But they fools changed the subject and told me Why do you refer to religions!!
I told them THEREFORE you should change your forum from ScienceForum to the FoolsForum.

See mother,
Religious people are siblings together..
Atheists people are siblings together..
Scientists are siblings together..
The fools are siblings together..

And i decided make a logo like to this forum's logo for that for show communities of the above[siblings]

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So dear mother,
You should ask them their sources!
And Quote the signs of the fool for them.
Within this month i registered to a ScienceForum and brought the video clip to them and asked them to any source against that!
But they fools changed the subject and told me Why do you refer to religions!!
I told them THEREFORE you should change your forum from ScienceForum to the FoolsForum.

See mother,
Religious people are siblings together..
Atheists people are siblings together..
Scientists are siblings together..
The fools are siblings together..

And i decided make a logo like to this forum's logo for that for show communities of the above[siblings]
Thank You Yusef,
What good will sources do me to find out if the esrth is round, flat, near, far?
How would it change the way we live our lives?
Whether the Lord sits above a flat earth, or the Lord holds the world in his hands like a ball.
We are still in His Presence all the time.

Other people may find it interesting,
But what does knowing this way or that change our lives for good or worse?

I enjoy thinking about such things, but it's more like a hobby, than a true investigation into the Lord's handiwork.
Not that I don't enjoy watching the Lord's work go round and round daily,
What is it that makes it important to you?

Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Thank You Yusef,
What good will sources do me to find out if the esrth is round, flat, near, far?
How would it change the way we live our lives?
Whether the Lord sits above a flat earth, or the Lord holds the world in his hands like a ball.
We are still in His Presence all the time.

Other people may find it interesting,
But what does knowing this way or that change our lives for good or worse?

I enjoy thinking about such things, but it's more like a hobby, than a true investigation into the Lord's handiwork.
Not that I don't enjoy watching the Lord's work go round and round daily,
What is it that makes it important to you?

Hugs
Noooo!!
We don't want to defend our previous beliefs!

Probably they say true!
And we change ourselves toward them!

But we ask them to providing any source for their own claims!

And while one doesn't have any source for his own claim, we shouldn't hear his saying!

And this gif is about sight of the glasses that it's an important question for me that how we see anything circle!!
Glasses.gif

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking, because we live in a 3 dimensional existence. (or more who knows)
If we were 2 dimensional we couldn't see round, just flat.
But because I am smaller than the object, (ant vs, tree) I am unable to see the leaves and the trunk and the roots.
As an ant, I only see the bark.
It's all a matter of perception.
Height, width, and depth.
We can't see the whole scope of the earth because we are on it. If we were larger than the earth we could know for sure.
I don't trust camera lenses. They bend and distort things.

Frankly, I don't know much about anything at all.
I enjoy the topic though, and I like to speculate about things.

I just don't see how the shape of the earth has much to do with humanity and how we treat eachother.
It's a nice hobby.. (for me)
Others take it more seriously, because they feel they have a need to know.
And that's fine.
But when your dead and gone, what's that knowledge gone do for you?
You can't take it with you. You can pass it on but how will knowing improve the living?

I'm going to just sit in the back row and listen.
I find this topic very interesting, just because it is.
Thank You for bringing it up.
Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
First of all i should say that it was been mistaken and we see the flat LED how hundreds of that side by side of together and see that the bigger and round:
Glassestrue.gif

We can't see the whole scope of the earth because we are on it. If we were larger than the earth we could know for sure.
yes of course,
If you watch the clip of the Multiverse [15mim] i mentioned before, you will realize that the default object in the space and along us is The Throne of God and it's size is:

The Earth * 200 Billions and 26 times * 200 Billions!!!

So the Default is the Light,
And the darkness is a bit along us for covering the light.

I don't trust camera lenses. They bend and distort things.
and about the earth that is so big versus the camera, they have to show that round to us for realizing the better!
Otherwise none of satellites nor cameras which are around the earth near the space station they can't recognise spherical of the earth.

But when your dead and gone, what's that knowledge gone do for you?
You can't take it with you. You can pass it on but how will knowing improve the living?
Ahaaa okay!
You made me to i have to post another thread that explain that the more!

According to our 12Imams [12 stars], their Hadith say:
Try to be sage/wise daily! Try that seriously how if...

At all they showed us that we are changing our DNAs by our deeds/behaviors/minds..
And our generations should be better than ourselves up to the time the Saviour[S.A.A] return back and we have made well soldiers for him
Revelation of the saint Yuhanna[pbuh]

I'm going to just sit in the back row and listen.
I find this topic very interesting, just because it is.
Thank You for bringing it up.
Hugs
May God save you mother

Here is about trying to upgrade ourselves from any level we have started
Will Transsexuals Go To Heaven?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sun goes up...sun goes down.
Light goes on...light goes off.
This the day that the Lord has made...however He made it!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to go into space and see the earth from there.
But I will never have the chance in this life.
I just learned how to swim at the age of 50.
I'm not ready to learn how to fly yet..
HUGS

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
I would love to go into space and see the earth from there.
But I will never have the chance in this life.
Yes dear uncle.
I several times have gone to space but in dream lol

Several times i dreamed i was going toward the space but i woke up..
Once I told myself:
O' Yusef, isn't that that you have faith yhat God Is everywhere and ProtectS you!?
Yea!
So why do you afraid of the darkness/space!?
Ok.
Then I continued the dream and went down toward an other place that I saw 3 graves and 1 dead tree there..
First of all I told myself: How could I see these stuff while it's the absolute darkness without even the light of star!!?
Then i was been happy and guessed i am toward a new discovery! That maybe we see things out of existence of any light!
Then I decided to seek the source of light[IF was]..
The first reaction I took my head toward the top and saw 8 giant moons there are along us!!
I said: "wwhhatt iiss thisss!!??" And pounded my feet on the ground and jumped toward up and between the way I told myself: why didn't I see that when i was going down!? Then I saw that they were 2D not 3D!! And i woke up how!?? Not only opening my eyes! Nor sitting down!! I stood up and felt an elephant was putting its foot on my heart!
Then I told myself who were those three poors inside of the graves!!
Since that time[about 2008] i'm upgrading about fear and daily don't afraid of anything while remind that.
Have you ever gone near the strong lamps/bulbs/projectors and you feel their noise/sounds of lights!?
These were each one of them greater then the whole universe modern scientists have discovered..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I continued the dream and went down toward an other place that I saw 3 graves and 1 dead tree there..
First of all I told myself: How could I see these stuff while it's the absolute darkness without even the light of star!!?
I wonder, were they self illuminating?
Did they have light within them shining outward?

These 4 lights doubled and became 8 images in the dark.
6 graves 2 trees.

sounds like 6 days and the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.
The garden was in darkness before God said, Let there be light.

I'm just tossing stuff in there.
I have dreams, but I never remember them. I say, I will remember them later.. and later never comes.

Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
I wonder, were they self illuminating?
Did they have light within them shining outward?

These 4 lights doubled and became 8 images in the dark.
6 graves 2 trees.

sounds like 6 days and the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.
The garden was in darkness before God said, Let there be light.

I'm just tossing stuff in there.
I have dreams, but I never remember them. I say, I will remember them later.. and later never comes.

Hugs
Dear aunt,
Before everything i should mention that i am a religious-centered person since 2010.
And before that i didn't know anything about any religions..
Well,
I have written several my dreams in a notebook and when I access to that, i will check and compare these with that.

No! They were exactly like to our own moon and degree of their shining was exactly like to the same.
But they were how giants that I could feel their sounds and gravity!!
I don't know they were self illuminating or not!
But I remember several things:
1. When i left our earth, a surface of that was appeared exactly following the photo i inserted in the clip[1min]..
2. The weather o the darkness between the way was ideal and not cold nor warm and was enjoyable..
3. I felt their gravity and heavily and greatness also their sound of light exactly such as the projectors of a soccer stadium.
4. I couldn't recognise our earth was spherical or any other shape..
5. The 8 moons were 2D and during returning back to our earth i was looking at that and repeatedly i was saying 'whhaatt iiss thiss'

Well,
Mother, you made me have to make another dream that several times i dreamed there are several moon in the sky..
But one night i dreamt the time was Day and several moons there are in the sky and one of them was very big and from the east and had 2 wells that from one of them a spring of liquid light was raining out..
Then I asked myself that how the light has been liquid!!
And the concent
red liquid lights, inside of that there were seeds and their steams was such as laser!
Dreamlasermoon.gif

I forgot a thing that the laser moon except for moving towards left and right, it was moving closer and further.
And I drew the walls that you can imagine them easily..

Also i forgot mention that about the previous gif that we see any flat light, round;
Therefore it is possible that the stars all pf them maybe aren't circular/round/spherical!