"The Anatomy...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Of God's Plan Of Salvation

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world​
unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;​
and hath committed unto us The Word of Reconciliation.”​
—II Cor. 5:19​

A new teaching has recently been introduced into Grace circles that has caused a great deal of concern among the brethren, ourselves included. Essentially it is being proposed that the sins of the world were forgiven when God reconciled the world to Himself...

...If this is true, then we are left with this conclusion: the terrorists who plotted and carried out the evil attack on the World Trade Center, where nearly 3,000 souls perished, will never be judged for their sins against humanity...

...Universal Reconciliation/Universalism is the teaching that God is going to save all the unsaved in the end, including Satan and his fallen host...

...upon further investigation it is actually a serious departure from what the Scriptures
teach on the subject...
"

1667954694316.png
'link'

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Of God's Plan Of Salvation

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world​
unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;​
and hath committed unto us The Word of Reconciliation.”​
—II Cor. 5:19​

A new teaching has recently been introduced into Grace circles that has caused a great deal of concern among the brethren, ourselves included. Essentially it is being proposed that the sins of the world were forgiven when God reconciled the world to Himself...

...If this is true, then we are left with this conclusion: the terrorists who plotted and carried out the evil attack on the World Trade Center, where nearly 3,000 souls perished, will never be judged for their sins against humanity...

...Universal Reconciliation/Universalism is the teaching that God is going to save all the unsaved in the end, including Satan and his fallen host...

...upon further investigation it is actually a serious departure from what the Scriptures
teach on the subject...
"

View attachment 27054
'link'

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

The only thing I can recommend is what Jesus recommended:
(Matthew 7:21) . . .“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
So my recommendation is to do the will of God. If you do not know what that will is, I will be more than happy to go through it with any who ask.