Swollen Feet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prayers for you Truman, I have the same Problem caused by Kidney failure, so i can relate. After working eight hours they are like balloons. I Put my feet up when I get Home and serve the LORD to the best of my abilities. As The old saying goes, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade....
Due to other health issues, my Lupus cannot be treated. Kidney failure is a primary concern. I make lemonade, too! Every little bit helps! I can see a wave...yeah! Lol

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My feet are swollen, the most they have ever been. And they hurt more because of it.
If you could pray for my tender tootsies, that would be nice! Thank you.

Hi T (also DavidH.) -
Swollen feet...fluid pressure, circulation pressure...ouchie.

Fairly simple things to do at home.

Get the epsom salts in a pan of warm water soak....it's the mangnesium in the salts that is your friend. Magnesium is a regulator...
(Basically telling your brain to react to the nervous system...when you sooth your feet with the water, drinking water, the oils, the massaging, the elevation positions).

Massage, feet in the pan ... or out with OILS, (better than lotions)... Massage boosts circulation, oils calm skin that is stretching, maybe cracking, diluted essence oils such as peppermint or lavender...or even coconut or olive oils.
Boost consumption of water, kidneys friend for flushing toxins.
Elevate feet. Higher than position of the Heart, if possible.

Consider: footwear...shoes, boots, even soxs, pinching squeezing, ill fitting, lack of arch support, worn out, etc. Extended periods of time Standing on hard surfaces, crossing legs, binding circulation.
Even simple things like foot exercise...huh? Flexing, rotating ankles, balling toes, then spreading toes...(easy to do once all comfy with feet elevated)....and inbetween having to get up and eliminate all the water you are drinking... ;)

My 2 cents. Hope you find relief.
God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to other health issues, my Lupus cannot be treated. Kidney failure is a primary concern. I make lemonade, too! Every little bit helps! I can see a wave...yeah! Lol

Lupus....AWFUL. Unpredictable...attacks this, treat with this, causes disturbance or failure elsewhere....

So sorry. Understand, the constant bodily attacks, (as my neice, has long time suffered with Lupus, of recent, attacks on multiple major organs and blood all at once.) Treat one life threatening, another life threatening becomes worse.

Prayers for you; for comfort and healing.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited: