Sunday School # 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
What does it mean to be : Born Again

There are a some of you here who understand the Principles of God's "Grace through Faith" and you will need a quick, clear, teaching on this Topic, as you will be dealing with people, new coverts, your converts, babes in Christ, heretics, ....and you need this quick simple clear teaching on the subject.

Here you go, and God bless.

1.) Your FAITH in Christ is accepted by God and ""counted as Righteousness"", and you are "Justified by Faith, without the deeds of the Law", because "Christ is the END of the LAW for Righteousness, for/to everyone who BELIEVES""".

2.) The Shed Blood and Death Of Jesus, this imputed BLOOD ATONEMENT, which is the New Covenant... has now paid for all your sin.

Hebrews 10:12

3.) Now that all your sin is dealt with by the CROSS of CHRIST, God then births your spirit into His by the Holy Spirit, and you are now eternally become "made righteousness"... AS A = '"new Creation" 'In Christ". ..'""one with God""... "Son/Daughter of God"" = Born AGAIN.

You have now RECEIVED :

"The Gift of Rightoueness"

"The Gift of Salvation".

"Eternal Life".

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have now RECEIVED :

"The Gift of Rightoueness"

"The Gift of Salvation".

"Eternal Life".

But:

“Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either! Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.” (Romans 11:20-22)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the world to come, and who have fallen away; it is impossible, I say, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify the Son of God afresh to themselves and put Him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

NOW WE HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH IN CONTEXT.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

The real problem for you are the scriptures I quoted.

You must tire of having to explain them away so much that you didn’t even bother to do so this time.

The scriptures prove that a born again Christian can lose their salvation. Period!

I don’t have to do anything but post scripture to show your error.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

The real problem for you are the scriptures I quoted.

You have some issues...

One of them is, This Thread is not debating anything. It only offers the basic understanding of being born again.
You came to this Thread, and started your same rant about losing salvation....
Now i dont know what is in your head that is causing you to come and only try to prove that a born again believer can go to hell, even when the Thread's topic has nothing to do with it., so, i'll ask you again... Why are you only on this forum to try to prove that a born again Christian can lose Salvation?