Thankyou beautiful brothers and sisters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thankyou beautiful brothers and sisters for your prayers for me. You are all in my prayers ongoing. I lost relative in

recent past so god put it on my heart to keep eye out while I hike for person that became lost. I do know its a risky area to
go to but I am a very experience hiker and this place has helped me in my recovery. I am part of a hiking group and trained.
Its been all of your prayers here mostly that helped me recover from surgery and for that I will always be grateful. You are all
amazing brothers and sisters. I thank god for you all the time. The exercising on the trails has also helped me. I am going back
up there today and have all my supplies. I like to help others and my knowledge of beautiful terrains one day god may use to
be of help to someone else. I am praying for each and every one of you and wish you all a wonderful day in the fathers arms.
Big thankyou to sue for bringing me warmer jacket.

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really wish you would rethink that tammy. I do understand though you wanting to help. Even the most experienced have ended up
getting lost up there. Too many casualities in past. Maybe you need to find a safer area to go to. Please at least call me later when
you make it out so I am not left worrying. I need sleep tonight lol. xx. I dont need the jacket back right away