That you may prophesy….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 14:1 (NASB20)
Pursue love, yet earnestly desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.

1 Corinthians 14:3 (NASB20)
But the one who prophesies speaks to people for edification, exhortation, and consolation.

Revelation 19:10b (NASB20)
~~~~~~~~For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tasting that which has been formed of Christ in another is tasting the spirit of prophecy in another believer…

For when one shares of the Christ in them, from, the Christ in them, it is opening of the door of fellowship through the Spirit of Christ…. Whereby having the fellowship of the Spirit, is the putting forth of the testimony of the Christ that has been formed in one…. Therefore the spirit of prophecy has been encountered, which is another way of saying one’s personal relationship with Christ has touched another’s relationship with Christ and both are fed and grow from the exchange…

Seeing the spirit of prophecy puts forth the words of God, and the life of Christ in the believer puts forth those words be they in whatever form they be… So long as they come from the life of Christ being formed in one they are the words of the testimony of Christ…

‘especially that you may prophesy.‘

The sharing of one’s relationship with Christ with another is the highest form of work a believer can do… Be that on a personal level with a friendly hello or preaching to a stadium… Both are putting forth the testimony of Christ which is the spirit of prophecy…

To bring it even further, this sharing of the testimony of Christ is that which will have standing before Christ, when we stand before Him…

Be blessed in that standing, Not me

Reactions: Wynona and marks

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading about prophesying today. I do desire it.

Thanks for posting this!

Reactions: Not me