Swollen Feet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My feet are swollen, the most they have ever been. And they hurt more because of it.
If you could pray for my tender tootsies, that would be nice! Thank you.
You will be prayed for my friend . Are they swollen due to fluid increase .

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Though I'm not sure why. Thank you, Amigo.
You will be prayed for my friend . Fluid increase can be the heart my friend . Swollen feet can be a sign
of congestive heart failure . A heart too weak to pump as it ought too . We will pray my friend .
Just remember , YOUR TIME aint up , TILL THE LORD says so . So dont worry my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know a man who has had congestive heart failure for almost twenty years and he is stilll kicking my friend .
Your time aint up till the LORD says so . AND if our time is up , WE WITH THE KING . SO we have no need to fear .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know a man who has had congestive heart failure for almost twenty years and he is stilll kicking my friend .
Your time aint up till the LORD says so . AND if our time is up , WE WITH THE KING . SO we have no need to fear .
My pastor had a heart attack and had to have open heart surgery more than 35 years ago. He is now 96 and walks with God still in his flesh! God is not finished with us until He is!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have Lupus. I started having the problem about 15 years ago. It comes and goes.
It probably comes with the flares . It attacks the organs my friend . The LORD is with the lambs my friend .
We will be praying for you through it all . Just sit back and let the LORD be praised my friend .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Put them up, elevated for 15 minutes or so every hour or so. Try to cut back on salt, sugar, caffeine if you can.
Circulation problems come with aging. Mine did. Try to get a little walking in too rather than sitting still for too long of a period of time. And of course we will pray.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My feet are swollen, the most they have ever been. And they hurt more because of it.

Praying for your tootsies to find relief!

Reactions: Truman

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen , will do Truman.

maybe you already have cut out all salt for a while…. And those feet elevated .
Bless you brother .

Reactions: Nancy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, stunnedbygrace!
Amen , will do Truman.

maybe you already have cut out all salt for a while…. And those feet elevated .
Bless you brother .
A bit less coffee may help. I have bilateral sciatica so it's hard to walk but that's probably the best thing to do. Feeling cared about helps a lot! Thank, guys.

Reactions: Rita and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, stunnedbygrace!

A bit less coffee may help. I have bilateral sciatica so it's hard to walk but that's probably the best thing to do. Feeling cared about helps a lot! Thank, guys.

Oh brother, I will pray for your feet, of course but ESPECIALLY about the sciatica, that's the worst pain!
God have mercy on your child and bring him relief from all chronic and acute pain as he loves you and has faith, thank you GRACIOUS Father, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess while I'm here...my liver area is hurting so bad it's hard to breathe.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayers for you Truman, I have the same Problem caused by Kidney failure, so i can relate. After working eight hours they are like balloons. I Put my feet up when I get Home and serve the LORD to the best of my abilities. As The old saying goes, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade....