Sun orbits the Earth!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

According to your sources which one is the truer!?

• The earth is flat and sun/moon orbit that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know and would like to research the more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can never figure out why anyone thinks this is something that we are being fooled about. What would be the point?
According to one of my "flat earther" friends, the point is to change our cosmology.

Are we insignificant and therefore unwatched microbes on one spinning ball out of billions of spinning balls? Or are we like tiny grasshoppers under the watchful eye of God, and He looks down on the flat face of the earth. That's how he'd describe it.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The clip contains 3 important sources for denying the size of Sun/Moon that the modern scientists have introduced to us.
Also distance of them.

Who knows any source versus these three sources?
Observation tells me the flat earth model is wrong.

The sun and moon maintain the same visable size whether at horizon, or directly overhead. The flat earth model requires a visibly smaller disk at the horizon.

Flat earth maps depict a significantly further distance between continents in the "southern hemisphere" and the "northern hemisphere", yet airline flight times do not show the same difference.

Islands off our coastline which are not visible most days are visible during "inversion layers". You can see them, they are within visible distance. But you cannot see them at most times, being "over the horizon".

Much love!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to one of my "flat earther" friends, the point is to change our cosmology.

Are we insignificant and therefore unwatched microbes on one spinning ball out of billions of spinning balls? Or are we like tiny grasshoppers under the watchful eye of God, and He looks down on the flat face of the earth. That's how he'd describe it.

Much love!
Either way we are pretty insignificant.
I actually find the normal view if the universe a lot more amazing and humbling and I think that's a good thing.

Reactions: Yusef and marks

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Observation tells me the flat earth model is wrong.

The sun and moon maintain the same visable size whether at horizon, or directly overhead. The flat earth model requires a visibly smaller disk at the horizon.

Flat earth maps depict a significantly further distance between continents in the "southern hemisphere" and the "northern hemisphere", yet airline flight times do not show the same difference.

Islands off our coastline which are not visible most days are visible during "inversion layers". You can see them, they are within visible distance. But you cannot see them at most times, being "over the horizon".

Much love!
Bravo dear uncle,
But we didn't support any Disk-shaped Sun/Moon!
I claimed according to today's sources i've gotten, the Number 3 is the truer WHILE we get any source against that.
Means the smaller spherical Sun/Moon are orbiting the spherical Earth within its atmosphere!

Also i didn't support any disk-shape Star.
But according to the source of Experience, I explained that maybe many of them aren't spherical and be like to mounts or anything else than ball-shaped.

Also i forgot mention that the previous gif, the concentrated liquid light was White and shiny and i couldn't show its colour in an white background.
Have you ever looket at the light of any Laser!?
Imagine that light was thousands times more concentrated than our lasers

Also i couldn't show the real size of the 8 moon, and if i wanted show that truly i would make the whole background one of them!! and draw draw the graves 3 dots/pixels only!!
But for realizing all of them into an image I drew
zmoons.jpg