The Ark of the Covenant is.......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Jesus!
He is our mercy seat and just as the Ark had two angels, one on each side of the mercy seat, take a look at this:
John 20:12
12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
KJV

And what was kept in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the Word of God? And who does the Bible say Jesus is?
John 1:1-3
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
KJV
John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV
1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV

And what else was in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the MANNA THE BREAD OF LIFE? And who is Jesus according to the Bible?

John 6:53-58
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV

To the carnal man this means to literal eat flesh and drink blood as in canibalism.. yet if you rightly divide the Word it means feed upon the Word and drink in the Spirit which is our bloodline as an adopted son of God. The spirit of a man resides in our bloodline that is why blood is sacred and God says the life of a man is in the blood.
Now, if this just meant that a man can only die if he looses his blood, then why do people loose their life in their sleep without a drop of blood being shed?
The Word of life and the Spirit of life are of God the Father and they must indwell the child of God. That is why Jesus was not born of a natural man when the SEED of God being His Word Jesus was implanted in the virgin Mary by the Spirit for the bloodline of a child is in the seed of the father, none of the mother's blood ever mingles with the child's blood. It is a medical fact. And that is why we say a man is of good or bad stock or good or bad blood or any number of genetic defects of fallen or integrity and good character of good men.

What else was in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the Rod of Aaron that budded? And what does this mean? Priests? and what are those who are in Christ being raised up to do? Isn't it to rule and reign with Christ for the 1,000 yrs as kings and priests?
Rev 5:9-10
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
KJV

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
afaithfulone4u said:
Jesus!
He is our mercy seat and just as the Ark had two angels, one on each side of the mercy seat, take a look at this:
12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
KJV

And what was kept in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the Word of God? And who does the Bible say Jesus is?
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
KJV
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV

And what else was in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the MANNA THE BREAD OF LIFE? And who is Jesus according to the Bible?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV

To the carnal man this means to literal eat flesh and drink blood as in canibalism.. yet if you rightly divide the Word it means feed upon the Word and drink in the Spirit which is our bloodline as an adopted son of God. The spirit of a man resides in our bloodline that is why blood is sacred and God says the life of a man is in the blood.
Now, if this just meant that a man can only die if he looses his blood, then why do people loose their life in their sleep without a drop of blood being shed?
The Word of life and the Spirit of life are of God the Father and they must indwell the child of God. That is why Jesus was not born of a natural man when the SEED of God being His Word Jesus was implanted in the virgin Mary by the Spirit for the bloodline of a child is in the seed of the father, none of the mother's blood ever mingles with the child's blood. It is a medical fact. And that is why we say a man is of good or bad stock or good or bad blood or any number of genetic defects of fallen or integrity and good character of good men.

What else was in the Ark of the covenant? Wasn't it the Rod of Aaron that budded? And what does this mean? Priests? and what are those who are in Christ being raised up to do? Isn't it to rule and reign with Christ for the 1,000 yrs as kings and priests?
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
KJV
If Mary's blood never mingled with Jesus, then why does the Bible call Jesus "the son of Mary" (Mark 6:3)? And where did Christ get His humanity? We know that Christ could not have gotten His humanity from God His Father because God the Father is not human. He is pure spirit.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Selene said:
If Mary's blood never mingled with Jesus, then why does the Bible call Jesus "the son of Mary" (Mark 6:3)? And where did Christ get His humanity? We know that Christ could not have gotten His humanity from God His Father because God the Father is not human. He is pure spirit.
She birthed Jesus in her womb and just as we all have features of both mother and father it is a medical fact that the bloodline comes from the father of a child and they say that not a drop of the mother's blood ever enters the child for the blood is self contained in the seed of the man, not the egg of the woman.
Phil 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
KJV
Yes I know that God is Spirit, but even the first Adam was created in the image of God in attributes. The skin came after the fall when Eve was given her death sentance and would now be the one to have the children and in pain. They had no children before they fell and God covered them with skin or fallen flesh with reproductive organs.
If those who are being formed into the image of Christ(the last Adam) will not marry nor be given in marriage as they will be the children of the resurrection and will be as the angels who do not birth flesh and blood children, then the first Adam before the fall was the same not able to have children. That is why God took Eve from Adam's side.
Many take this to mean that now she will have pain in child birth.. but the Woman never had children before then, God was telling her that SHE now would have the children and it is going to be painful in more ways than one. That is why women are more sensitive about their children and sorrow so sometimes for their suffering and physical pain at the birthing of them.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
KJV

They did not need covering before as the had the Holy Spirit but the died spiritually the day they disobeyed God and fell to the lower level of their sinful flesh.
Gen 3:21
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
KJV

Cain and Able were twins of the same birth

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
KJV

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
afaithfulone4u said:
She birthed Jesus in her womb and just as we all have features of both mother and father it is a medical fact that the bloodline comes from the father of a child and they say that not a drop of the mother's blood ever enters the child for the blood is self contained in the seed of the man, not the egg of the woman.
Phil 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
KJV
Yes I know that God is Spirit, but even the first Adam was created in the image of God in attributes. The skin came after the fall when Eve was given her death sentance and would now be the one to have the children and in pain. They had no children before they fell and God covered them with skin or fallen flesh with reproductive organs.
If those who are being formed into the image of Christ(the last Adam) will not marry nor be given in marriage as they will be the children of the resurrection and will be as the angels who do not birth flesh and blood children, then the first Adam before the fall was the same not able to have children. That is why God took Eve from Adam's side.
Many take this to mean that now she will have pain in child birth.. but the Woman never had children before then, God was telling her that SHE now would have the children and it is going to be painful in more ways than one. That is why women are more sensitive about their children and sorrow so sometimes for their suffering and physical pain at the birthing of them.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
KJV

They did not need covering before as the had the Holy Spirit but the died spiritually the day they disobeyed God and fell to the lower level of their sinful flesh.
Gen 3:21
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
KJV

Cain and Able were twins of the same birth

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
KJV
In order for any human to be conceived, they would have both the DNA of both mother and father. The reason the features of both mother and father is there is because the child received the DNA of both mother and father. A human is not born from only a sperm, but from the union of the male sperm and female egg.

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
Thats right if something is going to reproduce with man they have to be basically the same animal.
Horse + donkey = mule

Also These are not alive angels on top of the ark they are gold man made statues. There are also a pair of cherubim in the Temple of God that Solomon the Wise Made to Honor God.

Praise God for God is Worthy of Priase!

Graceismine

Dec 16, 2012
New Zealand
Selene said,

In order for any human to be conceived, they would have both the DNA of both mother and father. The reason the features of both mother and father is there is because the child received the DNA of both mother and father. A human is not born from only a sperm, but from the union of the male sperm and female egg.
I am certainly no expert on DNA but I would think that the blood type of a baby would be determined by it. The actual blood however is made by the baby with no mingling of either parent's blood. Therefore the human blood of Jesus was his own not His Mother's or His Father's.

I am surprised after having three children how ignorant I am about this but that is how I understand it.

Jesus of course was a miraculous conception so He would have the DNA of His Heavenly Father would He not? :)

afaithfulone4u said:
Jesus!
KJV

KJV
KJV
KJV

KJV

KJV
I think some of your comparisons are very interesting. Food for thought. The Ark of the Covenant was just that... it carried within it the Covenant. Jesus is the New Covenant. Perhaps that is why it will never be found because people would worship it instead of Jesus.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Graceismine said:
Selene said,

I am certainly no expert on DNA but I would think that the blood type of a baby would be determined by it. The actual blood however is made by the baby with no mingling of either parent's blood. Therefore the human blood of Jesus was his own not His Mother's or His Father's.

I am surprised after having three children how ignorant I am about this but that is how I understand it.

Jesus of course was a miraculous conception so He would have the DNA of His Heavenly Father would He not? :)

I think some of your comparisons are very interesting. Food for thought. The Ark of the Covenant was just that... it carried within it the Covenant. Jesus is the New Covenant. Perhaps that is why it will never be found because people would worship it instead of Jesus.
To determine whether the child is his, a father would submit to a paternity test, which they take from his blood. For example, if the mother's blood type is O, and the father's blood type is B, the child's blood type can either be blood type A or blood type O, but it cannot be blood type AB. Of course, the child has his own blood, but he/she inherits from both mother and father. Christ is truly the "son of Mary" just as it says in the Bible because Christ inherited His humanity and DNA from His mother Mary.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Selene said:
A human is not born from only a sperm, but from the union of the male sperm and female egg.
Here is a copy of an article someone gave me and it gives some medical references to refer too concerning how the blood is formed in a child.
But keep in mind also that the reason that men were allowed to have many wives yet wives could not have many husbands is because the bloodline of the man is the very important to keep pure. So if the blood of the woman was also in the child then it would not be a pure bloodline. It is the SEED of the man that produces the blood once it enters the egg as I said earlier.
Here is the article:

“It is now definitely known that the blood which flows in an unborn babe's arteries and veins is not derived from the mother, but is produced within the body of the fetus. Yet it is only after the sperm has entered the ovum and the fetus begins to develop, that blood appears.
It is unnecessary that a single drop of blood be given to the developing embryo in the womb of the mother. Such is the case according to scientists. The mother provides the fetus with the nutritive elements for the building of that little body in the secret of her womb, but all the blood which forms in it, is formed in the embryo itself. The mother contributes no blood at all!
This is quoted from the Howell's Textbook of Physiology: "For the purpose of understanding its general functions it is sufficient to recall that the placenta consists essentially of vascular chorionic papillae from the fetus bathed in the large blood spaces of the decidual membrane of the mother. The fetal and maternal blood do not come in actual contact. They are separated from each other by the walls of the fetal blood vessels and the epithelial layers of the chorionic villus."
The Holy Spirit was the life that flowed through the sinless blood of Jesus, and you can never separate the spirit from the blood, they work together. When did the outpouring of the Holy Spirit occur? It was not until after the blood of Jesus had been poured out at Calvary.
Additional facts from medical science they wrote:
Author Louise Zabriskie and RN wrote in a Nurses Handbook Of Obstetrics, "When the circulation of the blood begins in the embryo, it remains separate and distinct from that of the mother. All food and waste material which are interchanged between the embryo and the mother must pass through the blood vessel's walls from one circulation to the other.
The fetus receives its nourishment and oxygen from the mother's blood into its own through the medium of the placenta. The fetal heart pumps blood through the arteries of the umbilical cord into the placental vessels, which, looping in and out of the uterine tissue and lying in close contact with the uterine vessels, permit a diffusion, through their walls, of waste products from child to mother and nourishment and oxygen from the mother to child. As has been said, this interchange is effected the process of osmosis, and there is no direct mingling of the two blood currents. In other words no maternal blood actually flows to the fetus, nor is there and direct fetal blood flow to the mother." End of article.

Blessings

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Well, to get back to the OP and not on the issue of bloodlines in Mary, I, too find such studies interesting.

For a long time I understood the symbolic meaning of the Ark of the Covenant: the gold and divinity, the wood, humanity, with the unbroken tablets inside (Yahshua keeping the Law unbroken), the mercy seat and angels, etc.

The Ark of the covenant was a box roughly the length of a short coffin, and a normal 5'6" man or or there abouts could lay inside of it easily (at least diagonally).

However, it was only recently I heard of the analogy of the empty tomb and two angels posing the same way they had two angels (Cherubim) on the Mercy seat. Makes sense. The moral of the story is to study the OT as it is very relevant and truly are "shadows of things to come". The whole prophetic plan is laid out before us if we can only decipher the meanings.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Here is another thing to ponder it is not our name as in John or Mary so and so that is written down in the Lamb's book of life, but our DNA which gives details of our bodies, hair, eyes etc...
If it were just names then how many John or Mary Smiths have there been?
That is why all of the bones of the patriarchs were kept and many burried in the same area. They even carried the bones back to the land for it was that important to keep the bones... why? Because the DNA are in the bones and in Ezekiel 37 & Matt 27 we see where the bones come out of their graves as God gave them skin, sinews and the Spirit of life to live again.
But there is also a book of life that has our DNA written down if we are saved. It will be opened up in the second resurrection which is the only time it is opened.
The first resurrection is only for those worthy to rule and reign with Christ for the 1,000 yrs. being holy or martryed. They will be kings and priests and it's says they are blessed and will not be judged in the second resurrection aka Great White Throne Judgment of all men.
Rev 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Surely we understand that not everyone who says they are Christian are prepared and worthy to rule the world with Christ, so this is where they will return to life. After the thousand years, Satan is again loosed to further cleanse all evil from the earth and then the new heavens and new earth will be ready for population again.

Rev 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

tim_from_pa said:
Well, to get back to the OP and not on the issue of bloodlines in Mary, I, too find such studies interesting.

For a long time I understood the symbolic meaning of the Ark of the Covenant: the gold and divinity, the wood, humanity, with the unbroken tablets inside (Yahshua keeping the Law unbroken), the mercy seat and angels, etc.

The Ark of the covenant was a box roughly the length of a short coffin, and a normal 5'6" man or or there abouts could lay inside of it easily (at least diagonally).

However, it was only recently I heard of the analogy of the empty tomb and two angels posing the same way they had two angels (Cherubim) on the Mercy seat. Makes sense. The moral of the story is to study the OT as it is very relevant and truly are "shadows of things to come". The whole prophetic plan is laid out before us if we can only decipher the meanings.
I agree with you I read all of the Bible for they are still One Word of God and have everything to do with one another. Blessings

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Here is a copy of an article someone gave me and it gives some medical references to refer too concerning how the blood is formed in a child.
But keep in mind also that the reason that men were allowed to have many wives yet wives could not have many husbands is because the bloodline of the man is the very important to keep pure. So if the blood of the woman was also in the child then it would not be a pure bloodline. It is the SEED of the man that produces the blood once it enters the egg as I said earlier.
Here is the article:

“It is now definitely known that the blood which flows in an unborn babe's arteries and veins is not derived from the mother, but is produced within the body of the fetus. Yet it is only after the sperm has entered the ovum and the fetus begins to develop, that blood appears.
It is unnecessary that a single drop of blood be given to the developing embryo in the womb of the mother. Such is the case according to scientists. The mother provides the fetus with the nutritive elements for the building of that little body in the secret of her womb, but all the blood which forms in it, is formed in the embryo itself. The mother contributes no blood at all!
This is quoted from the Howell's Textbook of Physiology: "For the purpose of understanding its general functions it is sufficient to recall that the placenta consists essentially of vascular chorionic papillae from the fetus bathed in the large blood spaces of the decidual membrane of the mother. The fetal and maternal blood do not come in actual contact. They are separated from each other by the walls of the fetal blood vessels and the epithelial layers of the chorionic villus."
The Holy Spirit was the life that flowed through the sinless blood of Jesus, and you can never separate the spirit from the blood, they work together. When did the outpouring of the Holy Spirit occur? It was not until after the blood of Jesus had been poured out at Calvary.
Author Louise Zabriskie and RN wrote in a Nurses Handbook Of Obstetrics, "When the circulation of the blood begins in the embryo, it remains separate and distinct from that of the mother. All food and waste material which are interchanged between the embryo and the mother must pass through the blood vessel's walls from one circulation to the other.
The fetus receives its nourishment and oxygen from the mother's blood into its own through the medium of the placenta. The fetal heart pumps blood through the arteries of the umbilical cord into the placental vessels, which, looping in and out of the uterine tissue and lying in close contact with the uterine vessels, permit a diffusion, through their walls, of waste products from child to mother and nourishment and oxygen from the mother to child. As has been said, this interchange is effected the process of osmosis, and there is no direct mingling of the two blood currents. In other words no maternal blood actually flows to the fetus, nor is there and direct fetal blood flow to the mother." End of article.

Blessings
Hi!
I jus' wanted to hurriedly drop by an' say THANKS for the reference material quote. It's a very intriguing read.
As a matter of fact, it's only been recently that I've been studying about the distinction between the 'Blood of Jesus' and the 'Blood of Christ',
Should anyone wish to download/read the PDF referenced, it can be found as, "The Chemistry Of The Blood", by Dr. M. R. Dehaan.
http://www.twogistates.com/folder%20classic%20books%20and%20sermons/M.R.%20DeHannChemistry%20of%20the%20Blood.pdf
Again, thanks MUCH for your Post.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
MTPockets said:
Hi!
I jus' wanted to hurriedly drop by an' say THANKS for the reference material quote. It's a very intriguing read.
As a matter of fact, it's only been recently that I've been studying about the distinction between the 'Blood of Jesus' and the 'Blood of Christ',
Should anyone wish to download/read the PDF referenced, it can be found as, "The Chemistry Of The Blood", by Dr. M. R. Dehaan.
http://www.twogistates.com/folder%20classic%20books%20and%20sermons/M.R.%20DeHannChemistry%20of%20the%20Blood.pdf
Again, thanks MUCH for your Post.
You are very welcome my brethren in Christ. Also knowing that the spirit of a man is in our blood reveals to us why it is so important to receive the Holy Spirit of God to indwell us adopting us as a child of God who has a willing heart to repent of our old ways and learn of God's ways through Christ our Bread of life being the very Word of God. The Spirit of God we must drink in hence the Bread(Word) and Wine(Spirit) that we call communion.
If anyone out there does not feel they have the Holy Spirit indwelling them, then God says to ASK, for the Holy Spirit is a gift from God for the perfecting of our souls growth. You will know that the Spirit indwells you when you LOVE the Word of God and can accept him as Lord of your life to live by. That is how we also TEST the spirit of a man. Those who hate the Word and do not like hearing it or does not abide in the Word can not be of God.... For God is His Word.
Luke 11:13
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
KJV
Matt 7:11
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
KJV

Our blessings come from the Father through our growth in the Word by the Spirit communion of the Bread and Wine with Christ our Emmanuel Or our E-manual(no disrespect intended) the Word sent to us from heaven above to teach us of the Father and how to live being God with us.
By the way... He was born on Tabernacles in Sep-Oct. that is why there was no place in the Inn for them, all those from out of town to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles had taken them up.
Why was Jesus placed in the animal trough aka manger? Because when we in our fleshly dog eat dog nature Feed upon his body we become children of God no longer of our animal nature of sinful lusts.

Blessings

Graceismine

Dec 16, 2012
New Zealand
Selene said:
To determine whether the child is his, a father would submit to a paternity test, which they take from his blood. For example, if the mother's blood type is O, and the father's blood type is B, the child's blood type can either be blood type A or blood type O, but it cannot be blood type AB. Of course, the child has his own blood, but he/she inherits from both mother and father. Christ is truly the "son of Mary" just as it says in the Bible because Christ inherited His humanity and DNA from His mother Mary.
I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I thought that you were saying that Jesus and Mary's blood mingled. You are correct IMO in your statement above. :)

MT Pockets, thanks for the link. It looks really interesting.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
afaithfulone4u said:
Here is the article:

Blessings
The article is saying that the blood of the child produces itself within the body of the child after fertilization has taken place. The article points out that it is not necessary for a single blood to be given to the child because after fertlization, the seed of the father does not bring blood to the child because the child's blood is his own blood.

The seed of the father is what determines the sex of the child. A female only has two X chromosomes, but men have a Y and an X chromosome. If the Y seed of the father fertilizes the egg, the child becomes a male. If the X seed of the father fertilizes the egg, the child is female. The father is the one who determines the sex of the child, but the blood of the child is his own produced inside his own body after fertliization takes place. However, the genetic materials of the child comes from both his/her parents.

In the case with Christ, His Father (who is God) did not have any human blood. God the Father is not human and does not have any human blood. He is pure spirit and divine. Christ has two natures - a divine and human nature. His divine nature came from His Father while His human nature came from His mother. Christ was not conceived in the way humans were conceived. In other words, Mary became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit....not by having sex with the Holy Spirit. Christ did not have any sins nor did He inherit the original sin from Adam because Christ is God incarnate, and God has no sins.