the ages of the heaven and earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;12524)
If you say so Tama, and nay, I don't claim that I'm the only one that knows the bible...Actually, my friend, Thine's is guesswork...and there are somethings that you stated are rather guesswork, rather than truth. I know this, because I heard from quite a few people... (OSAS, 6,000 year Earth etc) I leave that to my Heavenly Father. Don't underestimate Lucifer as He is the master deceiver.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.Galatians 1:10 - For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
This is exactly what I mean! Lucifer is a deceiver! And as you say - you know this because you heard it from quite a few people - and you ASSUME this is the truth. I'm not saying I'm 100% right but will not agree that you are 100% right. These are things Bible DID NOT specify. God didn't see a need to be specific in facts as far as what, when, where, and how long.So, let's not assume we both are 100% correct in our guesses!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(kriss;12537)
This whole thread has me confused. guess I need some more coffee
smile.gif
Kriss - I guess me and Superjag kind of got carried away telling each other 'you're wrong and I'm right' Sorry SupJug :pray:

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
(Denver;8794)
Sorry John, been having internet troubles or I would have posted this sooner. Alright, let's all stop for a moment right here. This thread is to help John understand what is going on here. We're all trying to help, but I am afraid we all three have different trains of thought on the matter and that's only making it worse. I am going to ask that we go step by step and only answer what John has asked as specfically as possible.That is not the case. What the lesson, and the Bible, ultimately teaches is that there was another age in which our spiritual bodies were involved. In a very simplified nutshell, there was a war in heaven - Ezekiel 28 sheds some insight - led by Lucifer (Satan) himself. Some of us rebelled, others of us did not rebel. Exactly who did what is unknown, but there are some clues in the Bible because God's Word speaks of those he knew in the womb and ordained before the foundation of the world - the Hebrew/Greek here suggests more specifically age.Our time in this age is the chance to see where the allegiance is for lack of a better word. We all have the chance to come to God and those that do will be spared the second death. Those that do not will suffer it.The fallen angels are to be distinct from us. Angels are on a higher order than man and then you have the Biblically defined order of angels - not the order that man has created. As someone above me said, you have seraphs, cherubims, archangels and the like. Look into the Hebrew and Greek if you have a Strong's. In the OT, one of the Hebraic words is #H0047 which means purity and sinlessness of life. In the NT, it's #G0032, Aggelos which means messenger. Angels, we can safely infer, are God's trusted messengers. They were retained because God knew he could count on them just as he knew he could count on prophets, disciples, and apostles of the OT and NT.Angels are in the spiritual realm, if youBullinger Appendices:Sons of God in Genesis 6: http://www.levendwater.org/companion/append23.htmlFoundation of the World: http://www.levendwater.org/companion/append146.html To answer your last question, when God created Adam, it says he breathed his spirit into him. It doesn't say a word about creation of his spirit there. That was my first hint long before I knew of the first earth age and studied it.
Ive been following this and it is interesting, but in II Peter2:4It tells us that the Angels were put in chains after the Fall. I have always wondered where the demons came from that torment us in this age, since angels are in chains. This theory that you have about those spirit beings that rebelled may be the demons that exist today! Just a thought!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Kriss)
This whole thread has me confused. guess I need some more coffee
You are confused about a thread that is similar to a another thread... to a Earth age of "6,000 year old, or million of years" against Writer that one time?(Tama)
Kriss - I guess me and Superjag kind of got carried away telling each other 'you're wrong and I'm right' Sorry SupJug
Being carried away is not healthy at all. I may or may not be carried away. If so sorry. What I am not sorry for is telling the truth of God.Have you not read that God have fortold us all things.Mark 13:23 - But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.P.S.(Tama)
This is exactly what I mean! Lucifer is a deceiver! And as you say - you know this because you heard it from quite a few people - and you ASSUME this is the truth. I'm not saying I'm 100% right but will not agree that you are 100% right. These are things Bible DID NOT specify. God didn't see a need to be specific in facts as far as what, when, where, and how long.So, let's not assume we both are 100% correct in our guesses!
First of all, I'm no ordinary person...I look at both sides before taking a side, I have no preconceived notions of the truth. I can see what people says of Hebrew and Greek...There are so many symbology in the bible.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
I've also wondered about this scripture:Ezekiel 28:15-18Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.Vs.16By the multitude of thy Merchandise(what merchandise?) they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned; therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God;and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.Vs.17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupt thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.Vs.18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic;(What Traffic?) therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.I think that this may bring some light to this theory of some type of people possibly being here!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This verse is about Lucifer, (Satan) Jody didnt we cover this verse in another thread or am I losing it?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Jody, Kriss is right...however I believe that "merchandise" in Ezekiel 28:16 is not something to taken literal (I think not 100% sure) but figureatively.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;12545)
First of all, I'm no ordinary person...I look at both sides before taking a side, I have no preconceived notions of the truth. I can see what people says of Hebrew and Greek...There are so many symbology in the bible.[/I]
We all are like that and we all try to look at both sides before taking any. I do understand most o f Bible is written in 'symbology'. And I am not arguing any symbological points, Just trying to stick to Word of God and the Truth. SupJag - None of this weakens or strengthens our faith or in any ways effects our relationship with God. All the phylosophical guesses are just a little extra to talk/think about when there's nothing else to do. Maybe I am not so crazy about all those complicated topics you guy sometimes like to discuss - because I am a practical Christian.I like to talk about LOVE of God, His Life full of examples to go by, His mercy, His promises, Things that will get us to heaven and will give us peace before then
smile.gif

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
In Reference to Ezekiel 28:16 Last night, I did a research on the word merchandise, and Traffickingand in the Hebrew they both mean doing some sort of business ,or trading.In the Dakes Translation, He claims that Satan is slandering God to God's subjects, some sort of pre-Adamic beings.