The anti-christ and the media's role in promoting him

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
As you all know, the Bible talks about the son of perdition and his representatives coming on the world scene with "all power of lying signs and wonders", performing every miracle one could possibly think of until they gather a large enough following that the world will eventually come to believe that he is God or be worshiped as one. But what is never discussed is the role the media and the establishment will play in this scheme. How will this 'man of sin' and his amazing feats be sold to the world by the media?

Fictional characters like superman and Jedi are nothing more than people with the ability to levitate like a witch, with superhuman strength like Samson or any of the demon possessed people mentioned in the Bible. To the world that claims what we experience with the five senses or can see through a microscope is all there is in existence, it won't be the powers of heaven, or demons, or anything of the kind as the cause of their power, this will be explained to the public using some silly "scientific" psycho babble akin to the video below from Star Wars episode 1. It will be proposed that if you take this 'mark' on your right hand or forehead, you can attain their power and immortality.

Star Wars: The Force And Midi-Chlorians: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfDmu4f8l8I

Star Wars was of course one of the first mainstream franchises that introduced the populace to the occult. "The Force" is exactly how witches describe the relationship they have with the natural elements from which they claim they derive their power. I'm certain that this movie turned millions onto occultism, and the idea of using your mind to manipulate reality. Religions have cropped up around this idea that you can project your thoughts and harness energy to shape your life, an idea which has slowly creeped into Christian churches. There was a "midi-chlorian" spin-off with the "science" side being introduced in movies like "What the bleep do we know?" That theoretical physics and molecular biology support these beliefs that were once regarded as mysticism.

In fact, as I show in the link below, it is well known today that some of the founders of Quantum Mechanics in the early 1900's explained the theory in a way that was very similar to mysticism from the get go. So the push to pawn off the supernatural as entirely natural or "scientific" is already happening. To the world, the natural will displace the supernatural.

'Mysticism' in quantum mechanics: the forgotten controversy:http://www.academia.edu/260503/_Mysticism_in_quantum_mechanics_the_forgotten_controversy_#

Just like they spun off old pagan beliefs about the origins of life as "scientific" under the guise of evolution as shown in the video below, the next step would be to spin off sorcery or the occult as "scientific" through different fields like quantum physics. The miracles the son of perdition will perform will be sold off as completely natural or normal since, according to evolution, this physical existence is all there is that exists. The New Age movement itself is based squarely on evolution and they have been selling the occult as "scientific" since its inception. He will levitate in the air, turn rocks into fish, fish into amphibians, amphibians into reptiles, reptiles into birds and mammals, perhaps a squirrel, and when the world see's these miracles with its belief in evolution, Moses turning a stick into a snake will be akin to turning a primate into a human, or should I say a frog into a prince.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlm_PK7Uw4

Before continuing on, it is of worthy note that the Bible states that the anti-Christ will honor the "God of forces", meaning that nature is God or that God is a force of nature and the very substance of the universe, and henceforth has infinite intelligence in itself which is pantheism.

"36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things." - Daniel 11:36-38

Just like any witch, the new age movement has a similar concept of "the force". They believe there is an energy that flows through all things (which they believe is God) and it is in man as well, which is the basis for Pantheism. According to them, this "energy" can be channeled for humanities own use.

We see that the New Age movement is basically a conglomeration of pretty much every pagan doctrine that have their roots in the old mystery Babylonian religion that is based on the deification of Nimrod, queen Semiramis and Tammuz as "forces" of nature. As time goes along, you're going to start seeing New Age thought being promoted more often as "scientific" in many different ways by academia and the mainstream media.

One way I suspect it may be promoted is through the promotion of what is called "dark matter". You will realize that this is nothing more than another imaginary substance that was conjured solely to prop up the Big Bang "theory" and many in the fields of astronomy and astrophysics have admitted this. It's a prime example of the type of fairy-tales being passed off as "established science". They need dark matter to exist for the big bang to work even though there has been studies showing dark matter to be completely absent in our Milky Way galaxy.

No dark matter found in the Milky Way Galaxy: http://creation.com/no-dark-matter-found-in-the-milky-way-galaxy#r8

Has 'dark matter' really been proven?: http://creation.com/has-dark-matter-really-been-proven

The reason why this interests me in relation to the subject of how the anti-Christ's miracles will be sold to the public is not because it's still being proposed by many 'scientists' as legitimate but because there are many people that have been comparing the "theory" to the fictional Midichlorians in Star Wars.

Dark matter, apparently, is midichlorians: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2012/02/16/dark-matter-apparently-is-midichlorians/#.Up6nK9JDsxE

Yet again, we see entertainment media, science fiction, being included into the discussion of what is called "established science". It's the reason why I originally titled this thread "The anti-Christ and the media's role in promoting him", key word in bold. If you know someone who have dismissed the notion that media pieces like Star Wars hasn't had an effect on the public's sub-conscious towards eventually coming to believe in invisible, unsubstantiated non-sense as "scientific", they don't need to look any further than the comments section of the article above alone, not to mention the numerous links you'll get that are promoting this tripe from a simple Google search. If the populace isn't as interested in the occult as some would claim, then movie franchises like Harry Potter wouldn't have been the box office successes that they were.

I'm certain that we are approaching an era of technology-spirituality that will be a mix of genetics/physics and Luciferian new age philosophy under the banner of spiritual evolution. Many, like me, can't see classical Darwinian evolution lasting for too much longer. The "natural intelligence" of molecules will be promoted in order to scoot around the problem of irreducible complexity. In other words, if God is a force of nature according to pantheism, then they can simply state (and are starting to) that life had to be complex at the molecular or cellular level for life to evolve in the fist place.

"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down." - Charles Darwin, Origin of Species

Understanding this, something you all might want to keep an eye out for as time goes along is something called "Natural Genetic Engineering" promoted by a few biologists like James Shapiro. The idea is that the cell contains the info or the mechanisms to promote the construction of complex genetic functions and body plans of creatures. The "intelligent designer" or "guiding intelligence behind sentient life forms is the cell itself. So we can see that it is still based on a materialistic premise, which would plausibly serve as a bridge to the idea of the universe being inherently intelligent, or as a pagan, god is a force of nature.

What I found interesting is the response James Shapiro gave to creationist William A. Dembski about the origins of this process he terms Natural Genetic Engineering. He stated that "where they come from in the first place is not a question we can realistically answer right now". Yeah, of course they can't 'convincingly' explain it right now, but the anti-Christ backed up with media support will have all the answers.

The explanation will be similar to Qui-Gon Jinn's explanation of Midi-Chlorians in Star Wars episode 1. I'll replace the terms "the force" and "Midi-Chlorians" with "Dark matter" and you'll get an idea of the type of "scientific" psycho babble we can expect to hear for the origin of everything.

ANAKIN : Master, sir...I've been wondering...what is Dark Matter?

QUI-GON : Dark Matter is a microscopic/sub atomic particle that resides within all living cells and communicates with the cosmos.

ANAKIN : They live inside of me?

QUI-GON : In your cells. We are symbionts with Dark Matter.

ANAKIN : Symbionts?

QUI-GON : Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without Dark Matter, life and the universe itself could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to you, telling you the will of the Force.

ANAKIN : They do??

QUI-GON : When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you.

ANAKIN : I don't understand.

QUI-GON : With time and training, Annie...you will.

Yeah, you have to take this "mark" on your right hand or forehead which will completely open you up at the cellular level, allowing for this 'Dark Energy' to enter into you (demons). You'll begin to hear it speaking to you, and you will be able to harness its power to become immortal like us, knowing the very nature of good and evil, like a god. What we are being prepared for are outright replacements of sound Biblical doctrine. Just like E.T will be the replacement for angels, things like dark matter will serve as the replacement for demons, the powers of heaven, and God himself. It will certainly end up being the "god of forces" the anti-Christ will honor in the temple.

All of this will give the anti-Christ the platform to present himself, I believe, as an alien that evolved into a God like being from some other planet while presenting his miracles as completely natural, with no supernatural implications to keep the Bible out of the picture. He will exalt himself as God as the Bible states, just not a supernatural one. This will make the 'mark of the beast' more acceptable to the world as long as it's promoted within this framework.

"Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:19-21

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
The media will be easy tools for Satan's representative because he is "the god of this world" at present.
Most of the world's power groups will follow him at the time of his appearing on the world stage!
His object is the vilification and annihilation of Israel; and he will not have much trouble getting much of the worlds people behind him in that endeavour!
Much more on this in : www.revelationsmessage.co.uk
Floyd.

IBeMe

Jun 17, 2013
Thanks, that's a 500 pound sledgehammer post!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2012/02/16/dark-matter-apparently-is-midichlorians/#.UxseNBnnZzR

Dark matter was discovered a long time ago, when it was found that galaxies that live in clusters were moving way too fast to be held by the cluster gravity. They should just simply shoot away, and clusters would essentially evaporate. This implied that clusters of galaxies were either very young and hadn’t had time to dissolve — which we knew wasn’t true; they’re clearly old — or there must be a lot more gravity holding them together. We can add up all the light from the stars in the galaxies and estimate their total mass, but what you get is only about 5-10% of the mass needed to hold clusters together. So most of the matter making up the clusters must be dark. Otherwise we’d see it.

So, scientific observation showed clusters of galaxies were ... very young and hadn’t had time to dissolve — which we knew (shown to be true, but assumed to be false) wasn’t true ...

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Just letting you all know that I'm taking all the research I've discussed and all the research I've done since and making a simple YouTube video of it. I plan on having this done within the next month at the latest. Its very difficult to narrate for me, lots of talking. If I manage to get this done at all, it should be no more than thirty minutes long. This has to be done as soon as possible because there may be a big deception coming concerning the highly suspect Large Hadron Collider. The video below by Pastor Mike Hoggard gives a good idea of what I'm talking about. He explains that its witchcraft pawned off as a scientific experiment. Satan may be getting ready to reveal himself, not as Satan of course, but as the key to the origin of life.

Cern and the Bible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69jLUGmjPI

You also might want to check out a three hour video recently released called Age Of Deceit 2. They also discuss the direction that "science" is headed towards. It has been removed from YouTube but you can find it in the link below of which you unfortunately will have to pay for. Its quite evident that they really don't want this type of information getting out there.

Link: http://www.facelikethesun.com/age-of-deceit-2-alchemy/

BrainofJT

Apr 10, 2014
United States
This assumes that the anti-Christ is an actual entity. Revelation's symbolism is pretty easy to understand once you understand what those symbols meant to the original audience. The "anti-christ" in Revelation and in the rest of the Bible may not refer to any actual future or current entity, but to a those authorities over our lives that we allow to do immoral things through us.

The mark mentioned in Revelation symbolizes the willingness of all people to submit to the beast, which symbolized Rome who further symbolized and Earthly authority that tries to take the place of God in our lives.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
BrainofJT said:
This assumes that the anti-Christ is an actual entity. Revelation's symbolism is pretty easy to understand once you understand what those symbols meant to the original audience. The "anti-christ" in Revelation and in the rest of the Bible may not refer to any actual future or current entity, but to a those authorities over our lives that we allow to do immoral things through us.

The mark mentioned in Revelation symbolizes the willingness of all people to submit to the beast, which symbolized Rome who further symbolized and Earthly authority that tries to take the place of God in our lives.
Entirely disagree; the Anti-Christ is a future real entity, who will be initially magnanimous to the world and Israel!
To say otherwise is to not know, or to be true to scripture; and in fact works for the enemy, Satan!
Floyd.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
BrainofJT said:

How can a government be mistaken as the Jewish Messiah and die and rise on the thrid day?
BlackManINC said:
Just letting you all know that I'm taking all the research I've discussed and all the research I've done since and making a simple YouTube video of it. I plan on having this done within the next month at the latest. Its very difficult to narrate for me, lots of talking. If I manage to get this done at all, it should be no more than thirty minutes long. This has to be done as soon as possible because there may be a big deception coming concerning the highly suspect Large Hadron Collider. The video below by Pastor Mike Hoggard gives a good idea of what I'm talking about. He explains that its witchcraft pawned off as a scientific experiment. Satan may be getting ready to reveal himself, not as Satan of course, but as the key to the origin of life.

Cern and the Bible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69jLUGmjPI

You also might want to check out a three hour video recently released called Age Of Deceit 2. They also discuss the direction that "science" is headed towards. It has been removed from YouTube but you can find it in the link below of which you unfortunately will have to pay for. Its quite evident that they really don't want this type of information getting out there.

Link: http://www.facelikethesun.com/age-of-deceit-2-alchemy/
Very interesting. Thanks for your efforts.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
There is a TV show that you all might want to keep an eye out for called "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey". The heathens are really foaming at the mouth at this show. I noticed that the very last episode in the link below will be about Dark Matter, the highly suspect "god particle" that CERN is supposedly looking for with the Large Hadron Collider. From this episode on into the next season, we can expect the show to promote the "cosmic intelligence", the "god particle" they claim is guiding the universe as I explain in my video. I'm sure the Large Hadron Collider will make an appearance at some point in the show if not some time next season. The second phase of this long war against God is about to begin.

Link: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/cosmos-a-spacetime-odyssey/episodes/unafraid-of-the-dark/

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Floyd said:
Entirely disagree; the Anti-Christ is a future real entity, who will be initially magnanimous to the world and Israel!
To say otherwise is to not know, or to be true to scripture; and in fact works for the enemy, Satan!
Floyd
Brother Floyd, agape you like a brother, however......

Antichrist is a nowist thing my brother! btw I get Satan too mad at me too often so I'm not a good low paygrade employee of his for sure?

Old Jesus agaping Jack

btw I'm sort of the antichrist to those of modern hypergrace of today.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The media will follow the A/C because he'll have the money, the influence, the news cycles and the ability to twist the truth like a pretzel. The latter is a talent that seems to be appreciated these days.

Journalism isn't what it used to be. For the most part reporters and investigators pander to whatever and whoever gives them a story. The fact that the truth is often buried in the avalanche of events isn't something of importance. Who, what, where, when & why provides the basis for a story. It may be accurate, but it isn't necessarily true.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring.

The bottom line is all those that bumped into the Truth of the essentials of the faith, and had an agape of that truth, whether it came in the form of a warning, encouragement, or etc. is not worshipping the antichrist even unknowingly in light of IIThess.2:10b.

Only old Jack taking out loud again.