The 70 Weeks Prophecy - The Ezra 6:14 Challenge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want Daniel 9:25 to say, "From the going forth of Nehemiah's wish list..." but it never will.
You want nehimiah to just ask for wood. But he never did
That "yes" wasn't a "command to rebuild the city" - it was "permission" for a leave of absence.

I'll Cashapp you $1,000 dollars if you can find in Nehemiah where the king says "I command for Jerusalem to be rebuilt".

The command was for supplies, not the construction.

You want so badly for a command that merely subsidizes timber for construction be a command for the construction...never gonna happen. Ezra had already thanked God for "a wall in Judah and in Jerusalem" after the decree in Ezra 7, per Ezra 9:9.

WRONG AGAIN!

Education occurred throughout the land, eg. "the Schools of the Prophets".
Priests didn't put anyone to death - they handed them over to the secular authorities for that.
The king also participated in judgments of the people, often at the gates of the city, NOT IN THE TEMPLE.

Except that Ezra thanked God for "a wall" after the Ezra 7 decree, right? The command was IMPLIED by the details of the rebuilding of the city infrastructure.
Lol.. Yet. Years later. The city still laid destroyed and in ruins. Which prompted Nehemiah to ask permission to go rebuild the city. Which if the command was given years earlier. it would have already happened at least it would have begun and at the most Nehemiah would have ask for a leave of absence to go help rebuild but that did not happen.

You’re making me laugh now my friend. Much like you do wiht a lot of your doctrines.

Good luck

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want nehimiah to just ask for wood. But he never did
Why would I want anything from Nehemiah when I've repeatedly told you his words mean nothing?

Did Gabriel tell us to look for the words of a cupbearer or a decree from a king?
Lol.. Yet. Years later. The city still laid destroyed and in ruins.
If any people are on record for ignoring the Word of God, it's ancient Israel...over and over we read, "And Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord..."
Which prompted Nehemiah to ask permission to go rebuild the city.
So what? Did Gabriel say "From the going forth of Nehemiah asking permission..."?
Which if the command was given years earlier. it would have already happened at least it would have begun and at the most Nehemiah would have ask for a leave of absence to go help rebuild but that did not happen.
Yes, and if only God had given the command to "be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth" the people wouldn't have remained together and started that tower to heaven.