Teachers of the Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
James 3:1"Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly."

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Thunder1;35239)
James 3:1"Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly."
You are absolutely right Thunder1That is why I'm so admit about what I teach be in scripture it is not because I choose one christian religion over another they most all are good with some bad teaching mixed in I will not say something is Biblical because ones church teaches it I know this makes some angry when I wont support your belief when you feel strongly about it. It is not a personal thing I will not support the Catholic Worship of Mary any more than the Pentecostal unknown tongue or the Protestant Rapture Theory None are in the Word of God the way they are taught in these church's Now if you are Catholic you would agree that unknown tongues was never the gift, But if you are Pentecostal you completely disagree with Catholic on tongues but agree we were never to worship Mary. And many that attend any matter of churchs that teach a Rapture Theory.though its not in Gods Word. My calling is to teach scripture I will teach scripture as it is written for that is what I am willing to be judged on what I accept full responsibility for not whether I agree with your religion.I'm not calling your choice of religion good or bad that's not my place and I think most here are very good christians who are willing to be judged for their beliefs and actions. And I love all brothers and sisters in Christ for that reasonBut I will never compromise Gods Word and tell you something I do not believe scripture supports just to be nice or because I happen to like youIt is the opposite for me because I care about your souls and I follow God alone I will teach it like he wrote it that means sometimes putting the English aside to understand the Hebrew and Greek or putting men's teaching aside for Gods Word.Then that is what I will teach. Only what I am willing to stand in front of God today and take full responsabiltiy for is what I am willing to teach and I am very aware I will be held responsable to answer for it.

Shan Missions

Nov 18, 2007
(kriss;35303)
You are absolutely right Thunder1That is why I'm so admit about what I teach be in scripture it is not because I choose one christian religion over another they most all are good with some bad teaching mixed in I will not say something is Biblical because ones church teaches it I know this makes some angry when I wont support your belief when you feel strongly about it. It is not a personal thing I will not support the Catholic Worship of Mary any more than the Pentecostal unknown tongue or the Protestant Rapture Theory None are in the Word of God the way they are taught in these church's Now if you are Catholic you would agree that unknown tongues was never the gift, But if you are Pentecostal you completely disagree with Catholic on tongues but agree we were never to worship Mary. And many that attend any matter of churchs that teach a Rapture Theory.though its not in Gods Word. My calling is to teach scripture I will teach scripture as it is written for that is what I am willing to be judged on what I accept full responsibility for not whether I agree with your religion.I'm not calling your choice of religion good or bad that's not my place and I think most here are very good christians who are willing to be judged for their beliefs and actions. And I love all brothers and sisters in Christ for that reasonBut I will never compromise Gods Word and tell you something I do not believe scripture supports just to be nice or because I happen to like youIt is the opposite for me because I care about your souls and I follow God alone I will teach it like he wrote it that means sometimes putting the English aside to understand the Hebrew and Greek or putting men's teaching aside for Gods Word.Then that is what I will teach. Only what I am willing to stand in front of God today and take full responsabiltiy for is what I am willing to teach and I am very aware I will be held responsable to answer for it.
I absolutely agree with Kriss. We must stick to the scriptures. We must teach according to the words in the Bible. No compromise. BUT different people, diferent teachers, different denominations have different interpretation of the scriptures. The most important point is WHETHER WE INTERPRET THE WORDS in accordnace with GOD'S INTENTION. Otherwise we are fully responsible for wrong interpretation.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(kriss;35303)
I will not support any church teaching, which teaches wrong, I've got my Bible with me. I still like to fellowship my sisters and brothers.I don't need to take any false teaching, I just take what is right as in this forum also. there is wrong teaching in this forum also. So I don't take that. but it does not make me not loving my sister and brothers. Oh, devil is so enjoying when we waste our time with arguments between us, when there is no love, which I have noticed. And the devil is rejoicing....I'm just sick of it.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Are you the only ones who read the bible right way,so all the teachers elsewhere seem to be wrong, this forum by you teaching from the Bible is the ultimate right teaching place... :bible: I have not found it so, sorry. You are pointing fingers to everyone else and you've got this huge block in your eyes, sometimes. You say you are teaching scriptures right, then why don't you read it as it is.... and devil is rejoicing. I think you can be wrong sometimes too even you CLAIM it's what the Bible says. You twisted it yourself... and devil is rejoicing.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The bible only says one thing it is men who interpt it wrong I never said we were the only ones but you can not find much true teaching that isnt through the eyes of a denomination just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean Im the one thats wrong it could be you I have always said about anything I teach prove me wrong in scripture and Ill call you right but when you read scripture through a churches eyes instead of Gods you sometimes cant understand the simplictity of the word