Ten Commandments......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
The way I understand it is this, and based on the scriptures provided in just this one forum.Christ is our rest, "make every effort to enter that rest", Sabbath=rest, "Remember to keep the sabbath holy" So as a certain day, it's not required. However, if anyone wants to keep a certain day or days, "Let no man judge you regarding..." "If one man considers one day above another....... or considers all days equal..." coinsides with "What so ever you do do so to the glory of the Lord"In other words, You are in Christ, you rest from you "labor" as in "labor of sin", Keep it holy, you are made holy through Christ.If you want to keep a certain day or days, regarding God and worship, by all means do it! At the same time it's not required. So, you do good to keep it, you do good to not keep it. (in regards to days or holidays)It is simple to me.Debating this is kinda like debating the stop lights, Red=Stop Yellow= we need a super long study to find out what yellow means, and it's important to understand the history of yellow, and the dfferences in peoples idea on what they should do on yellow. What did the first people to use yellow understand that we don't. What did the person who created yellow mean for it to be. etc.... and lastly Green=GoIf the bible says yes, why do we debate and study whether it really says yes or not? If the bible says no, why do we debate and study whether it says no or not? Even further, it seems that we see one part that says, Yes, and another part that says NO, so, we imply MAYBE?Not tryin to be snide, this is just the way I'm seeing things.