Team Gog And Magog Meet In Geneva" Russia, Iran, Turkey Ezekiel 38

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Team Gog And Magog Meet In Geneva" Russia, Iran, Turkey Ezekiel 38====Yes!! We are living in the last days!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really?

When oh wise one does it start, when are the nations to be assembled to be judged?

Have you the right timeframes in view at the moment for Team Gog and Magog?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along those lines, Merkel of Germany has called for EU member nations to transfer their power in government over to Brussels.

Remember she opened the door for Muslims to enter Germany to build up its population.

Biblically, I believe Germany will leave the EU and ally with Russia, taking part in the attempted invasion of Israel.

Merkel has announced she will not run for reelection.

France, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Finland, and Hungary are calling for a referendum on leaving as well.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always believed that Ez. 37 &38 are prophecies of the post millennial war and 39 is post Armageddon.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always believed that Ez. 37 &38 are prophecies of the post millennial war and 39 is post Armageddon.

Post-millennial God destroys the heavens and the earth when the AC attacks Jerusalem again after being freed from a thousand years in the pit.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post-millennial God destroys the heavens and the earth when the AC attacks Jerusalem again after being freed from a thousand years in the pit.

Not quite Corel, According to Rev. 19:20 both the beast (a/c) and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. Only satan is bound for a 1000 yrs. until his final release. However, a lot will happen before the earth is again re-purposed. For all we know there could be another 1000 yrs. or more after satan is released. It will take a while to tempt the whole re-populated earth.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not quite Corel, According to Rev. 19:20 both the beast (a/c) and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. Only satan is bound for a 1000 yrs. until his final release. However, a lot will happen before the earth is again re-purposed. For all we know there could be another 1000 yrs. or more after satan is released. It will take a while to tempt the whole re-populated earth.

You changed my quote. I said post, not pre-.

The Bible is quite clear. After Satan is released from his thousand years in the pit he attacks Jerusalem again and then the heavens and the earth are destroyed.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was correcting that it is satan and NOT the a/c who attacks Jerusalem after the mill. It doesn't imply that he immediately attacks Jerusalem after his release. He is given time to try and deceive the nations. Rev. 20:8

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What does this passage from Revelation tell us about the beast: -

Revelation 17:7-8: - The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast

7 But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Is not the Beast of Rev 17:7-8 also the same beast that is spoken of in Rev 13?

I think you need to go back to the drawing boards again to sort out your thinking on this.

Shalom

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

7 But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I think you need to go back to the drawing boards again to sort out your thinking on this.

Shalom

Sorry Jay, but I'm not getting your point. Yes the beast is the same as the one out of the sea (which can mean nations) however that doesn't contradict the point I was making.

D

Dave L

Team Gog And Magog Meet In Geneva" Russia, Iran, Turkey Ezekiel 38====Yes!! We are living in the last days!!
And they're going to steal all of Israel's cattle using spears and wooden shields...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry Jay, but I'm not getting your point. Yes the beast is the same as the one out of the sea (which can mean nations) however that doesn't contradict the point I was making.

What did you say previously?

Not quite Corel, According to Rev. 19:20 both the beast (a/c) and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. Only Satan is bound for a 1000 yrs. until his final release. However, a lot will happen before the earth is again re-purposed. For all we know there could be another 1000 yrs. or more after Satan is released. It will take a while to tempt the whole re-populated earth.

The passage that I had quoted said that the Beast also rose up out of the Bottomless pit and go to perdition or to put it another way into the lake of fire with the false prophet: -

Shalom

Now for your information, you are presenting the Reformation theology that was used to demonize the Roman Catholic Church back at the time of the reformation and has persisted to the present day, which is very wrong.

We are told in scripture that the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are judged in heaven in Isaiah 24:21-22 at the same time as the people and kings of the earth are judged on the earth. Revelation 12 also tells us that there was no place found for Satan and the other fallen heavenly hosts, i.e. including the four beasts and the little horn beast, and they are all imprisoned in a pit for many days. We are also informed that Satan sends a flood after Israel, i.e. a massive army to destroy Israel at that time, of people, but these kings and their armies are judged at Armageddon at the same time as Satan, the four beasts and the little horn beast, i.e. the false prophet, are judged in heaven. In Revelation 20:1-3 we are told that Satan is caught and imprisoned as soon as he sets foot on the earth after this judgement, and locked up in the Bottomless Pit which confirms that Isaiah 24:21-22 verses and if Satan will be put into the Bottomless Pit in our near future for a 1,000 year period, then the four beasts and the little horn beast are also imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit.

Then in Revelation 9 we are told that the Bottomless pit is unlocked, to firstly release the locusts, i.e. the armies and kings judged at Armageddon to inflict torment on the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months.

Then the beasts are released to kill a third of mankind.

Need I go on to how that the judged beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 were locked up also for a period of 1,000 years before they are released from the bottomless pit.

Now what I had posted did contradict your posted claim. I stand by my statement that you need to go back to the drawing board to sort out your thinking on this matter. The evidence was plainly presented in my first post in response to your claimed nonsense above. In this response, I have only drawn on more evidence from the Book of Revelation.

Shalom

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you say previously?

The passage that I had quoted said that the Beast also rose up out of the Bottomless pit and go to perdition or to put it another way into the lake of fire with the false prophet: -

??? That's what I said! The beast is not Satan if that's what you are referring to.

Now for your information, you are presenting the Reformation theology that was used to demonize the Roman Catholic Church back at the time of the reformation and has persisted to the present day, which is very wrong.

We are told in scripture that the Beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are judged in heaven in Isaiah 24:21-22 at the same time as the people and kings of the earth are judged on the earth.

To make sure we're on the same page, the four beasts of Dan. 7 are Babylon, Medes-Persia, Greece and Rome. Is. does not say they are judged in heaven. It sounds to me like they are in sheol/hades awaiting the GWTJ after the millennium.

Revelation 12 also tells us that there was no place found for Satan and the other fallen heavenly hosts, i.e. including the four beasts and the little horn beast, and they are all imprisoned in a pit for many days.
I'm not sure you understand what you're reading but the beginning of Rev. 12 goes back to when the devil and his followers were originally kicked out of heaven to become the demons that we have today. The beasts are most certainly not included there!

We are also informed that Satan sends a flood after Israel, i.e. a massive army to destroy Israel at that time, of people, but these kings and their armies are judged at Armageddon at the same time as Satan, the four beasts and the little horn beast, i.e. the false prophet, are judged in heaven. No, it doesn't say that. The kings are slain, their judgement will come post-mill. at the GWTJ. It also doesn't say the rest were all judged in heaven. The four beasts represent the kings of the earth.

In Revelation 20:1-3 we are told that Satan is caught and imprisoned as soon as he sets foot on the earth after this judgement, (there is nothing said about his being on the earth but he could very well be.) and locked up in the Bottomless Pit which confirms that Isaiah 24:21-22 verses (Is. is not referencing the bottomless pit he is speaking of a pit like Daniel or Joseph was thrown into) and if Satan will be put into the Bottomless Pit in our near future for a 1,000 year period, then the four beasts and the little horn beast are also imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit. (No they are not, they are human. The little horn was Antiochus Eppiphanes who was from the line of one of Alexander's generals named Seleucus.)

Then in Revelation 9 we are told that the Bottomless pit is unlocked, to firstly release the locusts, i.e. the armies and kings judged at Armageddon to inflict torment on the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads for 5 months.

I believe they are demons who may possess the leaders of these nations as Satan possesses the a/c when he is killed for 3 days.

Then the beasts are released to kill a third of mankind. ( I believe this is China, they alone boast of that many soldiers)

Need I go on to how that the judged beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 were locked up also for a period of 1,000 years before they are released from the bottomless pit. covered, not correct

Now what I had posted did contradict your posted claim. I stand by my statement that you need to go back to the drawing board to sort out your thinking on this matter. The evidence was plainly presented in my first post in response to your claimed nonsense above. In this response, I have only drawn on more evidence from the Book of Revelation.

You can believe what you want but this is the first I have heard of your theory.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Trekson

First of all, you have not read what I had posted nor understood the passages that I quoted.

The four beasts are definitely not Babylon, Medes-Persia, Greece and Rome as you are suggesting. The four beasts are demonic wicked fallen heavenly hosts who will be kicked out of heaven in our near future when the Armageddon time of Judgement occurs for the heathen gentiles on the face of the earth who will have been trampling the sanctuary of God for around 2,300 years when the time of their judgement occurs. The signs and triggers for the gathering of the nations at Armageddon have already been put in place and are presently being played out at this present time.

Now the kingdoms/empires who have had dominion within the Land of the Chaldeans from the time of Daniel are Babylon, the Medes and Persians, the Greek Empire which then became the eastern portion of Alexandra the Great's empire after he died at the age of around 33 years old. The Roman Empire came to dominance over another of the divisions of Alexander the Great's broken empire, and is referred to as the northern Empire.

The Babylonians, The Medes/Persians and Grecian empires each had dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans and are the first three segments of the Daniel 2 Statue prophecy but the Roman Empire never had dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans. The Grecian Empire actually cause the land of the Chaldeans to be come desolate and devastated for a period of some 2,000 plus years when they forced the people out of the Land of the Chaldeans. Now, no people group had exercised control over the land of the Chaldeans until after WW1 when Iraq was established as a nation and allowed to occupy the Land of the Chaldeans once more by France and Britain by treaty.

Now in Jeremiah 50, it speaks of two kings coming out of the north to occupy Babylon which are separated by the 2,000 plus years. The first was the Grecian Empire and the second was the Coalition of the Willing lead by the USA which entered the land to heal it and not, as God required to punish it with God's wrath.

Now does the USA exercise the same dominion characteristic as the Grecian Empire 2,000 plus years ago? Yes. Are they the same nation as each other? No. Have they both chosen to inhabit the dominion of the third beast of Daniel 7: 1-12? Yes. The manifestation of the Third beast in the sea of people over time has ebbed and flowed over time with different empires and countries exhibiting the same characteristic as the dominate characteristic of the third beast. If the third beast has exercised control over different people groups over the past 2,500 or so years, then the Grecian Empire is not the only manifestation of the Third Beast. In fact there have been up to four manifestations of the third beast operating at the same time exercising dominion over other people groups. Some of these empires over time have been Grecian, Rome, Spain, France, Britain, Germany, Russia, Japan, The USA, China, India to list a few possibilities that have been on the world stage at the same time exercising dominion over other empires, countries nations and people groups.

All of this can be found as hidden gems in the Bible, but the Protestant Reformation with the fight over religious dominance with the RCC has veiled the truth over the past 400-500 years concerning the Beasts of Daniel 7 in their efforts to demonise RCC.

Now if you look carefully at scripture, you will recognise that the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 rise up out of the Bottomless Pit after it is unlocked as a single unified beast that exhibits all of their previous dominate characteristics before they we imprisoned in the Bottomless pit.

That was the point of Revelation 17:7-8. But it is easy to miss the context when we isolate the passages of the bible into discrete independent passages with no interconnections between them. We miss what we are being told in the scriptures as a whole.

That is why I have said that you need to go back to the drawing board and start all over again to gain God's understanding of the scriptures.

Shalom

PS: - If you are going to comment on my post, please do so that they are not lost in the quote of my original post.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because within the context of scripture and historical proof it is as I said!