The actual/original really good news !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

Only because Matt.13:44 is so important, ie, deals with the Kingdom of God. Note well the four points of the Parable that still needs undressing, ie, treasure, hidden, field, finding, securing ownership. Ths bottom line is the "Kingdom of God" needs to be acquired God's way, ie, shows how one becomes an owner of this Kingdom.

The tertium comparationis is what we're looking for. The hiding. God's treasure, hidden, indeed, is to be found by us. Will let you folks fill in the rest.

Old Jack
God fills in the first parts. This is the FREE PART. God draws us to Him and Jesus. FREE. God draws even Paul the Murderer to Him and Jesus. FREE. The random FINDING of the Treasure was not random at all.

IN HIS JOY he sold all he had and bought that field. This part is both the EASY YOKE (in his joy) and the Hardest Law on the Planet in Action (sold all he had and bought it).

What is the Hardest Law on the Planet? To love God, of course, with ALL we have.
shturt678 said:
Thank you for your caring again!

"He did his part..."??? Wasn't it more like the Godman's great Substitute paid the great price of ransom, paid it to the uttermost farthling.

"Did his part,"??? Ie, I almost let you ruin my day.

Old Jack recovering
RUIN? It should edify you since this was the plan of his Father whom he fulfilled to the uttermost will of God, HIS God.

Whether Trinity Binity or Just Plain Jesus on the throne, THIS part don't make sense...

God don't HAVE a God, even if he is GODMAN. Since he is God as one PART equal God.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
nothead said:
God fills in the first parts. This is the FREE PART. God draws us to Him and Jesus. FREE. God draws even Paul the Murderer to Him and Jesus. FREE. The random FINDING of the Treasure was not random at all.
Thank you again for your response!

In a good mood thus won't draw you in to set you up again.

Bubble popper, ie, Matt.13:44 is after the fact of Matt.13:3-43, ie, the wagon after the donkey. The drawing equally belongs to the three Persons equally of the Trinity, eg, Jn.6:44; 12:32, and the Person of the Holy Spirit drawing via the gospel - hang in there, you'll take a beating, but you'll eventually get it. I put my faith in you my friend.

IN HIS JOY he sold all he had and bought that field. This part is both the EASY YOKE (in his joy) and the Hardest Law on the Planet in Action (sold all he had and bought it).

What is the Hardest Law on the Planet? To love God, of course, with ALL we have.

RUIN? It should edify you since this was the plan of his Father whom he fulfilled to the uttermost will of God, HIS God.

Whether Trinity Binity or Just Plain Jesus on the throne, THIS part don't make sense...

God don't HAVE a God, even if he is GODMAN. Since he is God as one PART equal God.
Old Jack