Thank you Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the men who went off to fight the wars against the wicked rulers. That died in far off places never to see family again. Those that returned have been cast aside, many without a home or a soul to care for them.

The statistics say that twenty veterans a day commit suicide. Lord help us remember these men and women that sacrificed so much so we have the liberty to believe in and serve you.

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-09-03-45.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-13-37-34.png

John 15:13 KJVS
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father died in the VA hospital after a twenty year internment.

My brother Jimmy is a DAV from the Vietnam era.

My youngest brother Roy Gene is a 100% DAV from the Vietnam era having been an army medic. He's had nearly twenty surgeries including several on his back, his hip, his chest and other places. He takes upwards of 20 meds a day to stay alive. He sleeps with a breathing machine.

I cannot talk to him on the phone because his voice is nearly always slurred from the methadone painkiller he must take. He has called and I could not understand him but sat weeping as he spoke. I

Veterans deserve so much more than they get. Truly they have laid down their lives for us.