The Asbury ‘Surprising Work of God’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A simple Google search is all that is required to look up the Asbury University Revival...

I first heard about this after visiting a Southern Baptist church where the pastor said he was interested in looking into it. I was at a Bible study this morning and the study leader brings it up... Have you heard about the Asbury University Revival? Come to find out this is turning out as something that is generating a great deal of interest as even the secular news agencies are reporting in on it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A simple Google search is all that is required to look up the Asbury University Revival...

I first heard about this after visiting a Southern Baptist church where the pastor said he was interested in looking into it. I was at a Bible study this morning and the study leader brings it up... Have you heard about the Asbury University Revival? Come to find out this is turning out as something that is generating a great deal of interest as even the secular news agencies are reporting in on it.
Quite a different story than what some of the Universities teach these days, thanks!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have heard about this revivial, some say the Holy Spirit is moveing there at that school, some say it is true revivial, some say it's not

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revive us again..fill each heart with The love.
May each soul be rekindled with fire from above..
Hallelujah, Thine glory!
Revive us again..
--
From song lyrics:
'Revive Us Again'
---
Interesting historical note:
'Jesus Movement'
- Spiritual Awakening/Revival..among youth..
- in 1970's.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After watching some videos on this, testimonies, and watching the original chappel service that started this, what I have come to see is that this generation has been depraved of the true Love of God, and This revival is born of that.... Broken families, hypocritical churches, hatred and division being pushed on young people (critical race theory etc.) Feminism which destroys loving families, The counter men's movements which reduce women to objects.... The Love of many is waxing cold and true love is never known because the presence of God is not known. BTW I Just watched a livestream of it still going on.... not sure if this was live live or just an old stream? Their website says it is still going on.