• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Jesus said.....>"you must be born AGAIN".

Jesus teaches........there is the 1st birth, where you as a baby, are "born of water."...= your mother's water breaks, and you come out of her womb. This is "born of water" the 1st Birth.

Jesus then says...."you must be ....BORN....AGAIN".....as your 1st birth is for the earth... Your 2nd, which is to be BORN Again....born a 2nd time..is a Spiritual birth, that birth's you into God's heavenly family....as "ONE with God".....>"In Christ". "born Again."

If you do not have this 2nd BIRTH...that is your Spiritual Birth Day... created by God's Holy Spirit, (not water)... then you will die damned, and Jesus says of these....>"depart from me...I never Knew YOU".

= You will go to hell and then later you will meet God at : Revelation 20:11

Last edited:

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture also says....

NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.

NASB Jer 10:23 I know, O LORD, that a man's way is not in himself, Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps.
Net Jer 10:23 LORD, we know that people do not control their own destiny. It is not in their power to determine what will happen to them.
CEV Jer 10:23 I know, LORD, that we humans are not in control of our own lives.

Let's ask Jesus what He thinks...
NASB Joh 6:65 And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."
CEV Joh 6:65 Then Jesus said, "You cannot come to me, unless the Father makes you want to come. That is why I have told these things to all of you."

NASB Joh 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws (DRAGS) him; and I will raise him up on the last day.
CEV Joh 6:44 No one can come to me, unless the Father who sent me makes them want to come. But if they do come, I will raise them to life on the last day.
Joh 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,66 and I will raise him up at the last day.
Net Bible
Joh 6:44
-
66 tn Or "attracts him," or "pulls him." The word is used of pulling or dragging, often by force. It is even used once of magnetic attraction (A. Oepke, TDNT 2:503).
sn The Father who sent me draws him. The author never specifically explains what this "drawing" consists of. It is evidently some kind of attraction; whether it is binding and irresistible or not is not mentioned. But there does seem to be a parallel with Joh_6:65, where Jesus says that no one is able to come to him unless the Father has allowed it. This apparently parallels the use of Isaiah by John to reflect the spiritual blindness of the Jewish leaders (see the quotations from Isaiah in Joh_9:41 and Joh_12:39-40).

This spiritual blindness is not only limited to the Jews...
Paul

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Scripture also says....

NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.

Paul

Let me give you an update, Pierac.
Satan is very clever. And among other things he has accomplished is to create "bibles" that teach denominational heresy.
I'll let you figure out why im telling you that...

Now, Some heresy is worse then others.
The worst, in my opinion is the "cult of mary" and your denomination.
Why yours?
Because your denom, has twisted some verses to """prove"""= that only their family and friends are the "elect."
Have you noticed?
Have you noticed that you and your family and friends are the elect and not one of you is chosen for hell? Not one of you is a "vessel fitted for destruction".
See that Satanic DECEPTION?
So this can't be possible in reality, but it is in the case of a hellish cult that believes and teach this Cross denying DUNG, that has deceived you.
That is your denomination's theology.

Get out of it while you can.