The absolute security….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 6:14 (NASB20)
But far be it from me to boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The security that is to be found in the above truth…. That being, the absolute security that being crucified with Christ brings in with it…. The reality of one’s death in Christ, is as real as the reality of Christ’s death… For if Christ has died, the one that has been joined to Him, just as truly, has died… Walking in the light of this truth, and living in the light of this truth, and experiencing the reality of this truth in life, is the blessing of blessings…

For when this truth takes the heart, life itself becomes an expression of joy… For experiencing the love of God becomes a real thing in life, this love, being experienced personally, causes the heart to jump with joy… Then the reality of this sure foundation is experienced as a real thing, and than, the how and why of accessing this foundation is seen, which is the simplicity of the faith of the heart turned towards God…

For accepting God salvation on His terms is the joy of the heart, once the heart sees what it is, and is willing to accept it, as it is, and therefore takes its place with Christ on the cross by faith… Then, just as surely as Christ was raised from the dead, will that one be raised to walk in newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in them, but not by them…

Then like Paul they shall boast of nothing else but being crucified with Christ, where the world has been crucified to them, and they, to the world..

Be blessed in seeing into one’s death in Christ…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My very being is in His hands. I believe it always has been, and always will, be.

I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me.
I am finally assured of eternity.
He never left my side, not even when I died.
He was with me in the dark...right by my side! - Truman Coates

Faithful is His name!!! Hallelujah!

Reactions: marks and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My very being is in His hands. I believe it always has been, and always will, be.

I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me.
I am finally assured of eternity.
He never left my side, not even when I died.
He was with me in the dark...right by my side! - Truman Coates

Faithful is His name!!! Hallelujah!

Be blessed as each and every day the experiencing of this truth becomes brighter, grander and more joyful…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Reactions: Truman