Take The Gospel To All Nations In The World - Matthew 24;14, Mark 13;10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24;14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 13:3-5,10
And as He sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked Him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Luke 24:45-47
Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Mark 16;15-16
And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but He that believeth not shall be damned.

Revelation 7:9-10
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

AMEN

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24;14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

And as He sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked Him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Mark 16;15-16
And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but He that believeth not shall be damned.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

AMEN

For from the rising of the sun, even to its setting, my name is great among the nations; And everywhere they bring sacrifice to my name, and a pure offering; For great is my name among the nations, says the LORD of hosts.

All are welcome! To come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 24;14

Mark 16;15-16

AMEN

Great post maam! We are so very near completing that. We believe we have saturated every nation, but apparently not to Jehovah's satisfaction as the end is not yet.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to sound insulting (again) but preaching another gospel doesn't count.

I do not consider it an insult Ron, because that is 100% truth. I do appreciate honesty as well. I truly believe you have my best interests at heart, as I do yours. If one does not preach all the things Jesus commanded, plus the rest of the law of the Christ given through his apostles, then in reality they are serving the other god. I fully agree the teachings are the primary way to identify the faith.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must agree , if one is preaching another jesus , another gospel , that one cannot and will not save .
Too many folks today do just that .
You all ever heard of this so called all inclusive love go spell .
IT cometh not of Christ , not of GOD , but rather of the dragon .
And its leading the many a church against the one true gospel , the one true Christ that can save .
TELL ME what kind of love allows folks of another religoin to believe they are fine and serving the same GOD we do
so long as they have them so lovey and do them some good works . AINT no LOVE GOD ever spoke about .
NOR CHRIST , nor the apostels .
Todays great comission has become GO YE INTO the WORLD and JUST FIND COMMON GROUND
cause we all serve the same GOD . ITS A LIE from hades from hell and from the dragon himself .
AND we can see exactly where its leading too .
For even one of its main leaders has been bold enough to now say
TRUE CHRISTAINS DO NOT PROLEYSTIZE . Rather ODD cause JESUS SAID TO DO that . Watch out for the unity we are one lovey lovey religoin .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So lets examine exactly what kind of love this all inclusive we are one religoin is truly speaking .
THE LOVE OF THE WORLD , cause it sure aint the LOVE OF GOD .
The LOVE of GOD points to CHRIST ALONE
and the love of GOD wont allow sin upon a man and tell him all is well .
An example , WHY would anyone allow one in sin to justify , honor and celebrate their sin
and yet tell them OH JESUS is with you too .
We have us many problems that have indeed crept in and now FLOODS in the churches .
Time for bibles , time to contend for the one true faith and time to expose the all inclusive love god for what it truly is
the dragon . FOR ITS the dragon that loveth not humanity and sure does LOVE to be worshipped and embraced .
ONLY the devil would tell folks all paths are fine and call evil good and good evil . We better be on gaurd my friends .
Cause the devil can use the very same words , words like love , words like unity , words like freedom
and etc , YET it aint the biblical version of said words , but rather a sensual version of said words
by which the flesh does feed . be WARE cause its in more churches than YA THINK .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not consider it an insult Ron, because that is 100% truth. I do appreciate honesty as well. I truly believe you have my best interests at heart, as I do yours. If one does not preach all the things Jesus commanded, plus the rest of the law of the Christ given through his apostles, then in reality they are serving the other god. I fully agree the teachings are the primary way to identify the faith.

Well it is the gospel message alone that saves! Not the whole teaching- that comes after one is born again and made a new creature. First the gospel then discipleshihp through learning the word of God- not prismed through the lens of a sect that is man made in the late 1800's.